Author Topic: qurananimals protest near Football club Eng Fans come out and yell and curse the  (Read 1975 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/12/Fck-Off-And-Fight-In-Your-Own-Country%20You-Fcking-Rag-Heads

ATCH: 'F*ck Off', 'You F*cking Rag Heads': Football Fans' Tirade Against Palestinian Protest
by Andre Walker 12 Aug 2014 193 post a comment
Palestinian protesters in London have been subjected to a tirade of abuse at the hands of some angry football fans, as they marched through the city. A video posted on the Evening Standard website showed activists walking past The Green Man pub on Euston Road being called “rag heads” and told to “f*ck off”. 

The video was shot on Saturday shortly before Leeds United Football Club played Millwall in a league match. Football fans were drinking outside the pub when they took the opportunity to express their pointed views on the validity of the Palestine protest.

Some are heard chanting “Leeds” over and over, at the same time others shouted “scum” at the protesters. Two of the loudest comments from the Leeds fans were: “F*ck off and fight in your own country you f*cking rag heads” and “go on you smelly b*st*rds.”

The protesters, who are much more used to bullying Israelis and Jews, were visibly shocked at the reaction they had solicited. As previous reported on Breitbart London they have used their numbers to intimidate and even assault those who disagree with them.

On this occasion they did not seem keen to have a confrontation with the burly football fans, and instead stewards in green moved them out of the way. At the same time a member of security from the pub itself ensured that the two groups did not come into physical contact.

British football fans have recently flirted heavily with the pro-Israeli movement, especially through the English Defence League (EDL) a street protest movement that opposes radical Islam. It was founded in Luton by Tommy Robinson, after he witnessed Islam4UK shouting abuse at the home coming of the Anglian Regiment from Afghanistan.

The group grew quickly and organised protests right across the country. Unlike most other far right movements it did not discriminate against non-whites, Jews or gay people. Tommy Robinson also claimed that the “biggest victims” of Islam were Muslims themselves.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has now left the group and it is unclear whether it will continue. He will continue his work against radical Islam through the anti-extremist group Quilliam.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
The problem is is that this English football lads are unorganized (apart from football), but the most of them are very patriotic and just hate the muslims. English are selfish a lot of times and only give about England and the English people (what is their good right).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The problem is is that this English football lads are unorganized (apart from football), but the most of them are very patriotic and just hate the muslims. English are selfish a lot of times and only give about England and the English people (what is their good right).
well most people ae like that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
well most people ae like that

True but the English/British are a real island race. They love the Island, and what happend outside of it is not their business. But well, every people shall fight for his own people first and after that for the other righteous.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
People are getting pretty [censored] sick of pro-Palestinian protests disrupting events for which they paid, in fact I remember Pat Condell made a video talking about just that. But unfortunately these probably weren't all ragheads, they probably included some idiotic British leftists (traitors).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's normal to like your country. Anyone who doesn't care that Israel is there and loves their country is perfectly fine by me. The Western world is being given a choice right now whether it will sell itself out for Jewish blood, and clearly not all of them want to go along with it. Skoya to the football fans, and hopefully the people that will be left when Europe has paid for letting an army of terrorists in will be just like that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's normal to like your country. Anyone who doesn't care that Israel is there and loves their country is perfectly fine by me. The Western world is being given a choice right now whether it will sell itself out for Jewish blood, and clearly not all of them want to go along with it. Skoya to the football fans, and hopefully the people that will be left when Europe has paid for letting an army of terrorists in will be just like that.

Skoya? Do you mean Yasher Koach?

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1197597/jewish/More-Power-To-You.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Skoya? Do you mean Yasher Koach?

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1197597/jewish/More-Power-To-You.htm

No I hear shkoya all the time and it means power. Maybe it's in Yiddish or something.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
No I hear shkoya all the time and it means power. Maybe it's in Yiddish or something.

Koach is power in Hebrew, and Yasher Koach means 'More power to you'... I have heard people mispronounce it... Maybe you are correct it is a yiddishe phrase which I have not heard.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
Leeds vs Millwall, probably the two most violent sets of football supporters in England. Neither have love for the Jews (they chant anti-semitic slogans at Tottenham games along with the scum from Chelsea and West Ham).

Any action (non-violent or otherwise) against the muslim beasts and their supporters should be applauded however.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Leeds vs Millwall, probably the two most violent sets of football supporters in England. Neither have love for the Jews (they chant anti-semitic slogans at Tottenham games along with the scum from Chelsea and West Ham).

Any action (non-violent or otherwise) against the muslim beasts and their supporters should be applauded however.

Haha oh dont come with this [censored] please. My team in Rotterdam also chants Jews Jews to Amsterdam supporters. This because Rotterdam and Amsterdam (Feyenoord and Ajax) are big rivals and the Ajax supporters call themselfs the Jews even they are not Jewish so then you can expect that people chant things like Jews. Don't you think? Same with Tottenham. You should blame Tottenham and not supporters from other clubs. Tottenham created this 'Jewish' club thing.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Jews are cowards when it comes to protests.  If the occasional protestor was beaten up or biased reporter killed, I can guarantee you there would be less protests against israel

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
Haha oh dont come with this [censored] please. My team in Rotterdam also chants Jews Jews to Amsterdam supporters. This because Rotterdam and Amsterdam (Feyenoord and Ajax) are big rivals and the Ajax supporters call themselfs the Jews even they are not Jewish so then you can expect that people chant things like Jews. Don't you think? Same with Tottenham. You should blame Tottenham and not supporters from other clubs. Tottenham created this 'Jewish' club thing.

Do you know why Tottenham supporters (mostly non Jews) started to call themselves "Yids"? It was because that was what was chanted at them pejoratively by supporters of nearly all visiting clubs. They took the form of abuse and turned it into self identification and solidarity with the Jews.

I'm all for football banter however "hamas, hamas, Jews to the gas" as chanted by Feyenoord supporters is not banter.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews are cowards when it comes to protests.  If the occasional protestor was beaten up or biased reporter killed, I can guarantee you there would be less protests against israel

That's not true, there are many examples where the pro-Israel guys follow the traitors after their terrorist protest and beat them up. The second sentence I agree with.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Do you know why Tottenham supporters (mostly non Jews) started to call themselves "Yids"? It was because that was what was chanted at them pejoratively by supporters of nearly all visiting clubs. They took the form of abuse and turned it into self identification and solidarity with the Jews.

I'm all for football banter however "hamas, hamas, Jews to the gas" as chanted by Feyenoord supporters is not banter.

I mentioned a lot of times in the Feyenoord groups that i don't like that 'gas the Jews' chantings as it is stupid. However, thats the thing. This hooligans are just stupid and don't know what they are saying. They don't know nothing about politics or anything.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
The man who said "Go on ya smelly bastards"- was he Scottish or something? Anyhow that made me laugh the hardest by far.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I mentioned a lot of times in the Feyenoord groups that i don't like that 'gas the Jews' chantings as it is stupid. However, thats the thing. This hooligans are just stupid and don't know what they are saying. They don't know nothing about politics or anything.

It doesn't take bright people to do evil. Many of the most evil nations were and are barbarians. Also, if you invest in something, like taking a day to scream things, and you don't know anything about it, you're extremely stupid and unwittingly evil.