Author Topic: America Tortures terrorists, but Israel cannot defend herself!  (Read 411 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shame on America for telling Israel it cannot defend itself when America has knowingly engaged in some torture of terror suspects. How can America think it is on high moral ground when it engages in this kind of thing? We have known that this is the case, and in most cases I support using harsh techniques on terror suspects, but this revelation along with the recent demands by obama and his sick state department make the hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

America also has much more muslim blood on its hands, more 'innocent' muslims have been killed by America in the last 14 years than virtually any other country. The only countries which have more innocent muslim blood on their hands are muslim countries.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20140801-obama-concedes-cia-torture-but-still-supports-embattled-director.ece
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: America Tortures terrorists, but Israel cannot defend herself!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »
There really are no "innocent" Muslims, but America does have a double standard.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: America Tortures terrorists, but Israel cannot defend herself!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 10:41:34 PM »
I guess staying at the White House with Obama would be torture!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.