Author Topic: Fatah joins with Hamas and declares "Open War" on Israel  (Read 942 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Fatah joins with Hamas and declares "Open War" on Israel
« on: July 27, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
Israel really needs your support!

Now the other half of the Arab terrorists (Fatah - which means "conquest") just declared open war against the "Zionist enemy" and joined Hamas:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183378

while the Arabs in Jerusalem were burning and looting the temple mount:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183370

while in London, they glorified the Hamas terrorism groupd and proclaimed "We are all Hamas":
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/07/26/We-Are-All-Hamas-Sick-London-Protest-Glorifies-Terrorism

while John Kerry is telling Israel and the Jews to do "what ever Hamas wants" for a ceasefire:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/kerry-completely-capitulated-to-hamas-in-ceasefire-proposal-says-israel/

and the UN "Human Rights Council" just voted 29-1 it investigate Israel's "war crimes":
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/24/moral-clarity-un-human-rights-council-votes-29-1-to-investigate-israels-war-crimes/

And all this while rockets are still raining down on Jews (and also Arabs!) in Israel and Hamas and Fatah are using children and schools and hospitals as human shields.

Oh, and Iran just admitted to sending Hamas their rocket technology:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183332

Our message is more important than ever!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Fatah joins with Hamas and declares "Open War" on Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 12:38:07 AM »
Burning and looting the Temple Mount??  Fatah joins with Hamas? 

And, what is Bibi doing now?? Playing golf?

Why these Sand rats aren't all executed en masse in the center of Jerusalem is beyond me..  Israel really needs public executions and to make the fellow sand rats watch each other be executed to let them know the consequences for waging war against the Holy Jewish Nation..

But no.. Let's talk about another ceasefire with  Hamas and make   Ban Ji Xian , Jorg Boogershinter and Hasia Al Jihadi and all the other UN rats happy.  And, I am sure Bibi has an important dinner to attend or bar mitzvah to celebrate , so let's not waste time thinking about taking any drastic measures to protect the Jewish nation.  As long as his political power is not in jeopardy, what's the big deal?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 01:46:35 AM »
I realy ask myself where the Israel supporters are. We see millions of leftwing/Arabs throughout the world on the streets but the supporters of Israel staying home and don't show their faces!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 02:01:03 AM »
Now Israel has no supporters but the Almighty obviously.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 02:17:49 AM »
I realy ask myself where the Israel supporters are. We see millions of leftwing/Arabs throughout the world on the streets but the supporters of Israel staying home and don't show their faces!

We Jews are not allowed to talk politics at the Shabbat table, we are only allowed to talk about our vacations, cruises, kid's bar mitzvahs, college courses and job related issues.  Talking about Israel or anything "controversial."   However, Muslims in their mosques openly cry out for the destruction of Jews and have waged holy war against us.  We Jews are the most naive people on earth and have our heads shoved and stuck inside our unkosher rectums..

I was told about my former CHabad I would need to keep quiet about "POLITICAL" stuff at the Shabbat table so that I don't hurt the feelings of the Palestinian Nationalist who was attending.

Yeah, you are right Super Mentalita, we really don't shot our faces.  As Rabbi Kahane said, where were the Jews when their brothers /sisters in Europe were being sent to death camps, were they protesting and marching on Washington DC?  No, they were no where to be found.  They were always around championing the rights of black people and on the freedom marches to liberate blacks in the South.. However, when it came time to stand up for Jews, they kept silent as they were ashamed to stand up for any cause that is Jewish.  The self-hating mentality of Jews is very real and alive!

We are too busy trying to live the comfortable life, pretending that the world loves us and that we can just go about living like normal people and not realizing that our existence is being threatened with annihilation every day.

I am amazed at the Jewish communities I have attended how so many people shun talking about important issues and rather ramble on and on about useless crap...   But, then again, I was never deemed a respectable Jew, just a trouble maker who is too political.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:17 AM »
We Jews are not allowed to talk politics at the Shabbat table, we are only allowed to talk about our vacations, cruises, kid's bar mitzvahs, college courses and job related issues.  Talking about Israel or anything "controversial."   However, Muslims in their mosques openly cry out for the destruction of Jews and have waged holy war against us.  We Jews are the most naive people on earth and have our heads shoved and stuck inside our unkosher rectums..

I was told about my former CHabad I would need to keep quiet about "POLITICAL" stuff at the Shabbat table so that I don't hurt the feelings of the Palestinian Nationalist who was attending.

Yeah, you are right Super Mentalita, we really don't shot our faces.  As Rabbi Kahane said, where were the Jews when their brothers /sisters in Europe were being sent to death camps, were they protesting and marching on Washington DC?  No, they were no where to be found.  They were always around championing the rights of black people and on the freedom marches to liberate blacks in the South.. However, when it came time to stand up for Jews, they kept silent as they were ashamed to stand up for any cause that is Jewish.  The self-hating mentality of Jews is very real and alive!

We are too busy trying to live the comfortable life, pretending that the world loves us and that we can just go about living like normal people and not realizing that our existence is being threatened with annihilation every day.

I am amazed at the Jewish communities I have attended how so many people shun talking about important issues and rather ramble on and on about useless crap...   But, then again, I was never deemed a respectable Jew, just a trouble maker who is too political.

Same as the Christians mate. Millions of Christians have been persecuted in the arab/african world the last years and the Christians in the west don't speak about it. And if they do it's in a Church prayer.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 02:57:14 AM »

Not every Jew lives in your situation. Refrain from saying "we Jews", especially if it's just some Jews in an experience few of us have ever witnessed. I talked with a Rav here, and me and him ganged up on a leftist over shabbat to talk about the terrorists.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 03:09:27 AM »
Same as the Christians mate. Millions of Christians have been persecuted in the arab/african world the last years and the Christians in the west don't speak about it. And if they do it's in a Church prayer.

We speak about it. Actually we all do apparently except for one shul. What a chilul Hashem.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 03:49:33 AM »
Fatah and Hamas are both factions of the same PLO.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 01:49:42 PM »
Not every Jew lives in your situation. Refrain from saying "we Jews", especially if it's just some Jews in an experience few of us have ever witnessed.

THIS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 05:33:33 PM »
Fatah and Hamas are both factions of the same PLO.

Right!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 05:37:34 PM »
We speak about it. Actually we all do apparently except for one shul. What a chilul Hashem.

I agree... We talk about the situation in Israel all the time in my congregation. We talk about all kinds of political things between ourselves... Most of my congregation is leaning towards the right now..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »
One of my Chabad Rabbis is holding a pro-Israel rally tomorrow night..

Please join us
Tuesday, July 29 at 7:30 PM at the XXXXXX XXXXX Jewish Day School,
955 Risa Rd. in XXXXXXXX for an fundraising benefit for the
Lone Soldiers of the IDF
The Lone Soldiers of the IDF provides care packages to soldiers serving in the IDF with no immediate family in Israel.

Each care package costs $18. We are asking for a minimum donation of $36 (the cost of two care packages). There will be no overhead expenses. Every dollar donated goes directly to our soldiers!! Friends of the IDF will match dollar for dollar!!! All donations are tax deductible. There will be a short presentation from FIDF and light refreshments. If you cannot make it and would like to contribute please make the check out to FIDF - Lone Soldiers and send to Hana XXXXX 5226 S. Montecito Dr. XXXXX CA 94521.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14