Author Topic: Is this a good book?  (Read 525 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is this a good book?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:43:19 PM »
I don't know, not sure what to say but we here do not agree to her solution. She basically wants to annex Judea and Samaria AND give the Arab enemies full citizenship.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »
I would highly recommend this by Rav Kahane. It came out not too long ago and it cost more but now its cheaper and very low.
 Over 800 pages AND each page is so vitalizing and full of much knowledge. Definitely is worth much much more then the cost it is at (I have no profit in this, I just recommend it highly).

Commentary on Exodus: Perush ha-Maccabee

http://www.amazon.com/Commentary-Exodus-Rabb-Meir-Kahane/dp/1494355175/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406069018&sr=1-1&keywords=rabbi+meir+kahane+perush
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:06:03 PM »
Thank you Tag-MehirTzedek. I will put that on my wish list. And negative. Arabs should not be Israeli citizens.