Author Topic: Temple Talk Radio Show on Current Events : Why not condone...  (Read 837 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom Everyone,

I am posting an interesting Temple Talk radio show. I have not listened to it yet so I do not know what they are going to say. Judging from the description posted on youtube it looks to be an interesting show.

While Rabbi Richman is known to get passionate about the situation, apparently he too does not condone and is saddened by the murder of the arab boy. I am posting this because I am sure that Rabbi Richman will be able to explain why he is of this opinion. He is a righteous rabbi who is doing the work to establish the house for Hashem, I support him in everything he does because I can hear his concern for the Jewish people and witness the good deeds he has done.

So please join me in trying to understand why the rabbis are saying what they are saying, from a perspective which runs to the depth of the soul in the Jewish world. Maybe it will be something that we agree with, maybe it won't, but at least hear what he has to say...

Published on Jul 8, 2014
Israel at War?
The Absurdity of Israeli/Palestinian Moral Equivalency

As Israel goes to war against the murderous terrorist organization Hamas, and "Israeli Arabs" riot, pillage and destroy, this week's Temple Talk finds our hosts connecting the dots and making sense of the mayhem. What does Torah teach us about the sanctity of life? What does Islam teach us about the worship of death? Yitzchak Reuven and Rabbi Richman strongly condemn the murder of an Arab boy - and take extreme umbrage with those who compare Israeli and Muslim society. Despite its flaws, the State of Israel remains the one ray of hope in a world gone mad. Tune into this week's powerful edition of Temple Talk to find out what is really happening in Israel today.

Previous Temple Talk shows & MP3s of current shows can be found at http://universaltorah.com/programming...

Visit us: http://www.templeinstitute.org
Like us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/nmhhq8
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TempleInstitute
More videos available on http://is.gd/5XJNJ8
Weekly Newsletter: http://is.gd/4BUvi
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Temple Talk Radio Show on Current Events : Why not condone...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 10:05:32 AM »
Thanks for posting this.
Everyone listen to this episode.
Its so right on the money the difference between Israel and the Arabs.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 01:35:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing this website...I will come back to it for more information.   We all know the world is filled with wickedness.  As Christ's present day disciples we will no doubt be offended when people reject the Savior as the Samaritan village did that day.   God is indeed the Righteous Judge, and all prophecies are being fulfilled at a remarkable rate.  In Luke 10: 1-24 Korazin, Bethsaida,  and Capernaum were cities considered to be religious in which Christ openly ministered.  Tyre and Sidon were considered to be Godless cities.   What do you think Christ meant when He said that Judgement would be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon than others?    The Kingdom of God has come near you,. But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say. The very dust of this city which clings to us we wipe off against you.  12 But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.  Woe to Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida!  For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.  But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at that judgement than for you.  And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, Will be brought down to Hades.  He who hears you hears Me, "he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent me."  .............. I am saying Israel's strength lies in her obedience and allegiance to God.     I am praying for every advantage to bless Israel in these times.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »
Thanks for sharing this website...I will come back to it for more information.   We all know the world is filled with wickedness.  As Christ's present day disciples we will no doubt be offended when people reject the Savior as the Samaritan village did that day.   God is indeed the Righteous Judge, and all prophecies are being fulfilled at a remarkable rate.  In Luke 10: 1-24 Korazin, Bethsaida,  and Capernaum were cities considered to be religious in which Christ openly ministered.  Tyre and Sidon were considered to be Godless cities.   What do you think Christ meant when He said that Judgement would be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon than others?    The Kingdom of God has come near you,. But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say. The very dust of this city which clings to us we wipe off against you.  12 But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.  Woe to Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida!  For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.  But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at that judgement than for you.  And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, Will be brought down to Hades.  He who hears you hears Me, "he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent me."  .............. I am saying Israel's strength lies in her obedience and allegiance to God.     I am praying for every advantage to bless Israel in these times.

We do not believe your writings as being divine. It is interesting but not relevant to the Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:17:23 PM »
We do not believe your writings as being divine. It is interesting but not relevant to the Jewish people.

I agree.
I think Debbie has been asked enough times not to proselytize.
She might not be doing it intentionally, but she needs to be more aware how it comes across when she posts.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »
I agree.
I think Debbie has been asked enough times not to proselytize.
She might not be doing it intentionally, but she needs to be more aware how it comes across when she posts.
Well with some it's all Jesus all the time... Not to say Jesus is not an important part of the picture for most Christians but personally speaking I like to deal direct  ;D Lastly people need to remember that this is a Jewish based forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years