Author Topic: Looking for video from Wed. 7/9/2014 kelly file's interview w/ Huckabee  (Read 533 times)

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
He really was excellent. Mike Huckabee for president! He said israel should build up a lot in Judea and Samaria. He is so amazing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't know about the particular video you were talking about but ArutzSheva has a couple of clips.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
It just aired about 8 mins ago. I will keep looking and update when i get it...if i find it

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
If anyone knows of a easy video editor F.A.Q. or tutorial post it here, i downloaded the whole show!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It just aired about 8 mins ago. I will keep looking and update when i get it...if i find it

I watch FOX news from http://foxnews.com

They usually post what is on the air by the evening.

I use Linux OS and the video editor I use is OpenShot (which I believe is also available for Windows)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14