Author Topic: Report: Dutch anti-Semitism widespread  (Read 995 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Report: Dutch anti-Semitism widespread
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:04:32 PM »
Israeli expert says there are more people with neo-Nazi views in Holland now than during World War II

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4359018,00.html
Israeli anti-Semitism expert Manfred Gerstenfeld has released a report published by Dutch media, in which he claims that there are more people with neo-Nazi views in the Netherlands now than during World War II.

Gerstenfeld says that according to a German university study, 39% of people in the Netherlands believe "Israel is conducting an extermination war against the Palestinian Arabs."

Court Ruling
Holland: Jews must also carry ID cards / AP and Kobi Nahshoni
Dutch appeals court upholds €60 fine against Orthodox Jew who refused to show police identity card, arguing it is against his religious beliefs to carry anything but his clothing on Shabbat
Full story

Gerstenfeld also cites a 2003 study, which found that Europeans named Israel the second most dangerous country to world peace behind Iran.

The report came as Dutch TV broadcast an interview with Turkish Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands, who said they admired Hitler for killing Jews and expressed hatred toward Jewish people.

The teens say they hate Jews because of Israel’s policy toward Palestinians, to which the interviewer tries to differentiate between geopolitical conflicts and the Jewish religion.

Gerstenfeld has described such anti-Jewish attitudes as diabolical and insane and has suggested that millions of Dutch people, mentally, "are back in the Middle Ages."

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Report: Dutch anti-Semitism widespread
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 03:24:57 PM »
I'am from Holland myself and i don't think the Dutch in general are anti-semitic. Geert Wilders party is still one of the biggest in the country and he is very pro-Israel, but i do say that there is a lot of antisemitism from the muslim/arabs in Holland.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 03:28:35 PM »
B*llshit video. There are maybe a few 100 neo-nazi's in the whole country so i don't know what he means with 'neo-nazi' views? Probly he has no idea what a neo-nazi is. I don't believe a lot of Dutch people follow the 25 points of the NSDAP lol. What he says about the Turkish youths is true by the way.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 03:41:56 PM »
I'am from Holland myself and i don't think the Dutch in general are anti-semitic. Geert Wilders party is still one of the biggest in the country and he is very pro-Israel, but i do say that there is a lot of antisemitism from the muslim/arabs in Holland.
Sure blame the Muslims for your peoples Jew hatred.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 03:47:30 PM »
Sure blame the Muslims for your peoples Jew hatred.  ;D

You know what you [censored]? [censored] you! Realy you pc warrior! You are a liar and a hypocrite! You don't know nothing about Holland. The Dutch people have sufferd from the nazi's and 90% of the Dutch protected the Jews during the occupation!!! Holland is NOT antisemitic! My granddad is Jewish and NEVER had any trouble from ANY Dutch person. A few days ago we had a big pro-Israel rally in Amsterdam. Jews and Christians together. You come here and tell me that my people are Jew haters? Thank God that you don't say that in my face!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 03:51:24 PM »
You know what you [censored]? [censored] you! Realy you pc warrior! You are a liar and a hypocrite! You don't know nothing about Holland. The Dutch people have sufferd from the nazi's and 90% of the Dutch protected the Jews during the occupation!!! Holland is NOT antisemitic! My granddad is Jewish and NEVER had any trouble from ANY Dutch person. A few days ago we had a big pro-Israel rally in Amsterdam. Jews and Christians together. You come here and tell me that my people are Jew haters? Thank God that you don't say that in my face!
The truth hurts doesn't it.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »
The truth hurts doesn't it.

The only thing that hurts is that we are in front of our computer and you are not standing in front of me and telling me how my people are Jew haters.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »
The only thing that hurts is that we are in front of our computer and you are not standing in front of me and telling me how my people are Jew haters.
You do the same to me so don't cry like a little baby.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »
TIME OUT!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 04:01:18 PM »
Football: Northern Ireland - Israel. Northern Ireland fans (not Irish republicans) waving Israeli flags. Unlike the republicans who are demonstrating against Israel:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »
You don't have to be a nazi to hate Jews... I believe there is a high level of Jew hatred in Holland from the whites. They may or may not express it openly...

Regarding the ID issue... I understand why we must carry ID and it is a problem for us here in America.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
You don't have to be a nazi to hate Jews... I believe there is a high level of Jew hatred in Holland from the whites. They may or may not express it openly...

Regarding the ID issue... I understand why we must carry ID and it is a problem for us here in America.

Everyone has to carry his ID. But this video is, i think, the most stupid video i ever saw. It's just not true. I'am from Holland myself and i almost never hear any Jew-hatred from white people.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 06:42:14 PM »
39% seems like highballing. What's the muslim percentage of the Dutch population, 10% ? So that makes 10% Islamonazis, the rest are marxists, communists, anarchists or neo-nazis. Do they make such a large percentage? unlikely.

However Super Mentalita you are aware that there were lots of Dutch snitches and collaborators with the Nazis? Do you know that the Dutch authorities refused to return Jewish children who were hidden in foster care with christians to their surviving relatives? 

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 06:42:34 PM »

And why you 'believe' that? After seing this unprofessional stupid video? Or did you travelled to Holland to find it out yourself?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »
39% seems like highballing. What's the muslim percentage of the Dutch population, 10% ? So that makes 10% Islamonazis, the rest are marxists, communists, anarchists or neo-nazis. Do they make such a large percentage? unlikely.

However Super Mentalita you are aware that there were lots of Dutch snitches and collaborators with the Nazis? Do you know that the Dutch authorities refused to return Jewish children who were hidden in foster care with christians to their surviving relatives?

Yes about 10%. No i never heard about Jewish children that were refused to come back. Yes we had Dutch people working for the nazi's, like every country had some.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 06:47:28 PM »
And why you 'believe' that? After seing this unprofessional stupid video? Or did you travelled to Holland to find it out yourself?

I did not have to watch the video... I am aware of the statistics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »
I did not have to watch the video... I am aware of the statistics.

I don't see any statistics? I love to see them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 06:49:40 PM »
IsraelNationalNews reported on this also @

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/177351#.U9Lez3XhNoU

The Simon Wiesenthal Center sent a strongly-worded letter to Dutch Deputy Prime Minister Lodewijk Frans Asscher Tuesday addressing a major degradation of the attitude in the Netherlands toward Jews and the State of Israel.

The specific issue the letter addresses is a statistic from the University of Bielefeld showing that 39% of Dutch citizens believe Israel is conducting a "war of extermination" against the Palestinian Arabs.

Asscher reportedly addressed the issue in the Dutch Parliament, saying the statistic was "worrisome" and "unacceptable." However, the Simon Wiesenthal Center calls out the Dutch official on not acting to prevent the phenomenon from spreading further.

"An important first step should be a government-ordered study to trace how such an utterly false and insidious image of Israel was created," Rabbi Abraham Cooper, Associate Dean of the Center, suggests. "The Simon Wiesenthal Center will gladly help you in defining the parameters for such a study."

Cooper stresses that the promulgators of the message, if found, should be brought to justice. "We know too well from the 1930s in Germany what can happen when the delegitimization and demonization of a people goes unchallenged," he warns.

"It has also been brought to my attention that the Netherlands has neither admitted the negligence of its World War II government and the collaboration of the bureaucracy with the German occupiers, nor offered any apologies," the letter continues. "I believe that the Netherlands is the only occupied country where this is the case."

Rabbi Cooper ends the letter with a promise to send the Dutch PM a copy of Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld's book Demonizing Israel and the Jews; in the interim, he attached statistics within it which show the full scope and severity of anti-Semitism in the Netherlands.

This is the third letter the Simon Wiesenthal Center has sent to the Netherlands over the issue of anti-Semitic activity there; the past two were to Prime Minister Mark Rutte. One of those letters came as a response to a shocking video exposing virulently anti-Semitic attitudes among Turkish Muslim immigrants to the country. Muslim immigrants are believed to be responsible for the majority of anti-Semitic attacks in Holland.

In December, Dutch water supplier Vitens ended a partnership with Israeli water company Mekorot due to the "political context." The decision came days after a visit to the Mekorot offices in Israel by Dutch trade minister Lilianne Ploumen was abruptly cancelled.

The visit was part of a larger tour of Israel by Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte that was marred by a dispute over a Dutch-made security scanner intended to check goods leaving Gaza for Judea and Samaria.

Rutte was to have inaugurated the scanner on the Islamist-controlled territory's border with Israel, but the ceremony was broken off after Israel said it did not want Gazan goods going to Judea and Samaria.

Deputy Foreign minister Zeev Elkin said he was "blindsided" by Vitens' pullout "and a few more European companies have made similar decisions in the past months, which have blindsided us exactly in parallel with the peace process."

Holland in particularly has contributed to that trend, after numerous economic boycotts and a report by a Dutch MP blaming Israel for the failure in talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA).

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:01 PM »
Impressive statistics... Do we talk about antisemitism or the politicians that critisize Israel, what is a fact. Also fact is that Geert Wilders party is still one of the biggest party's in Holland and he has a very pro-Israeli agenda. We have antisemitism in Holland but i think it's long not as bad as in Germany, Belgium or France.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 07:08:15 PM »
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

What is JTF'S goal? To see who is more anti semitic?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 07:20:18 PM »
I hope to see people open their eyes and accept that we live in 2014 and the Jews are still in danger. Act racist and bigot towards people that try to help and support is the worst thing you can do and i don't have a single percent respect for this people. I like to ask them where they do it for....