Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 495 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 09, 2014, 08:54:09 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:48:30 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: George Clooney might become a dune cooney
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 11:05:01 PM »
I thought Druze intermarriage was extremely low or didn't exist?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »
He is already a sand negro in all but color. He should be forced to live in Gaza City with his bros since that is where his loyalties are.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 11:23:50 PM »
Druze aren't Muslims though.

They split off of Islam so real Muslims consider them infidels. They base their religion on Islam though like the Bahais do but they don't hate the infidels. If some of them hate Jews, it's because they are Arabs, just like most Christian Arabs hate Jews. The Druze in Israel are usually Pro-Israel but the ones in other countries are Anti-Israel. They are usually loyal to whatever country they live in.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 12:44:38 AM »
Druze aren't Muslims though.

They split off of Islam so real Muslims consider them infidels. They base their religion on Islam though like the Bahais do but they don't hate the infidels. If some of them hate Jews, it's because they are Arabs, just like most Christian Arabs hate Jews. The Druze in Israel are usually Pro-Israel but the ones in other countries are Anti-Israel. They are usually loyal to whatever country they live in.
A lot of Druze are Jew-hating Nazis. Samir Kuntar (ysv) is Druze. The late and unlamented Casey Kasem (ysv) was Druze.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »
They were Lebanese Druze. The Israeli Druze are okay. There's actually a Druze in the Likud Party and he's more Right Wing than many Jewish Knesset members. I wouldn't call him Anti-Israel but I would call many of the Jewish ones Anti-Israel.