Author Topic: Self-Hating Jews Bring Hinduism To Israel  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Self-Hating Jews Bring Hinduism To Israel
« on: August 12, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Israel

I thought it would be about foreign workers but apparently self-hating Israeli Jews have imported it.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Self-Hating Jews Bring Hinduism To Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 04:26:19 PM »
Not only that but Non Jewish Gays have now got the right of return.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 04:27:44 PM »
Not only that but Non Jewish Gays have now got the right of return.

It says some Russian goyim participate in Hindu idolatry.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 04:32:27 PM »

It says some Russian goyim participate in Hindu idolatry.
This is a bad issue but it's nothing compared to this new law.
Did you not hear me?
NON JEWS have been given the right of return!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »
sick that jews want all other non jews to return. but jews want to live in brooklyn and lung giland (long island, NY) instead. oh and glate-neck (great-neck, NY)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 07:42:21 PM »
This is a bad issue but it's nothing compared to this new law.
Did you not hear me?
NON JEWS have been given the right of return!

They already give goyim the "right of return". They use Hitler's definition of who is a Jew and then allow someone with one Jewish grandfather to bring his Non-Jewish wife and kids.

With the homosexuals, it has the added problem of accepting homosexuality but in the long run is less of a problem because the homosexuals won't have kids unless they let them adopt kids and bring them too. But Russian goyim will reproduce and bring Non-Jewish Israeli born kids to the World who will grow up confused in a Jewish country. They will go to school with Jewish kids. The Arabs don't go to school with Jewish kids.

Of course the homosexual part brings spiritual harm.

Also, Non-Jewish Russians with one Jewish grandfather get more "rights" than American Jews. When I moved to Israel when I was 18, they gave more money to Russians than Americans. The Americans are Zionists. The money could be the only reason why some of the Russians come. The "basket of immigration" was only for Russians and certain countries. Only later with Nefesh B'Nefesh did they start giving Americans some. Then I heard the extra money was cut for everyone when Bibi made cuts as Finance Minister though Nefesh B'Nefesh still privately helps American Olim.

Also, the Non-Russians in my ulpan couldn't afford to stay in ulpan because the little money they did give (About 1,300 shekels a month.) was only if you were a full time student (4 hours every morning). THey didn't let you work on the side. Also, when I went to the Lishkat HaAvodah after my 5 months of 1,300 plus Ulpan Aleph was over, they said I couldn't get unemployment money while they would help find a job unless I quit Ulpan Aleph Plus.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 07:48:29 PM »

They already give goyim the "right of return". They use Hitler's definition of who is a Jew and then allow someone with one Jewish grandfather to bring his Non-Jewish wife and kids.

With the homosexuals, it has the added problem of accepting homosexuality but in the long run is less of a problem because the homosexuals won't have kids unless they let them adopt kids and bring them too. But Russian goyim will reproduce and bring Non-Jewish Israeli born kids to the World who will grow up confused in a Jewish country. They will go to school with Jewish kids. The Arabs don't go to school with Jewish kids.

Also, Non-Jewish Russians with one Jewish grandfather get more "rights" than American Jews. When I moved to Israel when I was 18, they gave more money to Russians than Americans. The Americans are Zionists. The money could be the only reason why some of the Russians come. The "basket of immigration" was only for Russians and certain countries. Only later with Nefesh B'Nefesh did they start giving Americans some. Then I heard the extra money was cut for everyone when Bibi made cuts as Finance Minister though Nefesh B'Nefesh still privately helps American Olim.

Also, the Non-Russians in my ulpan couldn't afford to stay in ulpan because the little money they did give (About 1,300 shekels a month.) was only if you were a full time student (4 hours every morning). THey didn't let you work on the side. Also, when I went to the Lishkat HaAvodah after my 5 months of 1,300 plus Ulpan Aleph was over, they said I couldn't get unemployment money while they would help find a job unless I quit Ulpan Aleph Plus.

where do you live now?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 07:53:02 PM »
I live in the US.

College was hard in Israel so I came back to start college again but I transferred 21 credits. I only needed one credit because I graduated with 140 and you only need 120.

I probably would have been better off financially if I had just stayed in Israel and not gone to college and looked for a job. Now with a History diploma, I am discriminated against because they would rather hire people "dat be talkin' like dis" that didn't go to college than a white Jew that did go to college.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 08:05:19 PM »
I see Hinduism as a perfectly respectful religion, and I hope Hindu Nationalists win in India. But on the other hand a lot of liberal hippies are attracted to it and then corrupt it as some kind of marxist perversion which has now infiltrated Israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
I see Hinduism as a perfectly respectful religion, and I hope Hindu Nationalists win in India. But on the other hand a lot of liberal hippies are attracted to it and then corrupt it as some kind of marxist perversion which has now infiltrated Israel.

We support them as the Indian People. But their religion is pure classical idolatry.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 08:51:11 PM »

Hindu religion is clearly avodah zarah according to Judaism. A Jew is forbidden from studying it due to its polytheistic view (and I know about it because I had a good Indian Hindu friend who explained it).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 08:54:46 PM »
Hindu religion is clearly avodah zarah according to Judaism. A Jew is forbidden from studying it due to its polytheistic view (and I know about it because I had a good Indian Hindu friend who explained it).
Muman is there a supreme G-d over the others in Hindi?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 08:55:21 PM »

That is what my friend explained to me... But that still qualifies as avodah zarah.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 09:09:06 PM »

First I would like to say Israeli bureaucracy is hellish, second Russians have a saying if your not waking up in the morning to screw the system than what are you waking up for?  I did the whole immigrant thing and it sucked what pushed me over the edge was the  bituach leumi freezing my bank account while I was in the army.

Yes the Hitler/soviet law is terrible but, there is such a thing as Zera Yisroel or seeds of Israel http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/We-need-to-embrace-zera-Yisrael this is a decent article on the issue. Judaism is a religion but Jews are a people, who were thrown out of their homeland in their travels they picked up and integrated converts from where ever they were at, making Ashkenazim and Sephardi m and Mizrachim. yet all three of these groups are still genetically tied together because they are Jews whose origins came from Benjamin and Judah in Judea.  So they may not be as Jewish as we would like, but they still do the army and they still pay their taxes and they are Generally very Patriotic citizens who back the country and the shtakim.

When your going through hell just keep going you"ll make it out eventually.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 10:08:37 PM »

We support them as the Indian People. But their religion is pure classical idolatry.
But Chaim made a video about Hindu Nationalism (which I liked a lot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhJCHtyS60

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 11:04:43 PM »

Some Hindus are monotheistic and believe solely in Shiva or Ram as the greatest or supreme deity and claim the others are its manifestations.  Although, most Hindus are polytheistic and have 300,000,000 gods.   

Hindus are great people and we need them as brothers.. However, Jews who convert to Hinduism should make aliyah to India, not Israel, as they have betrayed the G-d of Israel by joining a foreign religion and worshipping other gods.   Even though the Zoroastrians were considered allies of the Jews for generations and even we considered one of their kings as a savior of our people,  we were still commanded not to worship any other god than Hashem..

If I meet any Hindu who tries proselytizing me or promoting his religion in a way that I should convert, I immediately condemn him and cut off all contact.  The same would be said with Christians and any other who try to coerce me into breaking the greatest mitzvah of Aseret Ha Dibrot.   

Most of these Jewish Hindu converts are self-hating liberal Jews and are not Hindu Nationalists or religious in any real way, like a true Hindu would be..  True Hinduism is a very strict religion and also has a lot to do with your caste/race and many people are born into various branches of Hinduism, such as Brahmins , Rajput, Jaat, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra and of course the low caste Dalit people.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:50:24 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 12:13:12 AM »
A lot of the self-hating Jews that practice Hinduism are actually Israelis that go to India after the army. That is why Chabad is important in India, to reach out to Israelis that would be lost to Hinduism.

They have a concert during Chol HaMoed Pesach on a beach in Israel. I heard about it before but I had no idea until today that it originated as an imitation to a pagan festival in India where they immerse in the Ganges River.

This is their New Age concert: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boombamela

I can just imagine it's like trance music with trashy self-hating Israelis, the types that think Tel Aviv is the real Israel.