Author Topic: Amos Speaks of Lands of Muslim Terrorists  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Amos Speaks of Lands of Muslim Terrorists
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:35:59 AM »
Damascus (Syria), Gaza, Tyre (Lebanon), Botsra/Basra (Iraq), and Rabbat Ammon (Amman, Jordan.).

The words of Amos, who was among the herdsmen from Tekoa, who prophesied concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah and in the days of Jeroboam son of Joash, king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.   א.  דִּבְרֵי עָמוֹס אֲשֶׁר הָיָה בַנֹּקְדִים מִתְּקוֹעַ אֲשֶׁר חָזָה עַל יִשְׂרָאֵל בִּימֵי | עֻזִּיָּה מֶלֶךְ יְהוּדָה וּבִימֵי יָרָבְעָם בֶּן יוֹאָשׁ מֶלֶךְ יִשְׂרָאֵל שְׁנָתַיִם לִפְנֵי הָרָעַשׁ:

2. And he said: The Lord shall roar from Zion, and He shall give forth His voice from Jerusalem, and the dwellings of the shepherds shall be cut off, and the choice of the fruitful land shall wither.   ב. וַיֹּאמַר | יְהֹוָה מִצִּיּוֹן יִשְׁאָג וּמִירוּשָׁלִַם יִתֵּן קוֹלוֹ וְאָבְלוּ נְאוֹת הָרֹעִים וְיָבֵשׁ רֹאשׁ הַכַּרְמֶל:

3. So said the Lord: For three transgressions of Damascus, yea for four, I will not return them; Because they threshed the Gileadites with sledges of iron.   ג. כֹּה אָמַר יְהֹוָה עַל שְׁלֹשָׁה פִּשְׁעֵי דַמֶּשֶׂק וְעַל אַרְבָּעָה לֹא אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ עַל דּוּשָׁם בַּחֲרֻצוֹת הַבַּרְזֶל אֶת הַגִּלְעָד:

4. And I will send fire into the house of Hazael, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-Hadad.   ד. וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי אֵשׁ בְּבֵית חֲזָאֵל וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנוֹת בֶּן הֲדָד:

5. And I will break the bolt of Damascus, and I will cut off an inhabitant from Bikath- Aven, and one who holds the scepter from Beth-eden, and the people of Aram shall be exiled to Kir, says the Lord.   ה. וְשָׁבַרְתִּי בְּרִיחַ דַּמֶּשֶׂק וְהִכְרַתִּי יוֹשֵׁב מִבִּקְעַת אָוֶן וְתוֹמֵךְ שֵׁבֶט מִבֵּית עֶדֶן וְגָלוּ עַם אֲרָם קִירָה אָמַר יְהֹוָה:

6. So said the Lord: For three transgressions of Gaza, yea for four, I will not return them; Because they carried away captive a whole captivity, to deliver to Edom.   ו. כֹּה אָמַר יְהֹוָה עַל שְׁלֹשָׁה פִּשְׁעֵי עַזָּה וְעַל אַרְבָּעָה לֹא אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ עַל הַגְלוֹתָם גָּלוּת שְׁלֵמָה לְהַסְגִּיר לֶאֱדוֹם:

7. And I will send fire into the wall of Gaza, and it shall consume its palaces.   ז. וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי אֵשׁ בְּחוֹמַת עַזָּה וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנֹתֶיהָ:

8. And I will cut off an inhabitant from Ashdod and one who holds the scepter from Ashkelon, and I will return My hand upon Ekron, and the remnant of the Philistines shall be lost, says the Lord God.   ח. וְהִכְרַתִּי יוֹשֵׁב מֵאַשְׁדּוֹד וְתוֹמֵךְ שֵׁבֶט מֵאַשְׁקְלוֹן וַהֲשִׁיבוֹתִי יָדִי עַל עֶקְרוֹן וְאָבְדוּ שְׁאֵרִית פְּלִשְׁתִּים אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יֱהֹוִה:

9. So said the Lord: For three sins of Tyre, yea for four, I will not return them; Because they delivered a whole captivity to Edom and did not remember the brotherly covenant.   ט. כֹּה אָמַר יְהֹוָה עַל שְׁלֹשָׁה פִּשְׁעֵי צֹר וְעַל אַרְבָּעָה לֹא אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ עַל הַסְגִּירָם גָּלוּת שְׁלֵמָה לֶאֱדוֹם וְלֹא זָכְרוּ בְּרִית אַחִים:

10. And I will send fire into the wall of Tyre, and it shall consume its palaces.   י. וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי אֵשׁ בְּחוֹמַת צֹר וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנוֹתֶיהָ:

11. So said the Lord: For three sins of Edom, yea for four, I will not return them: For pursuing their brother with a sword, and they destroyed their mercy and grasped forever their anger and kept their fury forever.   יא. כֹּה אָמַר יְהֹוָה עַל שְׁלֹשָׁה פִּשְׁעֵי אֱדוֹם וְעַל אַרְבָּעָה לֹא אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ עַל רָדְפוֹ בַחֶרֶב אָחִיו וְשִׁחֵת רַחֲמָיו וַיִּטְרֹף לָעַד אַפּוֹ וְעֶבְרָתוֹ שְׁמָרָה נֶצַח:

12. And I will send fire into Teman, and it shall consume the palaces of Bozrah.   יב. וְשִׁלַּחְתִּי אֵשׁ בְּתֵימָן וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנוֹת בָּצְרָה:

13. So said the Lord: For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, yea for four, I will not return them: Because they ripped up the pregnant women of Gilead, in order to enlarge their border.   יג. כֹּה אָמַר יְהֹוָה עַל שְׁלֹשָׁה פִּשְׁעֵי בְנֵי עַמּוֹן וְעַל אַרְבָּעָה לֹא אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ עַל בִּקְעָם הָרוֹת הַגִּלְעָד לְמַעַן הַרְחִיב אֶת גְּבוּלָם:

14. And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall consume its palaces, with a shout on the day of battle, with a tempest on the day of the
whirlwind.   יד. וְהִצַּתִּי אֵשׁ בְּחוֹמַת רַבָּה וְאָכְלָה אַרְמְנוֹתֶיה בִּתְרוּעָה בְּיוֹם מִלְחָמָה בְּסַעַר בְּיוֹם סוּפָה:

15. And their king shall go into exile, he and his princes together, said the Lord. טו. וְהָלַךְ מַלְכָּם בַּגּוֹלָה הוּא וְשָׂרָיו יַחְדָּו אָמַר יְהֹוָה: