Author Topic: Nasty, Nasty Bittch from Sky News "interviews" Naftali Bennett  (Read 632 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Notice how she never answers his question.  She is a vile Jew Hater.  I hope she needs Jewish medical treatment badly someday soon, and is refused it by the Jews she loves to hate.  And drops dead.

For the most part, Naftali is like a Jewish punching bag.  He's not skilled enough for taking on this bitchh.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183745#.U-DYiJuPKUk
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:15:09 AM by Aces High »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Nasty, Nasty Bittch from Sky News "interviews" Naftali Bennett
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »
She should be used as a punching bag.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »
She should be used as a punching bag.
I wish!  Naftali can't go on the offensive for anything.  He's not even persuasive in Israel's favor.  He's almost helpless against this pig.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 12:55:27 PM »
I am going to watch this debate now, but from what I saw prior, Naftali is a very hapless and unskilled debater. In his defense, however, the position Israeli politicians are advocating is not defendable and, it is tough not to look like a punching bag, unless you follow ha rav Kahane logic.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 01:27:24 PM »
OMG!!!!! I just watched it. I like Naftali as a Jew as an entrepreneur, but he is so out of his depth! This has got to be one of the most pathetic interviews I've seen. So sorry to witness that.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »
OMG!!!!! I just watched it. I like Naftali as a Jew as an entrepreneur, but he is so out of his depth! This has got to be one of the most pathetic interviews I've seen. So sorry to witness that.
I know, he is way over his head.  He better hire a debate tutor.  And not an Israeli tutor.   Or he's gonna get his asss whipped every time.  And Israel pays the price.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 05:39:12 PM »
This whore deserves to be gang raped repeatedly by a pack of wild muslims.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
I think the reporter did a good job at stumbling Bennett. I don't really care that she is biased - she asked pertinent questions that would never stumble our dear rabbi. HaRav Kahane admirably handled much tougher reporters and situation. I am sure that Chaim would have wiped the floor with the reporter - in fact she was so imbecilic, it was really easy to accomplish that. We should welcome morons like that on BBC because, I am sure, that thinking Brits are fed up with that type of nonsense on their airwaves and would support a forthcoming argument.

The problem is that Israeli position is hysterical, indefensible and impossible to articulate without looking apologetic. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot