Poll

Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
5 (33.3%)
Partially
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?  (Read 4865 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 04:49:16 PM »
Yes bring the ultra ortodox Muslems with some suposed jewish roots to Israel; I thought that those nazim "olims" from Russia were clear warning. Anyway to present them with Torah you have to destroy the power of Islam first; You now what happened with Korean misionares who tries to preach their faith in the land enslawed to pedophile "prophet". I seen some of the photos of Pashtun Afgans; some of them look white and have green or blue ayes but can be descendents of Aleaxander the Great Macedonian soldiers; Pahtun Israelitism is close to British Israelitism; Buers defeated British and are not Jews; Pashtun tribes are backing talibs and AQ BTW. Instead of searching for lost tribes from fantazy lands; JTF shoud concentrate its eforts on increasing the Aliyah from USA and France; Israel after Arab expulsion will need five milions real "kosher" Jews to colonise Yesha and Gaza for start.   

I agree. Israel has to be EXTRA careful and only allow Alyah for Jews that we are certain are real, honorable and PROUD Jews! That's why I am not too woried about the pachtun population. If they really are Jews, then when Moshiach comes, they will return.... but that is IF they really are. Even if we find out they are Jews, we have to concentrate on the here and now.
Good point.

That would be a near impossible test to carry out.