Author Topic: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road  (Read 7522 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 12:27:56 PM »
I have an understanding of the situation having been there 3 times and been to many sites in both countries - seen the walls/murals etc.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 01:46:07 PM »
I hate Ireland with all my heart and passion. Irish people have been supporting and rooting for Nazis to win during WWII, God Forbid! Ireland, for decades, have adopted the staunch pro-Arab anti-Israel policy and have been one of the most vocal supporters of "Palestinian cause" in Europe. IRA Nazi terrorist scum have been fighting hand-in-hand with PLO Nazi terrorist scum and Libya was the major arms supplier for both terrorist groups. Irish politicians, media, and even artists are extremely anti-Israel.

So while I'm not a fan of Brits, Irish are the WORST of the two.
Yeah & no hate for Jew murderers now is there.
At least I can admit there is Jew hatred in my country, the British Jew hatred stems 100's if not 1000's of years.
There was many many pogroms of Jews in Britain where Jews died  brutal deaths for centuries.
Name me one pogrom in Ireland where a single Jew died?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »
"You're either a Jew or a Brit, you can't have it both ways. I think it's disgusting that you support Britain after what they did & still doing to your people. I'm assuming you live in Israel, if not why not?"

I don't agree on a lot of what Britain does but being in No Ireland I agree with, there is no contradiction as one can be a British Jew.
You should be in Israel if you're a Jew not Ulster OR Britain.
Otherwise what's the point of a Jewish State?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2014, 06:16:22 AM »
Still don't accept the support of Israel from the British in Northern Ireland? Maybe you you like to see them supporting the Palestinian side? How does it feel to be so damn racist that you even hate the people that support Israel?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2014, 06:19:15 AM »
And how dare you Irish Zionist to speak about people in the way as you do? Hating Russians, British etc while YOUR people are the biggest supporters of the Fakestinians! You are a hypocrite Irish racist computer warrior!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2014, 08:17:57 AM »
The British are the biggest supporters of the Fakenstinians. First they tore up 75% of the mandate which was designated to become the Jewish state and created the fake kingdom of Jordan. Then they closed the gates to Jewish immigration even while we were exterminated in Europe, all the while allowing free Arab immigration into Israel. Then they split the land again, and they armed the Arabs and even provided them with commanding officers  in an attempt to wipe off Israel.

And how dare you Irish Zionist to speak about people in the way as you do? Hating Russians, British etc while YOUR people are the biggest supporters of the Fakestinians! You are a hypocrite Irish racist computer warrior!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2014, 08:18:53 AM »
Still don't accept the support of Israel from the British in Northern Ireland? Maybe you you like to see them supporting the Palestinian side? How does it feel to be so damn racist that you even hate the people that support Israel?
Don't put words in my mouth & tell me I said that.
Prove it or shut up.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2014, 08:23:06 AM »
The British are the biggest supporters of the Fakenstinians. First they tore up 75% of the mandate which was designated to become the Jewish state and created the fake kingdom of Jordan. Then they closed the gates to Jewish immigration even while we were exterminated in Europe, all the while allowing free Arab immigration into Israel. Then they split the land again, and they armed the Arabs and even provided them with commanding officers  in an attempt to wipe off Israel.
And don't forget that the British Nazis blew up a ship full of Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany to Israel.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2014, 08:32:02 AM »
I will not denie what the British did to the Jews but we will never agree.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2014, 09:28:33 AM »
I will never forget that. Actually a distant relative of mine was among the murdered on the Struma.

And don't forget that the British Nazis blew up a ship full of Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany to Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2014, 07:08:22 AM »

Isn't 4international that guy there that's bad?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:00 AM »
That is him but he did ask a question and Chaim answered it truthfully.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »
Neither the British nor the Irish are friends of the Jews. I don't see why this has to become a personal flame war. NO nation truly supports the Jews.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2014, 12:21:33 PM »
Neither the British nor the Irish are friends of the Jews. I don't see why this has to become a personal flame war. NO nation truly supports the Jews.
Everytime I put up a thread about British Jew hatred I'm attacked.
I am not defending Irish anti Semitism but there is people here defending British anti Semitism by blaming Muslims & some leftists across the world.
I have condemned these Irish but I don't see certain members here do the same against the Brits, infact they come out and defend them.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
This thread is that Russia vs. Ukraine thread 2.0.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »
This thread is that Russia vs. Ukraine thread 2.0.

No.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2014, 05:07:31 AM »
No.

I personally am not a Brennenfan fan, but that's what I see...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »
Many are going back to Israel....the antisemetism could be another phase of history, or there is a greater purpose bringing Jews back to their homeland...Destiny will be fulfilled by the Lord.