Author Topic: Ku Klux Klan Kandy, Save our Land, Join the Klan  (Read 930 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ku Klux Klan Kandy, Save our Land, Join the Klan
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:18:29 PM »
Boy, we haven't heard from the Klan in a long time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »
Boy, we haven't heard from the Klan in a long time.

An ex-klansman shot up a Jewish center earlier this year.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-jewish-center-shooting-suspect-identified-kkk-leader/story?id=23310932
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
The former grand dragon of the KKK , David Duke, seems to have transformed from a master Black/Mexican hating Klansman to a totally crazy Jew-hating Far Left-wing Palestinian Nationalist.  His entire facebook page now is solely devoted to hating Jews, Israel and championing the cause of the Palestinians and Iran.

I am wondering if the guy has converted to Islam or something?  I also notice he sports a very big beard, which is not all so common among Klansman or Nazis.  He also has made several trips to Iran and has had a close relationship with Shia Muslim people.  I know many claim Hitler, himself, may have converted to Islam in his later years and maybe David Duke is following the footsteps of his beloved Fuhrer.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 08:56:59 PM »
The former grand dragon of the KKK , David Duke, seems to have transformed from a master Black/Mexican hating Klansman to a totally crazy Jew-hating Far Left-wing Palestinian Nationalist.  His entire facebook page now is solely devoted to hating Jews, Israel and championing the cause of the Palestinians and Iran.

I am wondering if the guy has converted to Islam or something?  I also notice he sports a very big beard, which is not all so common among Klansman or Nazis.  He also has made several trips to Iran and has had a close relationship with Shia Muslim people.  I know many claim Hitler, himself, may have converted to Islam in his later years and maybe David Duke is following the footsteps of his beloved Fuhrer.

Hitler did not convert to Islam. He died a Catholic in good standing in the church. He made a statement that Islam would have been a good religion for Europe and he admired it's militant aspects.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 09:00:19 PM »

Hitler did not convert to Islam. He died a Catholic in good standing in the church. He made a statement that Islam would have been a good religion for Europe and he admired it's militant aspects.

I don't believe Hitler was a devout Catholic, but believe he was much more aligned with Lutheranism.  Martin Luther and the Germanic Protestant church was, IMO, his greatest inspiration and many times he criticized Catholicism only to give praise to Luther and the Lutheran establishment.   As a matter of fact, Martin Luther, IMO, was the mentor of Adolf Hitler and his writings for the greatest inspiration of Hitler's Anti-Semitism.

However, from a religious standpoint, I do believe Hitler was becoming more and more attached to Islam.  What I think is that if he would have been alive today, he would have branded his own Aryan Germanic type of Islam which he would have made the official religion of Germany and it would have been mixed  with Lutheran ideologies.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 09:14:59 PM »
I don't believe Hitler was a devout Catholic, but believe he was much more aligned with Lutheranism.  Martin Luther and the Germanic Protestant church was, IMO, his greatest inspiration and many times he criticized Catholicism only to give praise to Luther and the Lutheran establishment.   As a matter of fact, Martin Luther, IMO, was the mentor of Adolf Hitler and his writings for the greatest inspiration of Hitler's Anti-Semitism.

However, from a religious standpoint, I do believe Hitler was becoming more and more attached to Islam.  What I think is that if he would have been alive today, he would have branded his own Aryan Germanic type of Islam which he would have made the official religion of Germany and it would have been mixed  with Lutheran ideologies.

True he was not an active Catholic and may have actually despised the church (which can be demonstrated by his killing of Catholics)...

And Martin Luther (Yemach Shemo) was indeed the architect of German antisemitism in the 20th century.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »
The Klan is just as evil as the negro nationalists.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 09:11:03 AM »

He's just returning the favor.
His boyfriend Achmed of Iran gave him a good massage.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774