Author Topic: Vlad Putin: "I support Israel!"  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Vlad Putin: "I support Israel!"
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:39:42 PM »
Putin, the classic case of an ex-KGB-killer gone good, has become a Judophile, & may be the last hope of the Jew & the White Man (in addition to the billions of roubles he and his cronies love to launder through Israeli banks!)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182754#.U9ebeuXg2W4

Putin: 'I support the struggle of Israel'

Warm meeting between delegation of rabbis, led by Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, and Russian leader.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday met with a delegation of rabbis, led by Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, former Chief Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau, Chief Rabbi of Russia Berel Lazar, and rabbis of the Rabbinical Center of Europe (RCE).

"I follow closely what's going on in Israel," said Putin during the long meeting, which was held in Moscow.

"I support the struggle of Israel as it attempts to protect its citizens. I also heard about the shocking murder of the three youths. It is an act that cannot be allowed, and I ask you to transmit my condolences to the families," added the Russian president, in referring to the abduction and murder of three teens in June by Hamas terrorists.

Rabbi Yosef began by saying "according to the Jewish tradition, your leadership is decided by the kingdom of G-d, King of the world, and therefore we bless you: Blessed is the One who gave of His glory to flesh and blood."

The rabbi discussed the ongoing rocket barrage on Israel by terrorists in Gaza, a relentless assault that led to IDF Operation Protective Edge being launched this Monday.

"This morning I left the state of Israel, the state of the Jewish people. Several hours before I took off for here, a rocket fell right near my home in the capital of the Jewish people - Jerusalem," remarked the rabbi.

Rabbi Yosef added "I don't need to note the panic that fell on my children and grandchildren, who were forced to enter shelters despite having done nothing wrong. It is difficult to describe the psychological damage caused to them. All for the 'sin' of their being born to the Jewish people."

"Despite the difficult situation, I left everything and came here, to ask that you, mister president, act to fight against terror conducted in the name of religion," requested Rabbi Yosef.

"There cannot be a situation where people manipulate religion to slaughter innocents. ...I ask you in the name of the people of Israel: please, bring an end to the violence," added the rabbi.

A true friend of Israel

Putin responded to Rabbi Yosef, asking him to tell Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu that he is a true friend of Israel and of Netanyahu. Netanyahu called Putin on Thursday, and in their conversation, Putin called for an end to the conflict in Gaza.

Rabbi Lau, former Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi and current Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv, spoke in the meeting about his remarkable personal story as a survivor of the Holocaust who later became the chief rabbi of Israel.

In this context, Putin consulted with the rabbis on means of dealing with anti-Semitism, Holocaust deniers and preventing historical revisionism.

Putin noted that the meeting marks 73 years since the massacre of thousands of Jews in Sevastopol in 1942, remarking on the bravery of the Jews who fought against the genocidal Nazi war machine.

"I remember visiting in the Yad Vashem Museum in Israel, which doesn't allow anyone to remain apathetic, and describes the horrifying atrocities that occurred in those days," said Putin.

The president added "here too in Moscow the Jewish community established a Jewish museum that gives a bitter picture of those awful years, and at the same time gives hope to the Jewish people and the Jewish community throughout Russia."

The warm meeting with the Russian president comes at a time when Israel is strengthening its relations with several major countries.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:00:44 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Vlad Putin: "I support Israel!"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:46:20 PM »
What are you nuts?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:24:34 PM »
What are you nuts?
Or a WN troll?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:24:50 PM »
I believe Putin is not as bad as we think (and yes every leader in the world work together with the Saudi's at the moment). If there is one leader on the level now these days it is Putin.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
I believe Putin is not as bad as we think (and yes every leader in the world work together with the Saudi's at the moment). If there is one leader on the level now these days it is Putin.
The Nazi Putin arms Nazi Iran in making nuclear bombs.
Nothing he says matters & it's insane that this Russian Nazi Beast is even allowed into Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »
G-d hates gays, and the fact that Russia is one of the few countries in the world where homosexuality is still illegal is why He is granting Putin some degree of success.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 03:44:53 PM »
Come on... This is a joke... This guy is the enemy of the free world... He is no friend of the Jews...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »
Come on... This is a joke... This guy is the enemy of the free world... He is no friend of the Jews...

