Author Topic: Time to send the KISS Army to the border - Chaim Witz opens fire  (Read 1085 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
Re: Time to send the KISS Army to the border - Chaim Witz opens fire
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:34:27 AM »
I was always a KISS fan.  Gene Simmons, love him or hate him, is a good conservative

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 02:17:54 AM »
I never liked Kiss but I like this guy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 02:19:00 AM »
There is a video on youtube about this...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 02:42:26 AM »
Dead baby jokes are in such bad taste these days... I tried to make it funny the other day and virtually nobody laughed... Anyway..

Gene Simmons is a staunch supporter of his homeland of Israel.

No such thing as 'palestinians'...

Defending his opinion (and ours) of islam...