Author Topic: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+  (Read 20107 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2014, 08:19:45 PM »
בס''ד

The Ukrainians and the Russians both massacred, raped and tortured millions of Jews for centuries. The Ukrainians and the Russians should kill each other as much as possible, beezrat Hashem (with G-d's help).

Any Jew who lives in Ukraine after all that they did is insane. Any Jew who defends the Ukrainian Nazi mass murdering pigs is self-hating. I am not interesting in debating your holocaust revisionism. Stay in Ukraine with the butchers of Babi Yar and the kozaks. Continue to intermarry with these jealous, drunken savages. But do not come on this Kahanist forum to whitewash their Nazi crimes.

A message to our Serb members who are always trying to come here to defend the Russian Jew-haters: We support Serbia because the Serbs did not murder Jews in the holocaust and the Serbs did fight bravely against the German Nazis. Also the enemies of the Serbs are the enemies of the Jews - the Croats, Albanians and Bosnians were always Nazi Jew-haters and they murdered 90,000 Yugoslav Jews during the holocaust. So we are pro-Serb. But we do not and will not support your Russian Jew-hating allies who have always sought to destroy the Jewish people and who to this day are doing everything possible to help Muslim Nazi Iran develop nuclear weapons. If you want our support, stop demanding that we support our Russian enemies even if they happen to be your allies.

What a sick generation we live in. This is what the plague of intermarriage does - it causes Jews to defend their Nazi murderers. But not on this forum.
As always Chaim speaks basic common sense.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2014, 09:22:41 PM »
It is funny but I agree on most what is written here. People here speak the truth, but they also look at recent events from different perspectives which is just great. There are many forms of Serbian nationalism but I will tell you one thing 99% are SLAVIC NATIONALISTS. That means that for some reason all Slavs are welcomed in Serbia with an exception to Croatians (not all are welcomed).  :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »
It is funny but I agree on most what is written here. People here speak the truth, but they also look at recent events from different perspectives which is just great. There are many forms of Serbian nationalism but I will tell you one thing 99% are SLAVIC NATIONALISTS. That means that for some reason all Slavs are welcomed in Serbia with an exception to Croatians (not all are welcomed).  :dance:
And I agree with the last part completely. Croatian nationalists need to stop their glorification of the Ustaša, their hatred of everything Serb, their alliance with Islamists, their hatred of Jews, and their falsification of history.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:03 AM »
Being a Jew, should I be 100% Semite Nationalist, since all Jews are Semites?  But then so are all Arabs..   I don't understand why Serbians would try to merge their culture into such a broad ethnic group as Slavs..  I deeply respect Serbians, but have little respect for Poles, Ukrainians or Russians.  As Chaim has spoken, all three groups of people have oppressed their Jewish subjects for over 1000 years, since the Jews settled in the "Pale of Settlement".   Slavs are a very broad ethnic group, representing many so many different European nations, including Czechs, Bulgarians, Slovaks, etc who were all on much better term with the Jews of their society.  King Boris was considered by many Jewish people a hero, as he did save the lives of many of his Jewish citizens during the Holocaust.  Despite being criticized for not attempting to save Jews of other nationalities, that is quite a noble feat to go out of his way and risk his own safety to save his Bulgarian Jewish citizens.

Anyhow, I respect Serbs, not because of their Slavic origin.   The same reason I don't want people respecting Jews because we are Semites.  If anything, Semites have proven to be our worst of enemies despite sharing some similarities in language, culture, etc. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Green Land

• New JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »
Fresh crimes of ukrainian nazis, new footage from yesterday,  18 +

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:03:12 AM by southserbian »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »

If there is one place in Europe i feeled welcome it was Serbia and Republika Srpska in Bosnia!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
Ukraine crisis: Rebel leader says Russian arms on way

A rebel leader in eastern Ukraine has said a convoy of military hardware is on its way to the region from Russia.

Alexander Zakharchenko, self-proclaimed PM of the Donetsk rebel area, said on Friday 150 vehicles and 1,200 personnel were approaching their border.

Russia has denied claims by Ukraine and Western reporters that military aid to the rebels is crossing over.