Anymore then the Europeans? Its the Euro trash that has been pressuring and condemning Israel all of this time and time again. Not to mention the U.S. administration. Putin is definitely not worse then Europe and he shouldn't be opposed when it comes to him (and Russia) vs. Europe.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 04:06:42 PM »
He's a lesser enemy of Israel than America, since he at least makes Arabs pay for the weapons he gives them to destroy Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »
He's a lesser enemy of Israel than America, since he at least makes Arabs pay for the weapons he gives them to destroy Israel.

Which weapons does he give Arabs to destroy Israel? He is giving to Assad which uses them against Sunnis.

Obama just gave Qatar weapons deal for free I believe. + Egypt has been getting advanced weapons from the U.S., FOR FREE
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 04:19:29 PM »
But why a man like Putin should be supporting the Israel. Has WWIII arrived.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 04:21:11 PM »
Anymore then the Europeans? Its the Euro trash that has been pressuring and condemning Israel all of this time and time again. Not to mention the U.S. administration. Putin is definitely not worse then Europe and he shouldn't be opposed when it comes to him (and Russia) vs. Europe.

The soviets and russians are just as brutal and senseless as the nazis. I am surprised you actually believe this charade.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 04:23:50 PM »
I suppose we can forgive this puke for spreading antisemitic lies around the world.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/putin-perpetuates-antisemitic-lie-of-first-soviet-mostly-jewish/2013/06/20/

Some antisemitic lies just don’t die, but it is incumbent on Jewish reporters to refute them every single time, especially when they’re being espoused by a brutal Russian politician with the capacity to inflict a lot of pain on the Jews in his country.

According to a JTA report, Russian President Vladimir Putin told the world last week that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.

“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said on June 13, during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.

Putin was referencing the library of Rabbi Joseph I. Schneerson, the late leader of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. The books, which have been claimed by Chabad representatives in the United States, are being moved to the museum in Moscow this month.

According to the official transcript of Putin’s speech at the museum, he went on to say that the politicians on the predominantly Jewish Soviet government “were guided by false ideological considerations and supported the arrest and repression of Jews, Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims and members of other faiths. They grouped everyone into the same category.

In other words, the Jews who were murdered en masse by the Soviets had only their own kind to blame.

Now, that’s a neat trick.

Now I know why the Jew haters believe we were the ones who killed our own and oppressed the religious Jews in Soviet Union...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 04:26:21 PM »

Which weapons does he give Arabs to destroy Israel? He is giving to Assad which uses them against Sunnis.

Obama just gave Qatar weapons deal for free I believe. + Egypt has been getting advanced weapons from the U.S., FOR FREE

Iran. Like I said, at least he makes them pay for it. I get the feeling all the time that you read like three words from my posts before you comment. C'mon bro.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
Does anybody care that PUtin had 300 innocent people massacred, including 20 Americans and 100+ Dutch people?

Putin doesn't support Israel, Putin supports Putin and Mother Russia.  He picks and chooses various sides at different moments to appease his agenda.  Don't make a deal with a double-crosser, that is what I say!  While he is supporting Israel, he is also helping to arm Iran with nuclear weapons and has been one of the greatest obstacles in preventing Iran from being disarmed and having more hard-hitting sanctions brought against it.

Yeah, go ahead make a deal with the devil.    The devil is more clever than degenerate moron Obama.. Obama is just a layman for him.   The devil is, in fact, Putin!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 05:13:03 PM »
Does anybody care that PUtin had 300 innocent people massacred, including 20 Americans and 100+ Dutch people?

Putin doesn't support Israel, Putin supports Putin and Mother Russia.  He picks and chooses various sides at different moments to appease his agenda.  Don't make a deal with a double-crosser, that is what I say!  While he is supporting Israel, he is also helping to arm Iran with nuclear weapons and has been one of the greatest obstacles in preventing Iran from being disarmed and having more hard-hitting sanctions brought against it.

Yeah, go ahead make a deal with the devil.    The devil is more clever than degenerate moron Obama.. Obama is just a layman for him.   The devil is, in fact, Putin!

