Author Topic: Olmert to comply with 100% of Palestinian land demands  (Read 2770 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Olmert to comply with 100% of Palestinian land demands
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:22:49 AM »

Olmert to comply with 100% of Palestinian land demands

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is considering a final status peace deal with the Palestinians that would require Israel to allow the creation of a Palestinian state on the 100 percent of the territory liberated by Israel in the 1967 Six Day War.
According to the proposal, which was first reported on by Ha'aretz, Israel would retain control over several large settlement blocs in the West Bank, and in exchange transfer a number of Arab towns insider sovereign Israel to Palestinian control.
Olmert's office issued a denial of the original Ha'aretz report, but the newspaper got confirmation from aides to Israeli President Shimon Peres that the prime minister had in fact adopted the plan, which was formulated by their boss when he was serving as Olmert's deputy.
Meanwhile, chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat said that Monday's meeting between Olmert and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas had accelerated the establishment of a Palestinian state on Israel's biblical heartland.
“Abbas and Olmert discussed the fundamentals that will allow a Palestinian state to be established in an expeditious manner,” Erekat told Israel's Army Radio.

Guys, there has GOT to be a way to force this guy from office and replace him with someone much wiser, who actually believes in the borders of the BIBLICAL land area given to Avraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Now, like never before those who are not left wing uber peaceniks need to join together. Oy, I am sick of reading news like this.

And yet, I am finding myself agreeing with a friend of mine who said:

"Why do American Jews get so surprised and outraged really, when Israel is deciding to give up a quarter of its land when so many American Jews are so willing to give up 100% of Israel by not living here?  Isn't that the real astonishment?"
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

newman

Re: Olmert to comply with 100% of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi land demands
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
Everybody pray for this judenrat's death before he destroys Eretz Yisrael.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »
His whole family is a garbage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »
Dawn, the truth is we need you and all good Jews here, there is only so much that can be done from the US. Is there any chance you will be coming soon?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 02:03:52 PM »
Actually, I may be there in December.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 03:39:37 PM »
I propose that Iraq should be partitioned off and an independent Jewish state called Zion be created. This would give the Jewish people control of vast oil resources and a source of stability in the middle east that Americans would favor. If any Arab country dares to attack this new state of Zion then Arab land will be confiscated and the borders of Zion will increase untill there is one contiguos state of Israel and Zion from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 12:17:53 AM »
This is terrible news, we lost so many good soldiers defending ourselves in these wars, why is this retard giving in to Muslim Nazi demands?