Author Topic: Kosovo: Serb returnees attacked with stones  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Kosovo: Serb returnees attacked with stones
« on: August 12, 2014, 05:26:18 AM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes.php?yyyy=2014&mm=08&dd=11&nav_id=91256

BELGRADE, PRIŠTINA -- The Serbian Government Office for Kosovo on Monday strongly condemned the stoning of the property owned by the Serb family Nojić in Gnjilane, in eastern Kosovo.

The office "demanded that the Priština authorities find the perpetrators as soon as possible," Tanjug reported. Unknown perpetrators on Sunday threw stones at the family's house and car.

"The office expects that the provincial authorities, with assistance and support on the ground from the international community, find and punish the perpetrators of these attacks as soon as possible in order to contribute to stronger trust among the nations and establish significant preconditions for a sustainable return of expellees," a statement said, issued in the way of the incident.

"Providing the conditions for a safe, secure and unobstructed return of displaced persons to Kosovo and Metohija is a top priority for Belgrade, Priština, as well as the international community," the office also said.

The Nojić family was forced to leave their home in 2000, and returned nine years later - only to face "constant provocations and harassment."

"Such and similar incidents directed against returnees in Kosovo and Metohija, which are becoming a rule, rather than an exception, do not contribute to a normalization of relations in the Province and do no credit to sincere efforts towards a return of displaced persons," the statement said.

Before the 1999 war in Kosovo, Gnjilane had about 12,000 Serbs. This number is now down to 40 people, Tanjug is reporting.

In the second incident over the weekend, another Serb returnee family was targeted, this time in the village of Đurakovac in the municipality of Istok.

Unknown perpetrators stole the tractor owned by the Spasić family.

Minister for Communities and Returns in the Kosovo government Dalibor Jevtić said on Monday that the incident was "yet another in a series of attacks on Serb returnees’ property."

“It is obvious that that the appeals we are making for finding and punishing those responsible are yielding no results. I think that such misdeeds are a bad message to all returnees - that Kosovo is not a safe place for them - and it has a very bad impact on the process of return and survival,” said Jevtić.

Jevtić condemned the incident, stressing that the Ministry of Returns "would persist in doing everything to ensure normal and safe life for the returnees."
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Kosovo: Serb returnees attacked with stones
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 03:12:48 AM »
Nothing new. Happens all the time.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 05:16:11 AM »
Nothing new. Happens all the time.

Yes. So shall we not speak about it?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 07:16:34 AM »
I have noticed on this forum that for every little thing there is a new topic, with 0 replies. So many of them without any discussion, it is pointless.

In the Serbia section, we tend to open one topic, discuss it, when we see that it is enough, we open another topic, when something pops out. And use same topic for multiple copy-paste news, if it is needed and related to the topic.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 07:38:18 AM »
I have noticed on this forum that for every little thing there is a new topic, with 0 replies. So many of them without any discussion, it is pointless.

In the Serbia section, we tend to open one topic, discuss it, when we see that it is enough, we open another topic, when something pops out. And use same topic for multiple copy-paste news, if it is needed and related to the topic.

It's the people on the forum (specially the Serbs) that should come up with good topics. There is happening a lot of stuff all the time related to Serbia and the Serbian people. If people don't feel the need to reply or comment then the will not. Ok. Muslims attack Jews daily, but we headline it, ofcourse! So should we do with the Serbian section if you ask me.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 06:18:34 PM »
It's the people on the forum (specially the Serbs) that should come up with good topics. There is happening a lot of stuff all the time related to Serbia and the Serbian people. If people don't feel the need to reply or comment then the will not. Ok. Muslims attack Jews daily, but we headline it, ofcourse! So should we do with the Serbian section if you ask me.

I for one am disgusted by the world media that demonize the Serbs and ignore the plight of the Serbian people in the face of such blatant ethnic cleansing. There is one reason only; the global elite want Islam, because Islam is the perfect satanic tool for controlling the Gentile masses, a perfect totalitarian ideology because it has a veneer of false religion to dupe it's followers with. Otherwise, it should be plain as day that Kossovo is Serbia, Israel has a right to the Holy Land, Islam is evil, etc...

As for this forum, I wish it were more active, not sure why it isn't, because I certainly believe in the overall message here I think.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »
Muslims threw stones. Won't make world media. Especially since the Serbs are the whipping boy for proving we have to coddle and love the mudrats. The statement they made where they imply the international community cares is painful to see.

Kosovo is Gaza in many ways. When the war breaks out between Europeans and the terrorists, Serbians should be ready to take back their home, or loose what they have left.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 05:50:57 AM »
Fact is that the Serbians always fought the barbaric muslims. Serbia is (just as Israel) surrounded by enemy's, but also by a lot of people that support them (unlike Israel). I travelled the Balkan before and i must say; It is easy to travel from one country to another without problems and i didn't meet much hostal people (not even in the Islamic area's of Bosnia). I know some people living in Kosovo and near the Kosovo border and what i hear from that is that the conflict is still very alive.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 04:24:54 PM »
Fact is that the Serbians always fought the barbaric muslims. Serbia is (just as Israel) surrounded by enemy's, but also by a lot of people that support them (unlike Israel). I travelled the Balkan before and i must say; It is easy to travel from one country to another without problems and i didn't meet much hostal people (not even in the Islamic area's of Bosnia). I know some people living in Kosovo and near the Kosovo border and what i hear from that is that the conflict is still very alive.

Their support helped a lot. Allies that fight diplomatic conquests for the enemy, like in Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge