Poll

Your thoughts on him flying to Israel to prove a point.

He is a Jewish hero. I will vote for him next time he runs for office
1 (5.6%)
He gained my respect for that action but won't vote for him and remains to be a type of Jewish fungus.
6 (33.3%)
Big deal. He's a self hating Jew
4 (22.2%)
Ysv to that kapo.
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: What do you think of Mike Bloomberg now?  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What do you think of Mike Bloomberg now?
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »
He gained a little respect from. But he's still a type of fungus.

But it shows that some left wing Jews are pro israel in their way, but still severely misguided
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: What do you think of Mike Bloomberg now?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 02:38:50 PM »
I like the soda ban and smoking ban in bars he imposed. A rich billionaire that takes the public subway transport daily...   

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 05:06:11 PM »
I feel slightly better. He shows he does have a pair.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
He supported Osama twice so he can shove this gesture.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 05:32:30 PM »
Finally a Jew that talks sense.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
Finally a Jew that talks sense.
Agreed! Screw that self-hating traitor!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »
I can't expect every Jew to act properly in all matters in the way that I would expect them to act.  Having said that, I must say that I was very pleased to see him on TV this afternoon saying what he said.  Good for him!  He made me very happy.  However, notwithstanding what I just said, I still wouldn't vote for him. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
I voted that I would vote for him (hypothetically because I don't vote) considering the alternatives. Look at DeBlasio , one of the most leftist politicians. If not Deblasio then a Leftist Black would be mayor. That is the city and those who would win.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 10:14:32 PM »

To the best of my knowledge,  Mike Bloomberg didn't make a Presidential Election endorsement in 2008.    Yet,  because Bloomberg endorsed Barack Hussein Obama in  2012,  despite all of the damage BHO caused in his so called first term,   my opinion of Bloomberg is still very negative.   Bloomberg also supported the hideous Ground Zero Mosque project.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
I'm glad he stood up for his brothers, but he is still a commie [censored]!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 04:57:04 AM »
Oh you may be right. Hadn't he plaid with the idea of becoming a 3rd candidate back 2008? But coming to the aid of Osamba in 2012 was just despicable. When he had the chance to actually do something that counts he made that awful choice. What he does now is meaningless publicity, as much for himself as for the cause of Israel.

To the best of my knowledge,  Mike Bloomberg didn't make a Presidential Election endorsement in 2008.    Yet,  because Bloomberg endorsed Barack Hussein Obama in  2012,  despite all of the damage BHO caused in his so called first term,   my opinion of Bloomberg is still very negative.   Bloomberg also supported the hideous Ground Zero Mosque project.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 11:03:37 AM »
Oh you may be right. Hadn't he plaid with the idea of becoming a 3rd candidate back 2008? But coming to the aid of Osamba in 2012 was just despicable. When he had the chance to actually do something that counts he made that awful choice. What he does now is meaningless publicity, as much for himself as for the cause of Israel.

I don't think so. Him coming to Israel and saying what he said sends a great message to the world AND to Israel and the Jewish people. 1) Its defiance of the decree of Obama 2) it shows that its safe to fly to Israel 3) it strengthens the moral and gives Hizuk to Jews in Israel that they are not alone.
 Of-course this is just a part of it, but every little counts and gives more and more strength to Am Yisrael.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 02:49:05 PM »
 :clap: :clap:
I don't think so. Him coming to Israel and saying what he said sends a great message to the world AND to Israel and the Jewish people. 1) Its defiance of the decree of Obama 2) it shows that its safe to fly to Israel 3) it strengthens the moral and gives Hizuk to Jews in Israel that they are not alone.
 Of-course this is just a part of it, but every little counts and gives more and more strength to Am Yisrael.

Well said
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 03:08:46 PM »
I support his move but still consider him a putz. In his interviews I saw he was completely avoiding any condemnation of Obama and the democrats. I really don't like Mikes politics. RINO...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
I support his move but still consider him a putz. In his interviews I saw he was completely avoiding any condemnation of Obama and the democrats. I really don't like Mikes politics. RINO...
Can you imagine how Israel had to go out of their way to protect this animals plane?
Maybe a few soldiers had to pay with their lives.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »
Bloomberg did the right thing, but I think it's for show.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 04:42:56 PM »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
So Bloomberg supports the rights of Israel but tramples on the rights of American citizens, so now we should support him?  If this guy became the Prime MInister of Israel, you can be sure he would be 100 times worse than Netanyahu, Livni or any other leftist and spend more time trying to solidify his grip on power and take rights away from Jewish people, just like he has succeeded at taking rights away from his subjects in New York City, circumventing the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the American Constitution.

Mayor Bloomberg, you can take my guns from my cold dead hands you imperialist tyrant and traitor..

Mr. Bloomberg thinks the American Constitution is as worthy as a piece of toilet paper.  This tyrant has devoted his political career to trying to bring the destruction of the freedoms of Americans.  He is the most anti-gun politician in America and has fought hard to try to bring about as many gun restrictions and bans as he can.  New York City has its own unconstitutional laws that ban American citizens from the right to keep and bear arms.  Mayor Bloomberg should be tried in an American court for treason for his crimes against the American people.

I don't give a damn about what type of video he makes about supporting Israel.  The fact that JTF would endorse this guy will set every American conservative against this organization.  So, before you embrace an American politician who may or may not truly support Israel, think about how he treats the citizens of his own country.   There are no conservatives in the USA who support this tyrant.

BTW.. If Bloomberg comes to my house he will greet me holding an AR-15 rifle with a high capacity magazines and drinking a huge sugary slurpee.  No, I don't normally drink huge sugary drinks, but I think Americans should have the right to choose whether they want to drink one or not and I will drink one his presence to prove a point.. Try to take my slurpee from me , Doomberg!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 07:22:35 PM »
EJA44,

Endorse Bloomberg for what? He is not running for anything. He took this trip just to make a statement. He had no business there aside from showing that it is safe. Also I did not hear that Israel did anything out of the ordinary for Bloombergs arrival. I believe the FAA ban was removed the very next day...

Also 'JTF' never has said anything but stood against Gov Bloomberg at every turn. But I do think it is good to appreciate the good which every Jew does, and for this I say it is a good thing he went.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »
I believe that there are anti-gun politicians who view the 2nd ammendment as referring only to 'organized militias' and this interpretation has been considered by the court. Believing this about the second ammendment doesn't make one anti-Constitution because a lot of the Constitution depends on the interpretation by the courts.

I would say that the second Ammendment needs more clarification in order to remove this dubious claim (that it refers only to an organized militia).

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 08:03:21 PM »
I believe that there are anti-gun politicians who view the 2nd ammendment as referring only to 'organized militias' and this interpretation has been considered by the court. Believing this about the second ammendment doesn't make one anti-Constitution because a lot of the Constitution depends on the interpretation by the courts.

I would say that the second Ammendment needs more clarification in order to remove this dubious claim (that it refers only to an organized militia).

YOu're wrong, but we will agree to disagree perhaps?  The Second Amendment makes very clear that the rights of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.   People like Bloomberg try to twist the meaning of our Constitution to promote their own agenda, which is to disarm the American people and empower themselves.   Back when the Constitution was written, all citizens of the country were part of the Militia and every person was expected to have a personal firearm for the defense of the country as well as his individual area of residence.  Owning a gun was considered an INHERIT right in our Constitution and the forming of private militias was considered another right.  The Constitution would not make such a fallacious and grammatically incorrect statement as to say Soldiers have the right to own guns, as it is obvious that every military's soldier will have weapons.  Rather, the 2nd Amendment was formulated to guarantee the rights of every citizen in the country to own a gun and to be part of local and national militas.

Here is a very well written article that discusses this misnomer which is the main fuel behind the anti-gunner liberals argument, including the most notorious anti-gun politician of them all, Michael Bloomberg:
The first argument often rolled out by gun-grabbers is a textual one, claiming that the Second Amendment itself does not actually defend individuals’ right to keep and bear arms, but instead outlines the need for an armed “well-regulated militia.” According to progressives, that first phrase, “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,” indicates that the purpose of the amendment is to establish and maintain a regulated militia whose purpose is to defend the state. On this interpretation, the amendment does not secure the right of individuals to own weapons as individuals.

There are two counters to this claim that demonstrate how facile it is. The first argument is simply a matter of understanding the grammar of the actual text of the Second Amendment. The first phrase is under proper grammar, and as confirmed by the United States Supreme Court, a prefatory phrase. It is not a statement of the sole purpose of the right to bear arms, but is an understanding of the way in which the right would be used in the defense of the state.

Furthermore, the Second Amendment clearly identifies right as belonging to ‘the people.’ This identification clearly shows to whom the right belongs. As Justice Antonin Scalia pointed out in one of his most magisterial opinions:

“Nowhere else in the Constitution does a ‘right’ attributed to ‘the people’ refer to anything other than an individual right. What is more, in all six other provisions of the Constitution that mention ‘the people,’ the term unambiguously refers to all members of the political community, not an unspecified subset.”

If “the people” does not apply to all the individual citizens in the Second Amendment, then how can it do so for those other amendments? The meaning of the statement is clear, despite the obfuscation of progressive activism.

The second counterargument relies on examining what the framers of the Constitution meant. Fortunately for supporters of the right to bear arms, and unfortunately for their opponents, many of the people who wrote the Constitution wrote elsewhere about its meaning. Many of the founding fathers, including Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Samuel Adams all explicitly endorsed individual ownership of arms. Even Alexander Hamilton, the founder most in favor of big government and a standing army, agreed that private citizens ought to be allowed to own weapons.

The founders were also clear about what they meant by the term militia. Richard Henry Lee stated it very succinctly: “A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves… and include all men capable of bearing arms.” In other words, whether a militia is the proper holder of arms or the people is irrelevant, because they are one and the same. Only by ignoring the words of the founders, as well as the basic rules of grammar, can the progressives’ case even appear valid. Once the ignorance is cured, their case crumbles to dust.

Some progressives pursue a different tack and argue that the defensive purpose of the Second Amendment has been made obsolete by the establishment of a standing army. There are two critical problems with this line of reasoning. First, the presence of standing army was exactly the sort of overbearing and asymmetric power the Second Amendment was meant to be a defense against, so it seems to make little sense that the right would somehow be invalidated by this.

Second, Americans are now more than ever subject to the possibility of being “called up” to military service. Conscription was not even considered by the founders as a means of raising troops. Today most citizens are required to be registered in the Selective Service system. The pressures of over-mighty government and the possibility of being drafted serve as joint forces in favor of the maintenance of the Second Amendment rights as they are now understood.

Another bizarre argument wheeled out in recent years that has a similar line of reasoning is the claim that the right is moot with regard to overthrowing domestic tyrants or oppressors because the federal government is so asymmetrically powerful that any such resistance would be quickly dealt with. This argument is laughable for two reasons. First, it seems to suggest that the force discrepancy is so asymmetric that people ought to just give up the weapons they have. Yet that could only further diminish the capacity of citizens to defend themselves, both against criminals and a potentially aggressive government.

Second, the idea that asymmetries of power render a group militarily helpless is little better than a joke. The lessons of Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan ought to be enough to put to rest the idea that a smaller, less well-armed force cannot put up a lasting resistance to a mighty military.