Meanwhile a controversial humanitarian aid convoy from Russia is stalled on the Russian side of the border.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28817347

Both seem to be getting on to a heavy collision course.

EU will be happy and muslamics will be the ultimate beneficiary.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »
If there is one place in Europe i feeled welcome it was Serbia and Republika Srpska in Bosnia!
Glad to hear that. I hope that you travel there many times in future. I will be in your country soon but only at airport.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »
Being a Jew, should I be 100% Semite Nationalist, since all Jews are Semites?  But then so are all Arabs..   I don't understand why Serbians would try to merge their culture into such a broad ethnic group as Slavs..  I deeply respect Serbians, but have little respect for Poles, Ukrainians or Russians.  As Chaim has spoken, all three groups of people have oppressed their Jewish subjects for over 1000 years, since the Jews settled in the "Pale of Settlement".   Slavs are a very broad ethnic group, representing many so many different European nations, including Czechs, Bulgarians, Slovaks, etc who were all on much better term with the Jews of their society.  King Boris was considered by many Jewish people a hero, as he did save the lives of many of his Jewish citizens during the Holocaust.  Despite being criticized for not attempting to save Jews of other nationalities, that is quite a noble feat to go out of his way and risk his own safety to save his Bulgarian Jewish citizens.

Anyhow, I respect Serbs, not because of their Slavic origin.   The same reason I don't want people respecting Jews because we are Semites.  If anything, Semites have proven to be our worst of enemies despite sharing some similarities in language, culture, etc.
I have a great respect for Poles, Russians and Ukrainians. I also love Slovaks, Bulgarians (there was one here that I really disliked), and Czechs too. In Poland there were thriving cities almost entirely settled by Jews. Not sure why there is so much hate expressed towards the Slavs here? All western Europeans permanently expelled the Jews,with exception to Dutch, and who accepted millions of Jews to their countries? Slavs! And today most of these Jews are Slavs if we look at genetics. Some come here and express hate towards their own people. I mean if your family lived in Belarus or Poland for 1000 years it is the fact that you are at least 95% Slav and your faith is Judaism.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2014, 05:41:17 PM »
I have a great respect for Poles, Russians and Ukrainians. I also love Slovaks, Bulgarians (there was one here that I really disliked), and Czechs too. In Poland there were thriving cities almost entirely settled by Jews. Not sure why there is so much hate expressed towards the Slavs here? All western Europeans permanently expelled the Jews,with exception to Dutch, and who accepted millions of Jews to their countries? Slavs! And today most of these Jews are Slavs if we look at genetics. Some come here and express hate towards their own people. I mean if your family lived in Belarus or Poland for 1000 years it is the fact that you are at least 95% Slav and your faith is Judaism.
Exactly. It's no secret that many Jews have Slavic DNA, and adopt many of their traditions. Look at Yiddish, where the syntax is mostly Slavic! How can anyone deny it? Also the painting of every single country in eastern Europe as "nazi" really annoys me, as it includes people who support Israel.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2014, 05:41:52 PM »

I categorically don't agree with a premise that Jews 95% Slavs, no matter rapes and pogroms. If you look at 95% of Jews from Russian, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Hungary, etc. have clear Semitic facial traits. Alhough, I am sure, most of us did meet Jews that look exactly like Russians or Ukrainians or Bolgarian.

I agree with your 2nd premise. Jews were treated way better in Slavic countries, up-to the age of enlightenment than in Western Europe. There were no inquisitions, mass expulsions, etc. That is with except of Russia (where no Jews were allowed until they conquered Poland). Also, Chmelnitsky genocide of Jews, partially for their unequivocal support of Poland who provded Jews with respite and safe heaven.  This is a fact - European Jewry was saved by Poland and by Holland. I think king Kazimir of Poland welcomed Jews when we were expelled from France, England, when Rhein was red of Jewish blood. Notice that Jews in Germany, of all places, look more like Germans and a lot of Germans, look quite Semitic.  This excerpt from Wikipedia is mostly correct:

