Author Topic: Ask JTF for August 3, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for August 3, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: August 03, 2014, 11:27:32 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 22 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2014-08-03.mp3

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

And please "like" and join our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for August 3, 2014 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
Thanks! The liquid in the electric cigarette, propolyene glycol, is a skin toxicant and causes liver damage when inhaled as a smoke.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 12:44:53 PM »
Thanks! The liquid in the electric cigarette, propolyene glycol, is a skin toxicant and causes liver damage when inhaled as a smoke.

Propylene glycol is also used in deodorants, foods, and the regular cigarettes and inhalers. Do you smoke? You would feel health benefits from switching to a vaporizer then getting off that, but it would be better to quit cold turkey.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 12:51:37 PM »
The only medical search I could find for toxicity of propylene glycol that said it was toxic were hippie or propaganda websites.

http://www.epa.gov/oppsrrd1/reregistration/REDs/propylene_glycol_red.pdf

Upon reviewing the available toxicity information, the Agency has
concluded that there are no endpoints of concern for oral, dermal, or
inhalation exposure to propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol.

A review of the available data has shown propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol to be negative
for carcinogenicity

Propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol were tested for mutagenic or genotoxic potential and
found to be negative in a battery of studies:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
The only medical search I could find for toxicity of propylene glycol that said it was toxic were hippie or propaganda websites.

http://www.epa.gov/oppsrrd1/reregistration/REDs/propylene_glycol_red.pdf

Upon reviewing the available toxicity information, the Agency has
concluded that there are no endpoints of concern for oral, dermal, or
inhalation exposure to propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol.

A review of the available data has shown propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol to be negative
for carcinogenicity

Propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol were tested for mutagenic or genotoxic potential and
found to be negative in a battery of studies:

I don't know about toxic, if it is, it's below the level of discernable difference. You can't go to government health sites though, they're equally unreliable. Go to medical institutions' websites, and look for the effects of things when smoked, but also it is a skin toxicant in it's regular form.

It's not a comparison between that and cigarettes, because though cigarettes do have some, this is literally polypropylene glycol syrup.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 03:40:15 PM »
Cigarettes have 4000 chemicals. Electronic cigarettes have 3...if someone smokes cigarettes it is way better for than to go on the e-cigarettes. The only reason there is so much controversy about them is because the government is trying to make them look as bad as possible.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 03:49:19 PM »
Cigarettes have 4000 chemicals. Electronic cigarettes have 3...if someone smokes cigarettes it is way better for than to go on the e-cigarettes. The only reason there is so much controversy about them is because the government is trying to make them look as bad as possible. There is also e-cigarettes with only vegetable glycerin.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 05:35:30 PM »
Thanks
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 12:33:32 PM »
Also, I used to smoke and smoker's really don't realize how much they are effecting others around them by how they smell and trust me you can't cover it up completely without changing your clothes and taking a shower. Atleast with the electronic cigarette people don't smell you from miles away. Also the carbon monoxide levels produced are non-relevant compared to cigarettes, since nothing is actually burning (which is one of the most damaging things to your body and blood when you inhale smoke)

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 10:38:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim

May I do a little correction to your show? You said that Hillary's mother remarried but she was married to Hugh E. Rodham (Hillary's father) until 1993 when he died:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Howell_Rodham (Hillary Clinton's mother)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_E._Rodham (Hillary Clinton's father)

It was Hillary Clinton's grandmather Della Murray (Dorothy Howell Rudham's mother) who married a Jew in 1933 after she divorced with husband Edwin John Howell, Jr in 1926:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/

I thought it's better to let you know  :)

Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »
Good show. I made a small donation and from now i will make a donation each month!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 06:23:46 PM »
I still follow Geert Wilders work daily and it's a fact that he is still very pro-Israel and the views of the JTF and his views on the 'conflict' are quit the same. It's hard for a political party to find the perfect partner so i hope the JTF will still support him and his work. The last few weeks Geert Wilders called a lot of times on our president to kick out and/or lock up anti-semitic protesters and take away their paspoorts.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:45 PM »
Hi Chaim,

You may like Geert Wilders latest letter to ou weak president about the growing anti-semitism in Holland (08/05/14) (sorry for the bad translation but the message is lout and clear). http://www.pvv.nl/

Prime Minister, the Joint Declaration with the Jewish organizations that the Cabinet yesterday fielded about the growing anti-Semitism in Netherlands is a flut statement. There is an elephant in the room, but you refuse to see him.

