Author Topic: Jerusalem Orthodox Archbishop Atalla Hanna: One of our people's worst enemies  (Read 586 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
I know there are pro-Israel Orthodox Christians out there, in fact I'm related to some and we have many Serbian members here, and I'm trying to find pro-Israel Orthodox Christian groups. I did find one- "Orthodox Christians for Israel" on Facebook which has 100 likes. On the other hand many Orthodox Christian bodies in the Holy Land support "Palestine" and this vile scumbag Atallah Hanna, who is a self-admitted anti-Semite, is the Archbishop of Jerusalem.
https://www.facebook.com/PalestinianChristians/posts/658357287526593

on a nazi wesbite:
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2009/03/archbishop-theodosius-pope-not-welcome.html
(Respect to the Greek commenting at the bottom)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/830116/posts
this scumbag actually says "Jew"

We must curse this amalek. Just as Avigdor Eskin used the Pulsa diNura on Yitzhak Rabin, so must the Jews collectively curse Atallah Hanna. He has sealed his fate as an enemy of the Jews. He unapologetically supports anti-Semitism in the traditional, non-leftist way. But I admire him for his honesty because unlike how some leftist scum go around and say "I have Jewish friends" and "nothing against Jews but… Free 'Palestine'", this eternal enemy tells it like it is: 'Jews are evil, and I hate them'.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
And furthermore, I find it absolutely amazing that the Israeli government allows him to retain his position. Disgusting.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This disgusting dhimmi should rot in hell!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
Amen! I think the people of Israel should revolt against their despicable government for allowing this old-fashioned, Nazi-style anti-Semite to occupy a position of power. His Israeli passport has been confiscated, but that's not enough. He should be thrown out of the country and banned from entering. The Greek Orthodox Church has many decent members, and can choose any one of them to hold the post of Archbishop of Jerusalem. This heap of pig excrement has insulted the Jewish people as a whole, not even making exceptions for the leftist traitors who go out of their way to support his "cause". He is openly spreading anti-Semitism among the Arabic-speaking Orthodox Christians of Judea and Samaria and needs to be stopped. The way things are going, Israel will be destroyed from within.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:34:30 PM by Ukrainian Jew »