Author Topic: would you take blood transfusion from homos?  (Read 2251 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
would you take blood transfusion from homos?
« on: July 14, 2014, 11:24:03 AM »
if you were to have major surgery, would you take blood transfusion from rear mounting homos? You know many of them have AIDS. Don't forget GotAIDSYet?

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5755&advD=1248,350855
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: would you take blood transfusion from homos?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 01:43:48 PM »
62% of AIDS cases but 2% of the population? Maybe its Gds way of telling people not to walk around with poop on their penis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 02:28:54 PM »
Supposedly donated blood is screened for HIV and other diseases. If it was properly screened and there was no other blood available I think most people would take it. You could even potentially get a life-saving blood transfusion from a literal gorilla as their blood is very similar to that of humans. Of course, I would prefer to have blood that was from a lower risk source as people who engage in immoral or risky behaviors may have contaminants that the usual tests do not screen for.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 02:42:21 PM »
Unless, it was donated specifically for you by one person, you are not told who the donor of blood you are receiving is.  So, you either agree to transfusion...or you don't.  I have never heard of cross species blood donation.  I don't think that is possible.  Even if they have 'blood types', there is more that goes into matching blood.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 02:48:04 PM »
Unless, it was donated specifically for you by one person, you are not told who the donor of blood you are receiving is.  So, you either agree to transfusion...or you don't.  I have never heard of cross species blood donation.  I don't think that is possible.  Even if they have 'blood types', there is more that goes into matching blood.

Well they are similar but not enough for direct transfusion, but some animals are transgenic (I don't agree with this but it happens). I think there has been work on getting human genes into pigs for the purposes of organ donation or blood transfusion although I'm not sure if anyone's received these yet.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 03:03:06 PM »
You still have the problems of the immune barrier, the risk of transmitting microorganisms and ethics to deal with.  Even if the pig is transgenic.

It is important to note that blood is no longer paid for.  Blood is donated.  Reducing the risk of 'undesirables' on a fundraiser selling blood.  Mostly, I would worry about not receiving the blood of an IV drug user, who might share needles.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:31 AM »
I would rather die than take one drop of blood from them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 10:04:03 AM »

and if you did take their blood, you would die of a painful death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:40 AM »
Supposedly donated blood is screened for HIV and other diseases. If it was properly screened and there was no other blood available I think most people would take it. You could even potentially get a life-saving blood transfusion from a literal gorilla as their blood is very similar to that of humans. Of course, I would prefer to have blood that was from a lower risk source as people who engage in immoral or risky behaviors may have contaminants that the usual tests do not screen for.

Testing for HIV requires one test, and then another in 6 months, because it isn't always detected the first time.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 02:51:04 PM »
But you'd never know.  You would have  refuse all transfusions.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 02:51:30 PM »
Neither Hamas nor Homos...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 08:47:32 AM »
I'm all for homos bleeding, but it should be for less threatening purposes than blood donation.
We shouldn't try to give them more power, and allow them to play the 'victim' card.

You can't possibly not take blood from a homosexual person, if that is the luck of the draw, if you need blood.  Unless, a homosexual offers to donate blood for you and you say...No thank you.

The homosexuals are not as much the problem, as is the elected people that don't stand up for OUR rights.  Hmmm...who puts them in power.  We do.  We are the problem.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 09:12:05 AM »
It wouldn't be my first choice for a donor but if I had to I would.

Probably safer than blood from some of the immigrants coming in.

I cannot donate blood because I have positive antibodies to Hepatitis B from being vaccinated years ago.... which is unfortunate because I have a pretty rare blood type... AB negative.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 10:51:58 AM »
It wouldn't be my first choice for a donor but if I had to I would.

Probably safer than blood from some of the immigrants coming in.

I cannot donate blood because I have positive antibodies to Hepatitis B from being vaccinated years ago.... which is unfortunate because I have a pretty rare blood type... AB negative.
Does everybody that is vaccinated for Hep B develop antibodies?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 10:53:18 AM »
Every time you need a blood transfusion...you have to consider the risk vs. the benefit. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 10:54:30 AM »
Every time you need a blood transfusion...you have to consider the risk vs. the benefit.
If I knew it was sodomite blood then NEVER!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 11:02:51 AM »
yes... that is what vaccines do, present a very diluted version of the disease (antigen) and it stimulates your body to make antibodies specific for that disease (pathogen).

sometimes your body won't respond and make antibodies and you need a booster (more antigen) to get it to respond and make antibodies.

