Author Topic: Governor Jindal Israel safer with Kerry on vacation riding a girl bike  (Read 593 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.609717 

Bobby Jindal: Israel would be safer if Kerry spent his time riding a girl's bike
Louisiana Governor made remarks while at a campaign event in Iowa, site of 2016 election cycle's first event.
By Haaretz   | Aug. 9, 2014 | 7:12 PM | 2

Bobby Jindal
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal delivers the keynote address during Faith and Freedom Coalition's Road to Majority event in Washington. June 21, 2014. Photo by AP

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, often mentioned as a potential Republican presidential candidate, recently criticized Secretary of State John Kerry's failed efforts at procuring a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.

According to a Slate.com report, Jindal was speaking at an Iowa Republican's congressional campaign event when he said "I know that folks have been sort of teasing John Kerry about being in Nantucket and riding sort of a girl's bike. Maybe Israel's safer if he spends more time in Nantucket, windsurfing or riding a girl's bike or whatever it is in Nantucket."

Last month, Governor Jindal released a statement calling for the condemnation of "the terrorist attacks on the people of Israel."

"Let’s be clear about this: Hamas and other terrorists are the perpetrators. There should be no ambiguity here. The people of Israel must know that America stands with them, that their struggles are our struggles, and that we completely support their right to defend themselves," said Jindal.

Jindal, an outspoken Indian-American convert to Christianity, added, "As I watch the horrific images of missiles flying into Israel, I am reminded of the instructions in Psalm 122 – 'Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls.'"

The Iowa caucuses are traditionally the first major electoral event of the U.S. Presidential election cycle. Future candidates often lay the foundations for their campaigns by visiting the state years ahead of the actual election, granting the sparsely-populated state much political significance.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Governor Jindal Israel safer with Kerry on vacation riding a girl bike
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 10:41:35 AM »
maybe kerry fell off a girl's bike.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Governor Jindal Israel safer with Kerry on vacation riding a girl bike
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »
i wouldn't be suprised
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03