Author Topic: 'Moderate' PA Leader: Jews Brought the Holocaust on Themselves  (Read 819 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
"Going further, he claimed that Jews had only suffered the holocaust because of their own "behavior".
"...they say that six million of them were killed - while the whole world stood idly by, because their behavior led them to those circumstances."

Nu, Pipi, Piperman, Shpitzer, GalOn, Gantz and others?  Now, who are you going to pursue peace with? Still 2 state solution sounds good?

'Moderate' PA Leader: Jews Brought the Holocaust on Themselves
Senior member of Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah party, Jibril Rajoub, calls Israelis 'the new Nazis', says Israel committing a 'holocaust' in Gaza.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183525#.U9kLirFay1s

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:17:07 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 'Moderate' PA Leader: Jews Brought the Holocaust on Themselves
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 11:27:44 AM »
I'm at the point, who cares what any of the Arabs say.  Just get them out of Israel, already.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:36:15 AM »
Lots of Israelis politicians and media personalities treat him like their buddy. He used to be a frequent interviewee in Israeli media. Then again they also put on Hamas officials and let them preach so.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 12:29:56 PM »
Israel shall continue retaliating intensively against Hamas and Gaza terrorists in pursue of their protracted war against the muslamic terrorism. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 09:34:48 AM »
Oh, I thought there wan't a holocaust? So now they're saying there was a holocaust, but that we brought it upon ourselves? Oh well, I guess that's an improvement. Maybe in 50 years, Arabs will finally remove their heads from their tushes completely. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:43:59 AM »
MAY ISRAEL TAKE OUT THIS NAZI ONCE AND FOR ALL!