"From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[6] Known as paradisus Iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise for the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of all Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.[7][8][9] With the weakening of the Commonwealth and growing religious strife (due to the Protestant Reformation and Catholic Counter-Reformation), Poland’s traditional tolerance[10] began to wane from the 17th century onward.[11] After the partitions of Poland in 1795 and the destruction of Poland as a sovereign state, Polish Jews were subject to the laws of the partitioning powers, the increasingly antisemitic Russian Empire,[12] as well as Austro-Hungary and Kingdom of Prussia (later a part of the German Empire). Still, as Poland regained independence in the aftermath of World War I, it was the center of the European Jewish world with one of world's largest Jewish communities of over 3 million. Antisemitism, however, from both the political establishment and from the general population, common throughout Europe, was a growing problem.[13]"

http://www.jewishhistory.org/the-jews-come-to-poland/

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Green Land

• New JTFer
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2014, 06:29:08 PM »
I have a great respect for ...............Bulgarians...

My brother, I can tell that you are not from the south of Serbia, otherwise you wouldn't have such respect for Bulgarians. They are exactly ''ustashe'' of the southeast. Bulgarians being Slavs or Orthodox Christians means nothing. They are bloodthirsty animals who boiled Serbs in hot water, roasted them and impaled Serbian babies on bayonets in both world wars, as allies of the Germans. Bulgarians are always german allies cause they don't have their own dinasty, their dinasty is of german origin, and second reason is they are evil and jealous.
Good oppinion of them I have heard only from western or northern Serbs whose families were never occupied by those animals.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2014, 06:46:09 PM »
Glad to hear that. I hope that you travel there many times in future. I will be in your country soon but only at airport.

Holland? I don't live there anymore but yes its still my country lol. I will visit Serbia again this year for sure. Nis is on my list now.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2014, 08:46:34 PM »
Did you go to Banja Luka? I hear that it's a beautiful city.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2014, 09:55:59 PM »
Did you go to Banja Luka? I hear that it's a beautiful city.

I was almost married to a women in Banja Luka thank God i didn't happen haha. Banja Luka is fantastic believe me! Fly to Belgrade or Zagreb and catch the bus for a few euro's and you are there. It's actually the best place ive ever been in my life.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2014, 10:07:17 PM »
I was almost married to a women in Banja Luka thank God i didn't happen haha. Banja Luka is fantastic believe me! Fly to Belgrade or Zagreb and catch the bus for a few euro's and you are there. It's actually the best place ive ever been in my life.
Well from what I see on Wikipedia, the climate is much better than here in L'viv :(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:32:58 AM by Ukrainian Jew »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2014, 02:17:51 AM »

I am 95% Slav?? Sorry , I disagree with you!  I am expressing hate for Slavs??   How could you say that.. I am talking about the history and oppression that Jews faced living in Eastern Europe for 1000+ years.   Jews also have very distinct features compared to the Slavs of the land where they resided.  As a matter of fact, the distinct feature of Semites made it much easier for the Nazis to identify Jews in Poland  compared to Jews who lived in France or Italy, where the darker complected and more Middle Eastern features of the population actually much more closer resembled that of the Jewish population.  Genetic testing also proves that Jewish population has genes that much more closer resemble people of the Middle East than people of Eastern Europe. 

Whatever Slavic genes I may have were not achieved through any righteous means, but rather through rape, which was extremely common during pogroms.  For example, Cossack soldiers would come ransack villages and gang rape helpless Jewish girls.  Many would get pregnant and would give birth to these bastardized children who would then be raised as Jewish.  They say a quite a number of Jewish women living in the villages faced rapes.

Welcomed us with open arms?  You should study the history a bit more before you make such a blind statement.   Yeah, Jews were pushed around and forced to go from place to place.  However, we were not welcomed with open arms.  We lived in starving villages and many times by order of Czar or other leaders were forced to leave our homes at a short moment's notice. They would come and burn our villages down.   We were not allowed to live in their cities, could not hold jobs or have an education.  This is what you call being welcomed?   THe Jews In Turkey practically lived better than the Jews did in Russia.   In Russia, Jews were starving and poor.

I have my great grandfather Efraim's entire life story translated from Yiddish to English on audio where he describes his life growing up in the shtetl of Shchedrin , Belarus.   The Czar would draft the Jewish peasants into his army to be on the front lines of battles and would use them like cannon fodder.  Jews were considered subhuman and inferior to any Russian gentile.    Essentially, Jewish life was cheap and worthless.