Antibodies do not mean you have the disease, just that you have been exposed to the disease some way whether having had it or a vaccine... or possibly a carrier, like HIV or TB.

Some vaccines need to be re-introduced after a certain time period ... good example is tetanus vaccine. After so many years the antibodies go away - no longer produced.

Interesting.... a child picking his/her nose and eating it introduces them to low level of pathogens that have been filtered and in the mucous.... level not sufficient to infect them but enough to stimulate body to produce antigens....eating it works sort of like a vaccine for certain viruses, etc .

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 12:50:03 PM »
yes... that is what vaccines do, present a very diluted version of the disease (antigen) and it stimulates your body to make antibodies specific for that disease (pathogen).

sometimes your body won't respond and make antibodies and you need a booster (more antigen) to get it to respond and make antibodies.

Antibodies do not mean you have the disease, just that you have been exposed to the disease some way whether having had it or a vaccine... or possibly a carrier, like HIV or TB.

Some vaccines need to be re-introduced after a certain time period ... good example is tetanus vaccine. After so many years the antibodies go away - no longer produced.

Interesting.... a child picking his/her nose and eating it introduces them to low level of pathogens that have been filtered and in the mucous.... level not sufficient to infect them but enough to stimulate body to produce antigens....eating it works sort of like a vaccine for certain viruses, etc .
The reason I ask...is that many healthcare workers I know donate blood.  We have all had the hep B vaccine.  Is their blood only used for certain blood products, where the antibodies don't matter?  Thanks for that informative answer.  I knew most of that information, but you gave a very clear answer.   :) 
That is a skill...making sometimes complicated issues understandable.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 01:10:23 PM »
Thank you.... you are absolutely correct about donating blood.... there are different antigens for hep B, some mean you are actively infected and some don't.... some blood banks reject ANY positives whether it is indicative of immunity or actively infected... Maybe it has changed now but about 10 years ago the one I inquired about rejected any positive markers.

So I may be totally wrong as to whether or not they accept blood today.... also the vaccines were different back in 1996 when I had mine, maybe that has some relevance.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 01:55:19 PM »
nope. as soon as you say you have heb b, immune or not, they turn you away.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
According to the World Health Organization 1 in 5 homosexuals have HIV/AIDS. So I think the risk from taking a blood transfusion from them is too high.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 02:55:57 AM »
There's a secondary issue to HIV for Jews. We get kosher only blood from blood banks, because the blood affects your behaviour. Rabbi Mizrachi told a story of an Orthodox Jew who took blood from a black friend, and all of a sudden loved rap and cheap foods that many black Americans are wont to consume. Blood is the soul of a person, and I would take it to save my life, since I wouldn't have permission not to, but I'd do everything in my power to avoid this.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 09:01:36 AM »
Thank you.... you are absolutely correct about donating blood.... there are different antigens for hep B, some mean you are actively infected and some don't.... some blood banks reject ANY positives whether it is indicative of immunity or actively infected... Maybe it has changed now but about 10 years ago the one I inquired about rejected any positive markers.

So I may be totally wrong as to whether or not they accept blood today.... also the vaccines were different back in 1996 when I had mine, maybe that has some relevance.
Even kids are given the Hep B series now.
And they just offered us the Hep A vaccine at the pediatrician, which I didn't even know existed.
I am still contemplating consenting to that.    Oh well, I will ask the blood bank at work.   I receive my hep B series, even, before you.
I have never donated blood.  Which is whole other issue.  Blood donation is important.  As, sometimes a life depends on it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »
Donated blood is tested for HIV and hepatitis, and a bunch of other things. So I wouldn't have a problem with getting a blood transfusion from anybody, so long as it has been properly tested.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »
There's a secondary issue to HIV for Jews. We get kosher only blood from blood banks, because the blood affects your behaviour. Rabbi Mizrachi told a story of an Orthodox Jew who took blood from a black friend, and all of a sudden loved rap and cheap foods that many black Americans are wont to consume. Blood is the soul of a person, and I would take it to save my life, since I wouldn't have permission not to, but I'd do everything in my power to avoid this.

:laugh: :::D ;D
I want Bill Gates blood!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774