Author Topic: Shlomo and I discuss Muslim terrorists sneaking across open U.S.-Mexico border  (Read 1269 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Another video in which Shlomo and I exchange our views - this time on the critical subject of America's complete lack of border security. There is proof that Muslim terrorists are exploiting this situation to sneak into the United States.

Please "like", comment and share on Facebook: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=751527298222159

Please "like", comment and mirror on YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ldxf8XS5CXI

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Same as where i from Holland, and where i live now the UK. Still after decades of immigration our leaders bringing thousands of people in all the time. Ships full of scum from Africa ariving in Italy every day with as final destination west-Europe.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I keep getting the message video player error and no sound.  Will log off and come back.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Frankly  Chaim and Shlomo, I think some of the Republicans are in on it....They pretend to be concerned...but if you were concerned about diseases, terrorism, gangs and violence that could affect your children too, why wouldn't you act to stop it?  They are part of the One World Government Crowd!  I think we can expect total chaos...that's what this government wants to create so much distress that the people say..ok, just take over we want peace!  Saul Alinsky montra.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
America is going to be changed forever with these illegals...we will probably in chaos from undesireable elements ready to attack our cities too!