Author Topic: Pro Israel Marine and Iraq combat veteran attacked by a group of Philistines at  (Read 691 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
terrorist demonstration in D.C.     http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/08/video-pro-israel-marine-attacked-by-pro.html#links

Video: Pro-Israel marine attacked by pro-'Palestinian' protesters in Washington DC

On August 1, a national march for Gaza took place in front of the White House. A pro-Israeli counter-protester (U.S. Marine and Iraq War veteran Manny Vega) was standing on 16th and H Streets with Israeli and American flags. Vega was approached by an Arab who began engaging in a very productive conversation with him. However, as more pro-Palestinian protesters marched by them, some engaged in violent acts against him. (This is where the video begins recording.) He was punched, pulled, kicked, and even spat on.

Let's go to the videotape. (Hat Tip: Jack W).       

Published on Aug 2, 2014

On August 2, a national march for Gaza took place in front of the White House. A pro-Israeli counter-protester (U.S. Marine and Iraq War veteran Manny Vega) was standing on 16th and H Streets with Israeli and American flags. Vega was approached by an Arab who began engaging in a very productive conversation with him. However, as more pro-Palestinian protesters marched by them, some engaged in violent acts against him. (This is where the video begins recording.) He was punched, pulled, kicked, and even spat on. See also http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/20.... #2DC4Gaza #LetGazaLive #FreePalestine #Protest4Palestine

Co-sponsors of the march:
- ANSWER Coalition
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- American Muslim Alliance (AMA)
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- Muslim Legal Fund of America
- MAS Immigrant Justice Center
- Code Pink
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is a national march for terror.  The police should have opened fire on that group of genocidal ragheads.  It's just like in the Middle East where a bunch of Muslims are trying to crowd the Jews into the sea, they were trying to crowd him off the sidewalk.
Exactly rarely do you see a one on one fight  with muzzies.I once actually once save 2 quranebola i don't know why.I now have my regrets
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Please IDF give us a few 1000 death Arabs more!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Please IDF give us a few 1000 death Arabs more!

YES
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is a national march for terror.  The police should have opened fire on that group of genocidal ragheads.  It's just like in the Middle East where a bunch of Muslims are trying to crowd the Jews into the sea, they were trying to crowd him off the sidewalk.
I see a lot of white faces in that group.