In the end, it is important to realize that the Second Amendment is just as relevant today as it ever was. Human nature has hardly changed in 200 years, and the rights we possess are no less inalienable or self-evident. Anyone trying to erode our constitutionally-enshrined rights should be immediately held suspect. If we do not protect our own rights, who will?
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/06/the-militia-myth-understanding-the-language-of-the-2nd-amendment/

And, from the Supreme Court ruling in the DC vs Heller case:
Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority in Heller, stated:

Nowhere else in the Constitution does a “right” attributed to “the people” refer to anything other than an individual right. What is more, in all six other provisions of the Constitution that mention “the people,” the term unambiguously refers to all members of the political community, not an unspecified subset. This contrasts markedly with the phrase “the militia” in the prefatory clause. As we will describe below, the “militia” in colonial America consisted of a subset of “the people”— those who were male, able bodied, and within a certain age range. Reading the Second Amendment as protecting only the right to “keep and bear Arms” in an organized militia therefore fits poorly with the operative clause’s description of the holder of that right as “the people”.[157]

P.S.
I Never said JTF endorsed Bloomberg, but don't ever want to see JTF or any other Kahanist or Pro-Jewish group endorse this tyrant.  We can respect that a JEw does something good for Jews, but we cannot overlook the wrong he does to others.  Bloomberg's wrongs outdoes his wrights.

The Founding Fathers of the United States of America would turn in their graves to know that tyrants like Michael Bloomberg would be leaders of this country.. Yes, being the Mayor of the country's largest city and an outspoken critic as well as one of the fiercest anti-gun activists in the USA makes him very much a tyrant.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 07:52:05 AM »
:clap:
Bloomberg trampled, or attempted to trample, the rights of decent hardworking people in NYC.
He might have made a grand gesture on behalf of Israel, but he is still an evil man.

His policies, or endorsements of bad policy, have been a detriment to the people of NYC.
http://www.junipercivic.com/juniperberryarticle.asp?nid=733#.U9JBCWNdr60
Even after 9/11 he made sure everyone knew NYC was a sanctuary city.  So much for hindering terrorists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/nyregion/judge-invalidates-bloombergs-soda-ban.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
And he knows what you should eat or drink.  Him and Michelle...only.  Easy when someone else cooks and cleans for you.  I might eat healthier too.   if I weren't so tired some nights, after work, that I can barely stand up to cook.

And I'm sure he walks around protected.  But your family...not as important.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/08/five-of-the-most-interesting-things-from-the-bloomberg-anti-gun-group-emails/
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2014, 07:57:18 AM »
Right.
Mike Bloomberg was a lifelong democrat.  Running as a republican was only a political move. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
At least Bloomberg stood up for Israel's tourism business.   This whole business of the FAA stopping flights into Ben Gurion was part of a plot to weaken the state of Israel.  (The Left cooks up every trick in the book.)  Harry Reid wants to connect the funding of Iron Dome System to the Border Bill...not proposed yet...just heard it on Fox News...So in other words if the Demonrats don't get their 4 billion dollar Border Bill, they wouldn't give funding for Iron Dome...I think that's the way it was announced on Fox...Keep your ears open...I have already inquired about it to Ted Cruz......It ought to be obvious what this administration is trying to do from their actions!   Heck the flights weren't even shut down over Ukraine where the Russians took down the Malaysian Airliner, and two fighter jets....

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2014, 02:43:53 PM »
At least Bloomberg stood up for Israel's tourism business.   This whole business of the FAA stopping flights into Ben Gurion was part of a plot to weaken the state of Israel.  (The Left cooks up every trick in the book.)  Harry Reid wants to connect the funding of Iron Dome System to the Border Bill...not proposed yet...just heard it on Fox News...So in other words if the Demonrats don't get their 4 billion dollar Border Bill, they wouldn't give funding for Iron Dome...I think that's the way it was announced on Fox...Keep your ears open...I have already inquired about it to Ted Cruz......It ought to be obvious what this administration is trying to do from their actions!   Heck the flights weren't even shut down over Ukraine where the Russians took down the Malaysian Airliner, and two fighter jets....

Do you think it was stopped for that reason and not out of fear of a rocket hitting an American airline plane?  Certainly, it was a bad move either way..Just not sure if the intention was to hurt Israel or not..But of course, I can take the route of guilty until proven innocent with Obama and his administration.

Nevertheless...if this is so as you speak, let it show that anti-semites hate leftist Jews just as much as right wing Jews.  And so I ask, why bother being left wing and politically correct at the expense of your own people?