ANyhow, take a history lesson in Jewish history.   Those wonderful POles also worked side by side with nazis to help round up their Jewish citizens and have them shipped off to death camps.  If it was not for the zealousness of many Poles to aid the nazis, many more Jews could have survived the Holocaust in Poland, but instead all of Poland's Jewry was wiped out, except a small remnant.

Anyhow, I respect Serbians, but somehow you seem to be wanting to instigate some type of confrontation.  As well, you want us to respect Slavs as one people, as if we Jews fighting or being against Russia makes us enemies of the Slavs.     Slavs also helped massacre their fellow Slavs in death camps, such as the Croats.   So, obviously , you cannot say all Slavs are honorable people.   What hte Russians , Ukrainians and Poles did to the Jews over the years was disgraceful.  If you cannot face the fact, well, I am sorry about that.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 12:57:14 PM »
Good post. Chaim, do you want to chime in again?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2014, 04:52:18 PM »
Bump.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2014, 05:14:13 PM »
If Nazi Poland was such a great place for Jews for centuries then why was The Jewish population dirt poor & thrown into ghettos. Then murdered in death camps by the Polish Nazis?
Rivers of Jewish blood pour from Poland & for you to defend them is sick.
The people in this thread is defending countries based on how many pogroms each Euro nation committed. They are all evil Jew haters, the Poles, Slovaks, Ukrainians , Russians, Belarusians, Lithuanians, Croats, Brits, French, Germans, Norwegians etc.
They all hate Jews & no Jew should be living in Europe period. It's time to go home to Israel.
And btw it's not ment to be easy to live in Israel but you are commanded to live there.
You either follow G-d or you follow money & comfort.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2014, 05:23:43 PM »
Boeing-777 was downed by Ukrainian MiG-29, Romanian expert says:

http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/13-08-2014/128268-boeing_crash_ukraine-0/

Now this is the conspiracy theory from Romania via pravda.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2014, 05:27:37 PM »
Boeing-777 was downed by Ukrainian MiG-29, Romanian expert says:

http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/13-08-2014/128268-boeing_crash_ukraine-0/

Now this is the conspiracy theory from Romania via pravda.
This is kind of surprising, as Ukraine and Romania have not exactly been friends, but I'm guessing neither have Romania and Russia because Romania and Serbia hate each other and Serbia is friends with Russia.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2014, 05:30:26 PM »
This is kind of surprising, as Ukraine and Romania have not exactly been friends, but I'm guessing neither have Romania and Russia because Romania and Serbia hate each other and Serbia is friends with Russia.

Sometimes in politics one and one do not make two.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »
If Nazi Poland was such a great place for Jews for centuries then why was The Jewish population dirt poor & thrown into ghettos. Then murdered in death camps by the Polish Nazis?
Rivers of Jewish blood pour from Poland & for you to defend them is sick.
The people in this thread is defending countries based on how many pogroms each Euro nation committed. They are all evil Jew haters, the Poles, Slovaks, Ukrainians , Russians, Belarusians, Lithuanians, Croats, Brits, French, Germans, Norwegians etc.
They all hate Jews & no Jew should be living in Europe period. It's time to go home to Israel.
And btw it's not ment to be easy to live in Israel but you are commanded to live there.
You either follow G-d or you follow money & comfort.
As I've said now about 4 times before, I do intend to move to Israel one day.
Yeah, let's have no allies whatsoever. Everyone and everything on the planet hates Jews, there are no righteous. They're all Nazi. I'm just curious, when did I defend Poles? In fact I criticized them for their chauvinism, I just said that historically not all of them are evil- many righteous gentiles in the Holocaust were Polish. At this rate you realize Ireland has to be included in the list of enemy nations, since so many people there support the "Palestinian" cause. And if you're Christian, then you're an enemy too since everything European is, according to you.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »
Sometimes in politics one and one do not make two.
This can be seen no better than in my country, where the most extreme-right Russophobes joined those getting in front of tanks in order to stop the anti-terrorist operation in eastern Ukraine.