Author Topic: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road  (Read 7329 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 06:12:33 PM »
lol British vs. Irish drama. I always heard both countries were anti-Israel, but the sane ones on each side should be friends.
Oh Great! That's all we need. ..a French men in the mix!  :::D ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »
True. + that the most weapons in the Northern Ireland conflict came from Israel so yes the Loyalists like the Israeli's and not only for that reason.

Is this true? I have never heard of this before.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 07:07:54 AM »
I was in Cookstown (N. Ireland) a year back and may visit again in 2014.  I walked around with a Kippah (Jewish head covering) and felt fine, both in NI and when going in to Ireland.

It is sad that many Catholics side with the Arabs in relation to Israel and some fly the PLO national flag. 

The majority of protestants are I feel pro-Israel and defend Israel. I am British and hear the the Catholic Republican view on what they feel should be a Irish N. Ireland not run by the UK - I hear that but don't agree.

I also feel that Gaza and Judea and Samaria should be part of the State of Israel, without Arabs occupying parts of it.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 07:54:40 AM »
I was in Cookstown (N. Ireland) a year back and may visit again in 2014.  I walked around with a Kippah (Jewish head covering) and felt fine, both in NI and when going in to Ireland.

It is sad that many Catholics side with the Arabs in relation to Israel and some fly the PLO national flag. 

The majority of protestants are I feel pro-Israel and defend Israel. I am British and hear the the Catholic Republican view on what they feel should be a Irish N. Ireland not run by the UK - I hear that but don't agree.

I also feel that Gaza and Judea and Samaria should be part of the State of Israel, without Arabs occupying parts of it.

I had the exact opposite experience in Ireland (never been to Northern Ireland) and I'm a non-religious Jew who doesn't wear a kippah. To say that the people I met were fixated on the Jews and Israel would be an understatement.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 09:14:12 AM »

If you support trespassers [Brits] occupying MY LAND but at the same time don't want some trespassers [ARABS] occupying YOUR LAND then you are a hypocrite.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 09:16:51 AM »
I had the exact opposite experience in Ireland (never been to Northern Ireland) and I'm a non-religious Jew who doesn't wear a kippah. To say that the people I met were fixated on the Jews and Israel would be an understatement.
Yes all we talk about is Israel. Israel @Breakfast, Israel @Lunch, Israel @Dinner & maybe Israel @Bedtime.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 09:45:59 AM »
If you support trespassers [Brits] occupying MY LAND but at the same time don't want some trespassers [ARABS] occupying YOUR LAND then you are a hypocrite.

Atleast the British 'Occupyers' don't attack Synagogue's here in this land. Perhaps we open a special discussion thread about this? It was not just how you describe it that the British ' occupy' this land. There is a much bigger history.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
Irish Zionist, I am a British Jew and don't feel that I am being a hypocrite, however, Catholic Republicans supporting the Arabs in relation to Israel is incomprehensible and very unfortunate.

Many don't even know the actual issues in the middle east but it's convenient for them to side with the Arabs and link the Irish/NI situation to the middle east.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »
Don't you think it's kinda stupid for kin to be fighting over the past when we are so near the final days?

We had to kick Britain's ass, but they're still my kin.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »
Irish Zionist, I am a British Jew and don't feel that I am being a hypocrite, however, Catholic Republicans supporting the Arabs in relation to Israel is incomprehensible and very unfortunate.

Many don't even know the actual issues in the middle east but it's convenient for them to side with the Arabs and link the Irish/NI situation to the middle east.
Don't just say you're not a hypocrite & explain why you think you're not.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 10:16:39 AM »
Atleast the British 'Occupyers' don't attack Synagogue's here in this land. Perhaps we open a special discussion thread about this? It was not just how you describe it that the British ' occupy' this land. There is a much bigger history.
Yeah the Brits are too busy bombing ships full of Jews returning to Israel who were trying to escape Nazi Germany than to be smashing windows in a Synagogue.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 10:20:14 AM »
Yeah the Brits are too busy bombing ships full of Jews returning to Israel who are trying to escape Nazi Germany than to be smashing windows in a Synagogue.

Still stuck in the past? People like you are the problem. Keep hanging in the past and don't accept the reality of this time. With you i don't discuss or argue anymore because you like to create a view of the world that is not the real view. End of this story!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
The Land of Israel was given to the Jewish people by G-d and I am a Jew so that explains why I'm not a hypocrite. I support the UK and Britain's position being in N Ireland as I am a British citizen.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2014, 10:31:47 AM »
The Land of Israel was given to the Jewish people by G-d and I am a Jew so that explains why I'm not a hypocrite. I support the UK and Britain's position being in N Ireland as I am a British citizen.

As a Dutch citizen of Northern Ireland i like to stay a bit 'nuteural' in a conflict like this. I must say i look at today. And what i see today is that the support FOR Israel is coming from BRITISH in Northern Ireland. They even protect Israel and countering Palestinian rally's. I do not say that everything is right what the British did and i have nothing against Irish but i know what people are supporting the good side and who is supporting the bad side. It's just a fact here in Belfast and Northern Ireland and only a fool disagree with this.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 11:10:46 AM »
Still stuck in the past? People like you are the problem. Keep hanging in the past and don't accept the reality of this time. With you i don't discuss or argue anymore because you like to create a view of the world that is not the real view. End of this story!
People like me? What do you mean with that statement?
Oh you don't like to hear what crimes the Brits, Germans, Russians etc did to the Jews, lets all just forget about the pogroms & holocausts then, shall we.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 11:12:43 AM »
As a Dutch citizen of Northern Ireland i like to stay a bit 'nuteural' in a conflict like this. I must say i look at today. And what i see today is that the support FOR Israel is coming from BRITISH in Northern Ireland. They even protect Israel and countering Palestinian rally's. I do not say that everything is right what the British did and i have nothing against Irish but i know what people are supporting the good side and who is supporting the bad side. It's just a fact here in Belfast and Northern Ireland and only a fool disagree with this.
Show me where I disagreed with their support for Israel?
I'm dying for your response.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:26 AM »
You're either a Jew or a Brit, you can't have it both ways. I think it's disgusting that you support Britain after what they did & still doing to your people. I'm assuming you live in Israel, if not why not?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:41 AM »
Show me where I disagreed with their support for Israel?
I'm dying for your response.

You didnt said a good word about their support for Israel. You only like to name the bad things of people and country's, like you do all the time with lots of European country's/people.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 11:18:36 AM »
You're either a Jew or a Brit, you can't have it both ways. I think it's disgusting that you support Britain after what they did & still doing to your people. I'm assuming you live in Israel, if not why not?

We can ask you the same question? You are an Irish Zionist but not Jewish? You live in Ireland and why not in Israel? Why you live in a Catholic country and not in the Jewish country?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 11:23:06 AM »
You didnt said a good word about their support for Israel. You only like to name the bad things of people and country's, like you do all the time with lots of European country's/people.
Because I'm unconvinced it's genuine or is it just to provoke the Muslims.
A few Jewish tattoos & a protest might be enough for you but not for me.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 11:25:21 AM »
We can ask you the same question? You are an Irish Zionist but not Jewish? You live in Ireland and why not in Israel? Why you live in a Catholic country and not in the Jewish country?
Eh? I call myself a Zionist because I support The Jewish right to Israel. I'm not Jewish & I live in Ireland because it's my home.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 12:02:11 PM »
"You're either a Jew or a Brit, you can't have it both ways. I think it's disgusting that you support Britain after what they did & still doing to your people. I'm assuming you live in Israel, if not why not?"

I don't agree on a lot of what Britain does but being in No Ireland I agree with, there is no contradiction as one can be a British Jew.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2014, 12:17:20 PM »
I hate Ireland with all my heart and passion. Irish people have been supporting and rooting for Nazis to win during WWII, God Forbid! Ireland, for decades, have adopted the staunch pro-Arab anti-Israel policy and have been one of the most vocal supporters of "Palestinian cause" in Europe. IRA Nazi terrorist scum have been fighting hand-in-hand with PLO Nazi terrorist scum and Libya was the major arms supplier for both terrorist groups. Irish politicians, media, and even artists are extremely anti-Israel.

So while I'm not a fan of Brits, Irish are the WORST of the two.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2014, 12:20:49 PM »
I hate Ireland with all my heart and passion. Irish people have been supporting and rooting for Nazis to win during WWII, God Forbid! Ireland, for decades, have adopted the staunch pro-Arab anti-Israel policy and have been one of the most vocal supporters of "Palestinian cause" in Europe. IRA Nazi terrorist scum have been fighting hand-in-hand with PLO Nazi terrorist scum and Libya was the major arms supplier for both terrorist groups. Irish politicians, media, and even artists are extremely anti-Israel.

So while I'm not a fan of Brits, Irish are the WORST of the two.

Amen!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 12:21:47 PM »