Author Topic: Reason to Love Ted Cruz : This man Loves Israel and the Jewish people  (Read 354 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

I am very busy today so I probably won't post as much as I often do. But this video must be seen and shared. Ted Cruz truly cares about the safety of the Jewish people in our homeland. I made 2 Ted Cruz fans last night when I showed them this video.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:30:23 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Good speech. Cruz needs to be educated about a basic principle of the presumption of innocence and that his allegations of the guilt of wonderful Jewish youths killing an arabic scum are fundamentally baseless.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was 90% on that one. Still, it has eliminated doubts. Cruz 2016.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Cruz is a very smart man and understands what Israel has faced over the centuries..Allen Dershowitz said, "Never underestimate Ted Cruz, he usually wins his debates against the best.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a President that works for the good of Israel and America, and not the Bad!