Author Topic: Belfast's pro-Palestine protesters remove 'Israeli' goods from shelves of Asda  (Read 935 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/belfasts-propalestine-protesters-remove-israeli-goods-from-shelves-of-asda-in-protest-over-gaza-30499929.html

A group of pro-Palestine demonstrators have removed what they said were Israeli-linked products from the shelves of a supermarket in west Belfast.

Dozens packed into the supermarket at the Westwood Centre on Kennedy Way at around 6.30pm on Monday - many chanting 'Free Palestine' - before taking numerous products off the shelves which have 'ties' to Israel.

They then filled shopping trolleys with the goods.

In a statement on Facebook, the group said "We call on others to join the boycott, stand with us over the coming weeks as we take the campaign to those who ignore the plight of the Palestinian people."

Last week dozens of people removed products, including those made by the Coca Cola company, from the shelves of Sainsbury’s supermarket in west Belfast.

Many held aloft banners and flags, shouting 'Free Palestine'.

The footage was published by Seosamh O Bradaigh.

The clip has already received a huge amount of attention through social media.

Elsewhere, last week leading supermarket chain SuperValu has confirmed it ordered all stores to remove Israeli carrots from their shelves.

Despite insisting it has not enforced a boycott of goods from the country, an email instruction was sent to all 232 stores last Friday saying the Chantenay variety must not be sold.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
I would do the same to Irish products however I'm not actually sure what they produce that is of any worth?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
I would do the same to Irish products however I'm not actually sure what they produce that is of any worth?
Belfast is not Irish.... But yes, they people that commit this actions are Irish republicans.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Are these people what you call 'plastic paddies'?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Are these people what you call 'plastic paddies'?

They are just Irish.. A plastic Paddy is someone who is Irish but has no real connection with Ireland if i'am right.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
Belfast is not Irish.... But yes, they people that commit this actions are Irish republicans.

I know its not Irish however these people consider themselves irish and the irish except for a few noble exceptions are anti-semitic trash.. West Belfast is pure irish repulican is it not?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yimah shemam. May they be raped and killed by the Muzzies.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
The picture has coca cola. Is joke Israeli then?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.