The devil? He's a world leader acting in his interests. I don't even think Y*****a really supports him.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 05:29:25 PM »
It's a figure of speech , LKZ.. Sheesh..  Hitler was also a world leader acting in his interests..  Those interests being conquering the world and ridding the world of Jews.   I think if there is a devil on this Earth, that he would have qualified..  I don't think Putin is too far off either..

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
The soviets and russians are just as brutal and senseless as the nazis. I am surprised you actually believe this charade.
It's 2014. The Soviet is history and Putin is a better leader then any other at the moment. You rather see him against Israel then supporting Israel? Straingh....

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 05:39:23 PM »

Putin did not killied 300 innocent people and he did not kill 195 Dutch people. Like Putin controls EVERY sepratist in Ukraine...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »
It's a figure of speech , LKZ.. Sheesh..  Hitler was also a world leader acting in his interests..  Those interests being conquering the world and ridding the world of Jews.   I think if there is a devil on this Earth, that he would have qualified..  I don't think Putin is too far off either..

Got people saying "prophesies" from idols, mizvah #456 from the Torah not to listen to, so I'm a little jumpy on it, don't get offended please.

Shitler (YS"V) was not acting in his interests. If his resources had been diverted away from massacre camps and towards the war effort, he may well have won the war. Half the Jews in Germany would have sided with him. He did the sin for the sake of the sin. Putin just wants power and money.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 05:58:18 PM »
Iran. Like I said, at least he makes them pay for it. I get the feeling all the time that you read like three words from my posts before you comment. C'mon bro.

Iran isn't Arabs they are.Persians

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »
Putin did not killied 300 innocent people and he did not kill 195 Dutch people. Like Putin controls EVERY sepratist in Ukraine...

You miss the point SM... It is not whether he controls all the seperatists... He supplied them with the weapons and training and they did what they wanted to do. That still means that Putin is responsible. According to law anyone who creates the condition which permits the separatists to take out a plane is personally culpable.

A simple analogy. If I give a gun to a known thief and this thief goes out and kills, then I am responsible..

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 06:19:12 PM »
Putin, the classic case of an ex-KGB-killer gone good, has become a Judophile, & may be the last hope of the Jew & the White Man (in addition to the billions of roubles he and his cronies love to launder through Israeli banks!)

Putin is an evil mass murderer who supplies Iran with knowledge and materials to build nuclear weapons that can annihilate entire countries.

Barry Chamish (who you often quote in other posts) is an anti-Semite and mental case who accuses Israel and several other groups of all being in cahoots to do evil deeds upon the face of the earth and is quoted by the anti-Semite conspiracy nuts. He even goes so far as to write on anti-Semite sites and pages.

I have a strong feeling that you are a troll on this forum on purpose - especially in the way you word your posts. And I have spent some time going through your crazy posts. I am very close to banning you from this forum. Apparently you were banned before and came back under a new account name. If you don't clean up your act, your days are numbered. This is a warning.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
Got people saying "prophesies" from idols, mizvah #456 from the Torah not to listen to, so I'm a little jumpy on it, don't get offended please.

Shitler (YS"V) was not acting in his interests. If his resources had been diverted away from massacre camps and towards the war effort, he may well have won the war. Half the Jews in Germany would have sided with him. He did the sin for the sake of the sin. Putin just wants power and money.
Hitler also wanted power and money.  The money he acquired from all the Jews who he had stripped of their wealth, companies, possessions actually was a very important asset to funding his war machine.  The Concentration Camps was not the reason why he didn't win the war and the resources for the camps wasn't a considerable lot more than any other prisoner camps and 6,000,000 Jews was only a small total population of all the prisoners that Hitler housed in those camps compared to Russians and other POWs.  It was because he was a megalomaniac who thought he and the German people were infallible and thought his wisdom would supersede that of any other on Earth.  His generals hated him and he always dismissed much of the counsel and advice his generals offered him, who in fact, may have been able to win the war for him.  His downfall was actually trying to fight a war on two fronts and trying to invade and conquer the Soviet Union.  Invading the Soviet Union was Hitler's largest mistake, as well as not destroying the Royal Air Force in England.  At the same time having to combat the Americans.   If anything, mass murdering the prisoners probably lightened up a lot of the responsibilities he had to feed, clothe and house them, as ethics and humanity was not an agenda with Hitler and the German people in WWII.