Author Topic: Sounds like all hell is breaking loose in Israel! !  (Read 581 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sounds like all hell is breaking loose in Israel! !
« on: July 07, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »
Leaflets drop on Gaza. Rocket fire all over . Israel calling in reserve s.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Sounds like all hell is breaking loose in Israel! !
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 03:00:00 PM »
Yep, they will go roll into Gaza, UN will yell at Israel to stop killing civilians, Abbas will scream "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY", Israel and Hamas will make a ceasefire, Hamas will declare victory, Netanyahu will say mission accomplished and to make the UN and Hamas/Fatah Arabs happy, they will release another batch of prisoners, some who murdered innocent Israelis, in the name of peace and love.

I am the point where I no longer want to even pay attention to the news and really feel it is a lost cause.   Israel needs new leadership and a new mentality.   The day Israel tells the UN/EUand Democrats of the USA  to go and F*** themselves is the day I will really start paying attention.  Because this endless cycle of stupidity is just what it is, a vortex of delusion and futility.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 03:06:48 PM »
I want positive output.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »
EveryJewA44 described the situation perfectly.
Great post

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
Sounds like Lewinsky is getting ready to release even more mass murderers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »
Yep, they will go roll into Gaza, UN will yell at Israel to stop killing civilians, Abbas will scream "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY", Israel and Hamas will make a ceasefire, Hamas will declare victory, Netanyahu will say mission accomplished and to make the UN and Hamas/Fatah Arabs happy, they will release another batch of prisoners, some who murdered innocent Israelis, in the name of peace and love.

I am the point where I no longer want to even pay attention to the news and really feel it is a lost cause.   Israel needs new leadership and a new mentality.   The day Israel tells the UN/EUand Democrats of the USA  to go and F*** themselves is the day I will really start paying attention.  Because this endless cycle of stupidity is just what it is, a vortex of delusion and futility.
You can't expect better behavior from Israeli leaders so long as the Israeli public fears the world more than God and thinks it must appease it.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »
Even the Chinese in Israel are sick of Arab Barbarians.
Look at pic.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=182613