Such slack behavior is a premier unworthy.

You are afraid of islam and therefore refuses to say what everyone knows: the greater the islam in Netherlands is, the greater the anti-Semitism.

"We are all responsible for ensuring that conflicts that set up right across the world do not lead to rising tension and conflicts between population groups in our Dutch society," says you. what a load of crap!

We are not responsible with each other; you are responsible!
That the "conflicts that set up right across the world" lead to rising tension in Netherlands is due to the fact that you do not close our borders for people from Islamic countries, whereby you admits that the hatred for Jews, Christians, atheists and non-Muslims in General that the Islamic world, are now also features Netherlands spreads.

Put some on, Prime Minister: close the borders! Grab the islam to! Connect Jews haters and Isis-trailer on and turn them off. Do your duty and call it anti-Semitism to reduce back in Netherlands by islam.

Respectfully, Geert Wilders

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
Hi Chaim,

You may like Geert Wilders latest letter to ou weak president about the growing anti-semitism in Holland (08/05/14) (sorry for the bad translation but the message is lout and clear). http://www.pvv.nl/

Prime Minister, the Joint Declaration with the Jewish organizations that the Cabinet yesterday fielded about the growing anti-Semitism in Netherlands is a flut statement. There is an elephant in the room, but you refuse to see him.

Such slack behavior is a premier unworthy.

You are afraid of islam and therefore refuses to say what everyone knows: the greater the islam in Netherlands is, the greater the anti-Semitism.

"We are all responsible for ensuring that conflicts that set up right across the world do not lead to rising tension and conflicts between population groups in our Dutch society," says you. what a load of crap!

We are not responsible with each other; you are responsible!
That the "conflicts that set up right across the world" lead to rising tension in Netherlands is due to the fact that you do not close our borders for people from Islamic countries, whereby you admits that the hatred for Jews, Christians, atheists and non-Muslims in General that the Islamic world, are now also features Netherlands spreads.

Put some on, Prime Minister: close the borders! Grab the islam to! Connect Jews haters and Isis-trailer on and turn them off. Do your duty and call it anti-Semitism to reduce back in Netherlands by islam.

Respectfully, Geert Wilders

And of the Dutch that hate Jews? I say Geert can keep his letter if we can keep kosher slaughter and circumcision.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 08:05:44 PM »
Cigarettes have 4000 chemicals. Electronic cigarettes have 3...if someone smokes cigarettes it is way better for than to go on the e-cigarettes. The only reason there is so much controversy about them is because the government is trying to make them look as bad as possible.

Very true. they arebt too bad. I smoke them sometimes. I wont touch the regular cigaretts though. The e cigs arent bad and have some good flavors to them. + its not real smoke its water.vapor.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 08:17:10 PM »

Very true. they arebt too bad. I smoke them sometimes. I wont touch the regular cigaretts though. The e cigs arent bad and have some good flavors to them. + its not real smoke its water.vapor.

Ugh I'm smoking this polypropylene glycol liquid now, and to start with it's being cooked at very high temperatures and what you inhale burns out your cilia, the vapor goes further and burns more, and it tastes like toxic sludge and overall makes my throat hurt more than 10 cigarettes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 08:54:42 PM »
Baruch Hashem I never had an addiction to cigarettes (tobacco)... It ranks as one of the worst (next to heroin and cocaine) as far as addiction goes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14