Author Topic: Parashat Matot - The War in Israel + Current Events  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Parashat Matot - The War in Israel + Current Events
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:36:23 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Parashat Matot - The War in Israel + Current Events
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 12:23:58 AM »
I don't know why Rabbi Mizrachi covers the parsha after it has been read on last Shabbat... By the time he posts his portion, I am already posting the coming weeks Torah portion. I am going to repost this in my Video Study thread, after your thread is watched enough.

Meanwhile I am going to start my video study thread early this week. I am taking tomorrow off from work (for various chores and appointments which I need to do) and going to my Rabbis Talmud class tomorrow night...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:48:17 AM »
The only states that support Israel are Germany, Russia and England? What? I agree with him though that the united states doesn't

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:43:45 AM »
Yes!!! Great video!!!