Author Topic: New York Jews occupy Friends of the Israel Defense Forces office to protest Gaza  (Read 918 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This is in essence as bad as it gets.   Even for ultra leftists.

One on the worst aspects of this is they known they can step on establishment Jewish organizations.   What would be the chances of these same individuals going to CAIR's office and protesting lack of justice on the part of Muslims?   The answer is 0 %. 

New York Jews occupy Friends of the Israel Defense Forces office to protest Gaza attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133tUwEaEJc
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
These self hating Jews should all be excommunicated

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

In essence,  I believe they have been excommunicated based on their hideous actions.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

They already are. They excommunicated.themselves.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm telling ya it's WW2 all over again! Everyone is bowing to these Monsters thinking this will stop their war on the world. IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE! ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
I will never understand why jewish leftists even care about Israel when they don't care about Hashem or the Torah or the Jewish people

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
I will never understand why jewish leftists even care about Israel when they don't care about Hashem or the Torah or the Jewish people

I think they want to separate themselves from Israel,  Hashem,  the Torah, and the Jewish people as much as possible.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following are another group of traitors:

Jews of Conscience Disrupt Rally Supporting Israeli War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGShSRIKP8A

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They should be attacked and beaten badly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I got blocked from the Zionist Federation UK facebook group for posting this video and calling them kapos.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
These f*****g K**e animals should be _____.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
I think they want to separate themselves from Israel,  Hashem,  the Torah, and the Jewish people as much as possible.

If they wanted to seperate themselves from the Jewish people all they would have to do is say they were whatever nationality they came from and not call themselves Jewish. Instead they have a pathological unexplained reason they attack Judaism and the Jewish people.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Wish Bar Kohba was alive to deal with these traitors.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot