Author Topic: Hamas Terrorists support the Riots in Ferguson, MO....  (Read 937 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hamas Terrorists support the Riots in Ferguson, MO....
« on: August 15, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »
I guess the nexus of the Arab terrorists and the Black terrorists is obvious. I have been calling black gangsters terrorists for many years now...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/13/palestinians-in-gaza-tweet-their-solidarity-with-ferguson-protesters/

In the middle of the melee, Twitter started lighting up with messages of solidarity from Palestinians in Gaza, some of them sending advice for how to resist police or deal with the effects of tear gas.

Inas Safidi, whose Twitter profile says she lives in “Palestine,” began with a message of support for the protesters:

Mariam Barghouti, who also says she’s from “Palestine,” offered both words of encouragement and practical advice for her comrades in Ferguson:

Predictably, the American Left wasted no time jumping on the Ferguson = Gaza bandwagon, telling the world that the “struggles” are exactly the same:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
Re: Hamas Terrorists support the Riots in Ferguson, MO....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 08:32:47 PM »
I guess the nexus of the Arab terrorists and the Black terrorists is obvious. I have been calling black gangsters terrorists for many years now...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/13/palestinians-in-gaza-tweet-their-solidarity-with-ferguson-protesters/

In the middle of the melee, Twitter started lighting up with messages of solidarity from Palestinians in Gaza, some of them sending advice for how to resist police or deal with the effects of tear gas.

Inas Safidi, whose Twitter profile says she lives in “Palestine,” began with a message of support for the protesters:

Mariam Barghouti, who also says she’s from “Palestine,” offered both words of encouragement and practical advice for her comrades in Ferguson:

Predictably, the American Left wasted no time jumping on the Ferguson = Gaza bandwagon, telling the world that the “struggles” are exactly the same:

And the 'struggles' will be the same, as blacks in the USA are slowly but surely converting to Islam in greater and greater numbers, as they start jettisoning more and more of the culture and civilization around them.

Both groups of peoples have a real victim mentality combined with cruelty and barbarism, too, even among their own.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:23:29 AM »
Yesterday, on FoxNews, I saw a protested with a fakestinian flag. I couldn't believe it and didn't know what to make of it.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 01:25:36 AM »
Of course. Anything white, Judaeo-Christian, European, or any semblance of western civilization incurs the wrath of all Muslims and their leftist and minority allies along with marxist Jews. So remember that, nazi pigs: the Zionist Jews and our allies are leading the fight to save western civilization. The alliance between violent minority criminals in America and Islamic barbarians in the Middle East just shows what we're up against.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 01:26:27 AM »
Yesterday, on FoxNews, I saw a protested with a fakestinian flag. I couldn't believe it and didn't know what to make of it.
All communist terrorists support "Palestine". This is to be expected.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 09:32:00 AM »
Same as we had a Irish Republican march in Belfast. A rally against the so called 'British Oppression', and ofcourse, hundreds of Irish people with Palestinian flags in their hands.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 03:41:15 PM »
Same as we had a Irish Republican march in Belfast. A rally against the so called 'British Oppression', and ofcourse, hundreds of Irish people with Palestinian flags in their hands.
Those idiots clearly weren't religious Catholics.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
I saw on Fox News that a black woman calling Sharpton a race baiter.  She also made referance to the Twana Brawley incident.