Author Topic: Hamas Palestinian Nazis infiltrate Israel and kill soldiers  (Read 367 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I am sorry but I need to put a warning, Israeli soldiers were killed and Hamas filmed themselves infiltrating Israel. This is why Gaza must be destroyed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NAhozItSq0

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Hamas Palestinian Nazis infiltrate Israel and kill soldiers
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:50:52 PM »
I couldn't watch this. I only saw a shortened video where they didn't show the death of the soldiers. Tzahal knew about the tunnel. Ayrabs were running 200 meters on the open space. The gates were open. The door to the pillbox was open. What the hell is going on there?! They thought they are in Switzerland?! I mourn the death of our kids (they were cadets, 18-19 y.o.) but the level of bungling and unprofessional, incredible and tragic! The officer in command should be hold responsible for this tragedy! 9 out or 10 soldiers that we lost yesterday were killed on the Israel's part of the fence.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hamas Palestinian Nazis infiltrate Israel and kill soldiers
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:25 PM »
How could they infiltrate Israel? Hamas lives in Israel. Gaza is Israel. The correct term should be that they infiltrated Pre-1967 Israel. It's just like Israel isn't fighting Gaza. Israel is fighting the Arabs that occupy Gaza.