Author Topic: I'm headed to Israel!!  (Read 788 times)

Offline OperationRestroreAmerica

• New JTFer
  • Operate. Restore. America!
    • Operation Restore America
I'm headed to Israel!!
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:22:50 AM »
As the title says, I am headed to Israel on my birthright!! I am leaving NYC on the 11th, and will be there until the 21st. If anyone would like to give me advice, or if anyone lives out there and would consider meeting up with a fellow JTF'er let me know!

Thanks,
ERKS

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: I'm headed to Israel!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 07:21:19 AM »
I will try to visit Israel end of this year.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:36 AM »
AH I did it and it was awesome!! The bus was 80% reform and a few had Jewish fathers only and were catholic, the tour guide was a deform communist and the second bus driver was Mohammed, and I didn't care about any of that and just walked out on the communist's speeches because I was in love with Israel right away. It's the coolest place to be. You should extend your ticket to do what you want after because it was really awesome. Just really, it's not a joke, stay away from Russians, even in stores I've seen the owner attack you if he is in a bad mood. Arabs are worse. If you take taxis, take a Jewish one or Sheriutz or something like that, which is like a big car that goes around to stops like a communal taxi, and you can basically get across the country for like 20 bucks.

I like the dead sea and the nature really, just what ever you do, always be wearing a hat, and always have a lot of water.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:02:09 PM »
Don't tell random young Israelis in Tel-Aviv that you are a Kahanist.  Big buzz killer.  None of them want to talk about politics.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »
excellent! show the way!

why does it take ten days to get there? by boat?

And good luck!

do you have family there?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774