Author Topic: Facebook removes the pages of Ben-Ari, Marzel, Bentzi Gopstein  (Read 968 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer

According to a Hebrew article
http://www.srugim.co.il/84220-%D7%94%D7%93%D7%A3-%D7%A9%D7%9C-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%90%D7%9C-%D7%91%D7%9F-%D7%90%D7%A8%D7%99-%D7%94%D7%95%D7%A1%D7%A8-%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%91%D7%95%D7%A7

Just now Facebook removed the pages of Ben-Ari, Marzel, Bentzi Gopstein.
I haven't checked but this is also an obvious threat to facebook pages backed by this forum.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Facebook removes the pages of Ben-Ari, Marzel, Bentzi Gopstein
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 02:45:21 PM »
According to a Hebrew article
http://www.srugim.co.il/84220-%D7%94%D7%93%D7%A3-%D7%A9%D7%9C-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%90%D7%9C-%D7%91%D7%9F-%D7%90%D7%A8%D7%99-%D7%94%D7%95%D7%A1%D7%A8-%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%91%D7%95%D7%A7

Just now Facebook removed the pages of Ben-Ari, Marzel, Bentzi Gopstein.
I haven't checked but this is also an obvious threat to facebook pages backed by this forum.
Not at all these guys are rectal orifices  & not real Kahanists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »
Not at all these guys are rectal orifices  & not real Kahanists.

Can you be MORE cryptic in this statement?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 05:32:43 AM »
JTF might have some differences with some of these guys (haven't heard of any past objections to Bentzi Gopstein) but I think ChabadKahanist you are being too harsh, especially when those advocating undiluted Kahanism are a distinct minority of what is labelled "the right".
In addition, when facebook takes down these guys, I am sure they don't have only them in mind, but also other people that you might like.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 06:07:35 AM »
JTF might have some differences with some of these guys (haven't heard of any past objections to Bentzi Gopstein) but I think ChabadKahanist you are being too harsh, especially when those advocating undiluted Kahanism are a distinct minority of what is labelled "the right".
In addition, when facebook takes down these guys, I am sure they don't have only them in mind, but also other people that you might like.
I am not being harsh at all & I am 100 % sure Chaim agrees with me on these pseudo Kahanists & liars.
They lied about Chaim being able to enter Israel any time he wants which is a ton of crap as the interior ministry sent Chaim a letter telling him he was banned & was thrown out of the country last time he attempted to enter right at Ben Gurion airport.
Ben Ari could have helped Chaim & others with aliyah problems when he was an MK the SOB outright refused.
They make all sorts of noise about the Sudanese & Etrieans but are totally silent about the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who claimed some distant Jewish relative,were married to Jews or out & out lied about it & they have citizenship & Chaim can't even enter & others are either in limbo for years or in same situation as Chaim.
Am I being too harsh?
 I think not!!!!!
 >:(
PS I was not speaking about Gopstein at all  but about the mamzerim Ben Ari,Ben Gvir & Marzel!!!!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 06:12:50 AM »
Yes I have a personal axe to grind with Ben Ari & his 2 shick yingeluch (gophers.literally send boys) Ben Gvir & Marzel!!!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:41 AM »
I am not being harsh at all & I am 100 % sure Chaim agrees with me on these pseudo Kahanists & liars.
They lied about Chaim being able to enter Israel any time he wants which is a ton of crap as the interior ministry sent Chaim a letter telling him he was banned & was thrown out of the country last time he attempted to enter right at Ben Gurion airport.
Ben Ari could have helped Chaim & others with aliyah problems when he was an MK the SOB outright refused.
They make all sorts of noise about the Sudanese & Etrieans but are totally silent about the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who claimed some distant Jewish relative,were married to Jews or out & out lied about it & they have citizenship & Chaim can't even enter & others are either in limbo for years or in same situation as Chaim.
Am I being too harsh?
 I think not!!!!!
 >:(
PS I was not speaking about Gopstein at all  but about the mamzerim Ben Ari,Ben Gvir & Marzel!!!!

I would be surprised if Chaim is happy about their Facebook page being taken down.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 10:55:23 AM »
I would be surprised if Chaim is happy about their Facebook page being taken down.
I wouldn't because he dislikes them as much as I do & knows what phoneys they are.
Ben Ari is evil as if he was decent person &  a true Kahanist he would have used his position as an MK when he still had it to help other Jews who were having difficulty making aliyah or outright banned from entering the country.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »
I wouldn't because he dislikes them as much as I do & knows what phoneys they are.
Ben Ari is evil as if he was decent person &  a true Kahanist he would have used his position as an MK when he still had it to help other Jews who were having difficulty making aliyah or outright banned from entering the country.

You just don't get it.   It has nothing to do with whether anyone likes these individuals.  If facebook is targeting and censoring them, they will undoubtedly. try to target and censor us.   That is bad.   And wrong.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
You just don't get it.   It has nothing to do with whether anyone likes these individuals.  If facebook is targeting and censoring them, they will undoubtedly. try to target and censor us.   That is bad.   And wrong.
I see your point.