Author Topic: Hunger strike rally in Derrylin - peace process could be model for Gaza  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hunger strike rally in Derrylin - peace process could be model for Gaza
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 08:13:54 PM »
Well that's very telling that you defend Nazi civilians.
I think if they are Nazis they do deserve to die.
^We have to remember people have different views on things like that, if we want to reach out to a larger audience, we have to be a little more excepting.
Not ever one is evil. They are scared of a dictator, and feel helpless.
You can't tell me everyone agreed with Hitler. Should 60% of American's be slaughtered because of the Muzzy Obama? But in war you do what you have to to win.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 08:17:28 PM »
^We have to remember people have different views on things like that, if we want to reach out to a larger audience, we have to be a little more excepting.
Not ever one is evil. They are scared of a dictator, and feel helpless.
You can't tell me everyone agreed with Hitler. Should 60% of American's be slaughtered because of the Muzzy Obama? But in war you do what you have to to win.
I couldn't have said it better.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 05:19:19 AM »
Soon as the Irish Zionist knows he is not right on something he said he shut his hypocrite mouth. I don't realy know why you are a admin on this forum as you don't contribute at all. You are constantly bashing people and soon as you know you lose you stop replying. Seriously i think you are here just to blame people for being nazi and bash the country they live in.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 05:21:07 AM »
Nobody can be this stupid, I smell a troll.

You are the trolling now-Jew on this forum. Why don't reply for being administrator on StørmFrønt or Antifa Ireland?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
You are the trolling now-Jew on this forum. Why don't reply for being administrator on StørmFrønt or Antifa Ireland?
Irish Zionist is a loyal JTFer!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Irish Zionist is a loyal JTFer!

Yes sure and accusing EVERYONE for being nazi and bashing all country's long as it's not his country. Next to that he is accusing me for things but when i prove him wrong he is gone and don't reply. Cowards we call that. By the Way, Ukranian Jew is making some great statements. Is this how we welcome new members? Bashing them and calling them trolls for no reason? I don't trust Irish Racist and i think he plays dodgy games.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 10:34:28 AM »
Soon as the Irish Zionist knows he is not right on something he said he shut his hypocrite mouth. I don't realy know why you are a admin on this forum as you don't contribute at all. You are constantly bashing people and soon as you know you lose you stop replying. Seriously i think you are here just to blame people for being nazi and bash the country they live in.
Give me a chance to reply, I had to go to sleep to go to work.
Unlike your lazy butt.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 10:38:34 AM »
Did you smoke some Irish weed? WHERE DID I SAY THAT IT WAS ONLY MUSLIMS YOU IDIOT!?!?!?! You copy and paste against your own word fool!!!
Ok ok Muslims and leftist across the world  :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 10:40:37 AM »
Reply to what?
I don't recall that question asked of me.  :crazy:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »
Ok ok Muslims and leftist across the world  :::D

The exact quote was:
Terrible! Thank God that the majority of the people on this rally are not British. The most are Arab and a lot of stupid leftwing students from across the world.

I don't say muslims and leftwing students from across the world. I say: THE MOST ARE ARAB AND A LOT OF STUPID LEFTWING STUDENTS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD.

Are you stupid? I never said only muslims. I never said no British. Can you read?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2014, 10:52:05 AM »
The exact quote was:
Terrible! Thank God that the majority of the people on this rally are not British. The most are Arab and a lot of stupid leftwing students from across the world.

I don't say muslims and leftwing students from across the world. I say: THE MOST ARE ARAB AND A LOT OF STUPID LEFTWING STUDENTS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD.

Are you stupid? I never said only muslims. I never said no British. Can you read?
Oh come on! Do you really think anyone here believes that you weren't referring to Muslims when you said Arabs?
Also when you said most were a lot of leftwing students across the world meaning that barely any British were there.
You won't wiggle yourself out of defending British anti-Semitism here.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 10:53:46 AM »
Oh come on! Do you really think anyone here believes that you weren't referring to Muslims when you said Arabs?
Also when you said most were a lot of leftwing students across the world meaning that barely any British were there.
You won't wiggle yourself out of defending British anti-Semitism here.

You are a joke. Its impossible to have a discussion with stupidity. Cheers!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 10:57:12 AM »
You are a joke. Its impossible to have a discussion with stupidity. Cheers!
Now back to name calling.  ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane