Author Topic: Does anybody remember when Arabfart,YM"S came to NY in the 70's  (Read 888 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I do & the Arabs were chanting : "Welcome Welcome Arabfart Welcome Welcome B.L.O. Arabfart our leader Balestine our land"
 :::D

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Does anybody remember when Arabfart,YM"S came to NY in the 70's
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:09:52 AM »
I remember when he came to NY in the 90's and Rudy Guiliani kicked him out. I also remember how edwina Koch condemned Guiliani for it.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 01:29:05 AM »
בס''ד

Do you remember the huge demonstration against him at the UN with several hundred thousand Jews?

Do you remember him entering the UN and giving his speech with a gun?

Do you remember Russ Kelner saying on television that the JDL would assassinate him? Russ was indicted and convicted for making that statement.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 02:35:44 AM »
בס''ד

Do you remember the huge demonstration against him at the UN with several hundred thousand Jews?

Do you remember him entering the UN and giving his speech with a gun?

Do you remember Russ Kelner saying on television that the JDL would assassinate him? Russ was indicted and convicted for making that statement.
Very vividly just like it was yesterday.
 I was there at that demo too.
As a matter of fact I stashed my crash helmet at my locker at school along with my green battle clothes & army boots In a duffle bag & I went there with my yeshiva day school & broke away & went with our guys.
Next day when asked where I went & how I got back to Suffolk County I said I met met up with friends & got a ride back which was the case.
Joe Selvin who was Suffolk County chapter chairman gave me a ride directly to my front door after it was over.