Author Topic: Israel can't win this war because Bibi doesn't want to win (new video)  (Read 1373 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Israel has no chance of winning the war against the Muslim terrorist mass murderers because the Netanyahu-Yaalon-Lieberman-Bennett-Lapid regime does not want to win. The Israeli government is not seeking victory, they are seeking yet another "ceasefire". A government that does not want to win is incapable of winning.

Is the war against the Arab Muslim terrorists winnable? Of course it is! If Israel would cut off the free electricity, free water, free gas, free food, free medicine and billions of dollars in aid that the Netanyahu regime sends to the Arab enemy in Judea, Samaria and Gaza; if Israel would liquidate the Muslim terrorist murderers of Fatah, the PLO and Hamas; and if Israel would encourage mass Arab emigration from the Holy Land in exchange for compensation - the war would be won decisively.

Please "like", comment and share this important Hebrew video (with the above English explanation if you are sharing on an English-speaking page). Together we have an opportunity to wake up the people of Israel and the United States. If we wake the people up, we will change history.

On Hebrew Facebook page: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=761361123915549

On English Facebook page: https://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

On YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zla5zfHgIq4

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
What a cool rock n roll opening to the video!  Goes great with the Jewish muscle picture.    What song is that? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I agree that the war is lost.

I see posts from Jewish friends of support of bibi's actions especially on sparing lives of enemy civilians. I see posts about Muslim so called zionists. I see posts of non Israel leaders who support Israel.

What this all translates to is self loathing. "Look the world might live us after all" and "oh there are exceptions. Not all Muslims hate Israel." 

If we did this in ww2, not only would have lost, we would have been speaking German, those of us left alive.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel Alievsky

• New JTFer
    • AlgART
בס''ד

Israel has no chance of winning the war against the Muslim terrorist mass murderers because the Netanyahu-Yaalon-Lieberman-Bennett-Lapid regime does not want to win. The Israeli government is not seeking victory, they are seeking yet another "ceasefire". A government that does not want to win is incapable of winning.
I believe it is not important what does want and does not the government. It is important what does what God. And is our nation ready to it or no.

Please remember the situation from the previous weekly portion, when Moses and Aaron were unable to make decision. Not Bibi, Moshe, greatest of prophets! At that era, the crisis was resolved via Pinchas. In our era the solution can be other.
Jew from Karmiel, community Nitzoz Machanaim

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
AS Ehud Olmert, soon to start his 7 year jail term, said: "We Israelis are tired of winning!"

The main problem of all Israelis (ie Sabras) is that they are actually of low IQ!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ceasefire is THE DUMBEST idea I have heard all day. I know there are those calling for this, but I was under the belief that Bibi has turned down the cease-fire option because he said he knew that the enemy must be flattened. I have not seen Bibi say anything about this but A7 is reporting an Egyptian cease-fire proposal. Hopefully this proposal will be filed in the circular disposal bin.

My community over Shabbat was overwhelmingly in support of continued military destruction of the enemy. Most also supported ground troops (at least four I talked with).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's got to the point where we know exactly what's going to happen every time because the Jews are insane and Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Funny thing is my Rabbi used that idea about Einstein...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, Great music....sounds like it could be KISS.   The convictions of the Israeli government are important to really stop Hamas...I would think the patience would be gone in dealing with this group.