Author Topic: Primitive Mexican Villagers Interrogate and Set Owl Afire for being a Witch  (Read 907 times)

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Ignorant savages.   Let's bomb them too.  >:(

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
These people are sick, but why not just take a break from bombing things and getting involved in foreign wars?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
But don't get me wrong, the people that did this would deserve a few explosives landing in their town.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I read the article on Amren.  But I didn't click through to the original article.  And I'm not viewing that video. 

What backwards people. 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
I read the article on Amren.  But I didn't click through to the original article.  And I'm not viewing that video. 

What backwards people.

Backwards?? How can you say that???  These are your new neighbors and fellow americans.   Bonehedd (YSV) and Schoomer (YSV) are encouraging hundreds of thousands of these third world squat monsters -- along with some ISIS terrorists for the sake of diversity -- to flood the US.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
These people are sick, but why not just take a break from bombing things and getting involved in foreign wars?

Uh, I was making a joke and not actually suggesting we start a bombing campaign on Mexico.   :laugh:

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Evil scum!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
Uh, I was making a joke and not actually suggesting we start a bombing campaign on Mexico.   :laugh:
Good. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm trying to tell America what to do, it's just that I'm really against foreign intervention (except supplying Christians in the Middle East with aid), as American (and of course Russian) intervention really hurt my country.