Author Topic: Mekubal Says Mashiach is Near  (Read 5024 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Mekubal Says Mashiach is Near
« on: July 24, 2014, 08:57:10 PM »
URGENT! Please share with as much people as possible. The Rav hamekoubal Nissim Shalom declared that his grandfather ZT"L appeared to him in a dream and revealed to him that the Machiach is at his door, and ordered him to let as many jewish people as possible know about it as well as many people as possible.  The Rav insisted upon the fact that whoever will send this message will be saved from the suffering which are supposed to occur with the coming of Machiach and that whoever won't do it will sustain a substantial loss  of money. The Rav asked to send this message to at least 12 people, a number corresponding to the number of the tribes of Israel.  It is a very favorable moment now in heaven , and to those who might be skeptical and not believe in the words of the Rav should know that the Rav would never make such a declaration without serious reasons to do so because it is forbidden to give false hopes to the Jewish people. From the Rav Yoel Benharoushe. Thank you to forward to all your contacts.

I saw this and I wanted to pass it on. I know this is not everyone's thing but I hope it is true.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mekubal Says Mashiach is Near
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
Ooh my G-D its like Dayzavu. (however it is spelled)

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/coffeeroom/topic/recieved-this-email-today 

Today it was made known that the rabbi the kabbalist Nissim Shalom dreamt about his grandfather who informed him that the messiah is in the doorway, and this must be made known to all the nation of israel. He also commanded that he who is alacritous to send this out will be saved from the pangs of the messiah, and he who doesn't will lose a lot of money. The rabbi cautioned to make it known publicly. It should be sent out to 12 people, like the number of the tribes, immediately, for this is the time of will.

Sounds like any old chain letter to me.

Posted 3 years ago #
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 09:08:59 PM »
We need to stop with these non-sense type of things. We need to bring the Jewish idea upon Klal Yisrael. To unite the people, do our Histadlut and not wait for temples falling from the skies and the hocus pocus types of dreams some love to think about. Its the whole hopelessness attitudes.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 09:40:24 PM »
I agree 100%! I really believe it is true!

Is there a link?

And just to make myself look crazy and stupid. .. I think I have seen him twice in my dreams. ..

I think the first time was on the fast of Esther.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:11:35 PM »
Do not scoff at the prediction of the imminent coming of Moshiach. While this example may be suspicious, it is not something which should be dismissed to easily. The Talmud relates a story which will explain why things like this email happen, as it has happened in the times of the writing of the Talmud.

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/highlights-of-moshiach/13.htm

There is a tradition that Eliyahu (Elijah the Prophet) will come before Moshiach, to inform the world of the advent of Moshiach. Is this showing of Eliyahu a mandatory pre-requisite for Moshiach?
The Talmud relates:[71]

Once, Rabbi Joshua met Moshiach and asked him: `When are you going to come?' Moshiach replied: `Today!'

Rabbi Joshua then met Eliyahu, who asked him: `What did he (Moshiach) tell you?' Said Rabbi Joshua: `He lied to me, for he told me that he is coming today, but he didn't come!'

Said Eliyahu: `He didn't lie, but this is what he really meant: He will come "Today, if you hearken to the voice of G-d."[72]

Maharsha explains that if Moshiach comes today, we assume that Eliyahu came yesterday to the Supreme Beth Din (in Tiberias).

Another explanation is that if we merit, and Moshiach comes sooner (before the appointed time), he may then come on his own before the revelation of Eliyahu. This is presented in Krayti U'playti (by Rabbi Yonason Eibschutz):[73]

Rambam posits[74] that it is not a certainty that Eliyahu must come before Moshiach. Although some Sages maintain that before the advent of Moshiach, Eliyahu will appear, yet, there is no definite basis for this.

This poses a difficulty, inasmuch as the Talmud states[75] that Eliyahu will come first, and as is seen in Tanach,[76] "Behold I send unto you Eliyahu the Prophet." How do we reconcile these two statements re: the coming of Eliyahu?

The answer is seen in the timing of Moshiach, as the Talmud cites the verse:[77] "In its time will I hasten it" - If Jews do not merit, Moshiach will come in his appointed time; but if they merit, then Moshiach will come sooner, in haste.

Rambam holds that there is an order to the coming of Moshiach, that Eliyahu comes first to foretell of his coming. This, however, is effective only when Moshiach comes in his appointed time. But when Jews merit and the redemption is hastened, as expressed in,[78] "He is leaping over the mountains, skipping over the hills" - G-d then changes the order, as a sign of His love for Jewish merits and good deeds. This is expressed in the Rambam's concise words.

The Sages note that Eliyahu comes first, to convey the news of Moshiach; yet, this is not definite. For, perhaps G-d will have mercy and bestow His holy spirit upon the Jews to serve Him with a full heart; then He will swiftly bring Moshiach without the need for Eliyahu's message.[79]
Notes:

71 Sanhedrin 98a, Rashi
72 Psalms 95:7
73 Yoreh Deah 110, Bais Hasafek/end
74 Hilchos Melachim 12:2
75 Eiruvin 43b
76 Malachi 3:23
77 Isaiah 60:22; Sanhedrin 98a
78 Song of Songs 2:8
79 Otzar Blum, Sanhedrin ibid.

It is a constant Mitzvah according to all counts (including HaRambam) to await the coming of Moshiach each and every day. Kol HaKavod to all who are truly awaiting his imminent coming.

http://halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_98.html

R. Joshua b. Levi met Elijah standing by the entrance of R. Simeon b. Yohai's tomb. He asked him: 'Have I a portion in the world to come?' He replied, 'if this Master desires it.'39  R. Joshua b. Levi said, 'I saw two, but heard the voice of a third.'40  He then asked him, 'When will the Messiah come?' — 'Go and ask him himself,' was his reply. 'Where is he sitting?' — 'At the entrance.'41  And by what sign may I recognise him?' — 'He is sitting among the poor lepers: all of them untie [them]42  all at once, and rebandage them together,43  whereas he unties and rebandages each separately, [before treating the next], thinking, should I be wanted, [it being time for my appearance as the Messiah] I must not be delayed [through having to bandage a number of sores].' So he went to him and greeted him, saying, 'peace upon thee, Master and Teacher.' 'peace upon thee, O son of Levi,' he replied. 'When wilt thou come Master?' asked he, 'To-day', was his answer. On his returning to Elijah, the latter enquired, 'What did he say to thee?' — 'peace Upon thee, O son of Levi,' he answered. Thereupon he [Elijah] observed, 'He thereby assured thee and thy father of [a portion in] the world to come.' 'He spoke falsely to me,' he rejoined, 'stating that he would come to-day, but has not.' He [Elijah] answered him, 'This is what he said to thee, To-day, if ye will hear his voice.'44
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 12:01:04 AM »
Manipulative!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
The Rav insisted upon the fact that whoever will send this message will be saved from the suffering which are supposed to occur with the coming of Machiach

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this part.

Why would passing along a message that "moshiach is near" spare people from suffering?    Doesn't make any sense to me.  Nor does the rest of it for that matter but anyway.....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 02:50:35 AM »
It is another version of spam... Has nothing to do with Moshiach or Kabbalah..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 03:39:29 AM »
Prophecy was given to fools.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 10:36:31 AM »
Prophecy was given to fools.

It could even be that this "Mekubal" is made up and their isn't even this "Mekubal" by this name that is even alive.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 12:08:47 PM »
This reminds me of the claim that Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri prophesied that Jesus would return before Ariel Sharon died....
This video has 1.5 million views on youtube. I wonder how it got started? I don't beleive the Rabbi actually beleived this...