Author Topic: Chabad Rabbi Mendy Kaminker Condemns Jewish Extremism  (Read 617 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Chabad Rabbi Mendy Kaminker Condemns Jewish Extremism
« on: July 08, 2014, 05:29:25 AM »
I found a disturbing article by a well known Chabad rabbi that was shared on the facebook page of my Former Chabad Rabbi,  Rabbi Avremi Yarmush.  For those who don't know, my FORMER Rabbi at my previous CHabad who excused me because I would not share the Shabbat table with the Palestinian Nationalist and Traitor, Jacob Rosenblum.

Anyhow, I will impede any imminent judgment, condemnation and any critique on this article as I know many people here are Chabadniks.  Even, I was planning on attending another Chabad, however, I am having a hard time accepting the constant condemnation of "Jewish Extremism" and constant admiration and mourning over the Palestinian Mohammad Abu Khedeir (who was found on a FB page proudly holding three fingers).   

Considering, how many people here have spoken against many Rabbis who have lashed out against "Jewish Extermists" and have mourned for the murdered Palestinian Khedeir, I would like people's inputs here about the Chabad's stance, or perhaps, the stance of some of their prominent rabbis in the harsh condemnation and deep mourning of the Palestinian.

If some people here can explain to me why a Chabad Rabbi like Mendy Kaminker is allowed to promote the same ideals as some of the other Rabbis posted on various threads, I would be interested to know.  Mendy Kaminker's article of peace and love with the Arabs, as I have comprehended it, seems to make my stomach turn.  However, I apologize for this and would like to know if there is any rationale behind what he is saying and why Chabad.org allows him to post this on their main website which is read by the entire world?

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2637290/jewish/On-the-Murder-of-Mohammed-Abu-Khdeir.htm

Quote from: Mandy Kaminker
I still remember the moment. I was a small boy, and we were driving from our home in Afula to Jerusalem. Suddenly, a Molotov cocktail came flying toward our car. Thank G‑d we were all okay.

A few days later—apparently repeating what I had heard on the street—I said, “I hate those Arabs.”

My father was deeply shaken to hear such words coming from my mouth. He took me to the bookcase, pulled out a prayerbook and showed me a verse from Psalms that we say three times every day: “G‑d is just in all His ways, and His mercy is upon all His creation.”

“Everyone in the world,” he explained, “is G‑d’s beloved handiwork. Yes, terrorists and other criminals must be penalized, but heaven forbid to hate an entire people.”

This week, hearing the news of the slaying of an innocent Arab youth by Jewish extremists, I remembered our conversation. They call it just revenge. We know it is a foolish and criminal provocation. What a shame that they never paid attention to the daily prayers.

The entire Jewish world is shaken up and deeply revolted by the murder. Israeli police worked speedily and efficiently to detain those responsible. Now, Israel should direct its resources to stop those who are using this senseless act as an excuse to harm even more innocent people.

For those of us who are not in uniform, our job is to remember, and remind others, that we are all creations of one G‑d with a single purpose: to do acts of goodness and kindness, creating a better world for all of us.

Let us also pray that we soon experience the prophecy of Isaiah: “They will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn more war.”
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:11:49 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.