Author Topic: Ceasefire? 18 Rules for Fighting a Gaza War Chelm-Style  (Read 745 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Ceasefire? 18 Rules for Fighting a Gaza War Chelm-Style
« on: August 26, 2014, 09:33:27 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/15570#.U_0zamOEz9Z
Jack Engelhard writes a regular column for Arutz Sheva. Engelhard wrote the int’l bestseller Indecent Proposal

18 Rules For Combat From The Wise Men of Chelm So That Your Enemies Will Die Laughing:

1. Advise your enemies to get ready for a surprise attack. Make sure to remind them where the surprise will take place and precisely what time it is to begin.

2. Shower the place with cautionary leaflets to make sure that every single enemy combatant finds safety. We do not want terrorist barbarians getting hurt.

3. Wait till the coast is clear before striking. Kill as many buildings as you can to prove that you really mean business.

4. Tipping off your enemies when a “surprise” attack is about to come, this alone could kill them as they die laughing at your stupidity.

5. Make sure to remind the world that no other nation is so respectful towards its foes. The world admires you and adores you for this. Look around.

6. Always be ready to give up more Jewish territory. Judea and Samaria, for instance. See how well this worked in Gaza after 10,000 Jews were evicted.

7. As bombs keep falling on your people, keep supplying your enemies with food and water and gas and electricity. 

8. You do not want to inconvenience the people who keep trying to kill you.

9. Tell your citizens who suffer daily from incoming rocket attacks that it’s okay. It’s no big deal. Go home and get used to running to shelters. Stop complaining. Don’t make trouble.

10. Tell your enemies that THIS TIME! you’ve had enough and then beg them for a ceasefire.

11. Talk big. Act small.

12. Prove how wise you are at the bargaining table by agreeing to your enemies’ every demand.

13. Pay no attention to people within your own country who demand that you fight to win. This is so foolish and so old-fashioned. A tie is good enough.

14. Insist that “quiet for quiet” is fine and dandy…even as rockets keep slamming into your country.

15. If a ceasefire is agreed upon (as it was again today) but rockets keep coming in, that’s okay. This is peace in the Land of Israel.

16. Tell the world that Gaza must be demilitarized. You will not stand for anything less. Then go home and forget every part of this.

17. If Israeli residents along the border with Gaza flee by the thousands, truce or no truce, that’s simply too bad. Nothing can be done.

18. Repeat this: In the Land that God gave you but that you handed over to your enemies, War and Peace are the same thing.

Above all, talk big. Act small.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ceasefire? 18 Rules for Fighting a Gaza War Chelm-Style
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »
Israel is the biggest shame of the Jewish people. I am beginning to agree with EJA44 that this Israel state is doomed to fail. We have no Jewish leaders, no Jewish pride, and constant retreat and surrender. This is NOT the way the Jewish state is supposed to react, it is a desecration of Hashems name, and in my opinion all Jews should leave the land and wait for Moshiach to come... The current secular state of Israel is a failure 100%.

What do we get but insult by supporting this lame excuse for a country? It is not MY Jewish state...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:13:01 AM »
Israel is the biggest shame of the Jewish people. I am beginning to agree with EJA44 that this Israel state is doomed to fail. We have no Jewish leaders, no Jewish pride, and constant retreat and surrender. This is NOT the way the Jewish state is supposed to react, it is a desecration of Hashems name, and in my opinion all Jews should leave the land and wait for Moshiach to come... The current secular state of Israel is a failure 100%.

What do we get but insult by supporting this lame excuse for a country? It is not MY Jewish state...

Muman,
Israel won't fail and your post is defeatist and the whole message is unbecoming of the jtf member. I think that you wrote this out of frustration, duress and pain, which I completely share and understand. To get your spirits high, watch this video of our great leader, you'll feel better:

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 03:11:13 AM »
Shalom Manch,

I apologize for the negative comment. It pains me to make such a statement. But only G-d can help us now. Yes, I have been under a lot of stress lately and with the earthquakes it has seemed to me that things must change but I don't know how to make the change.

I agree that I should think about posting such lashon hara against the land, although my frustration is primarily with the political nightmare of the leadership of Israel. Bibi is a phoney baloney and he is licking the heels of obama and the eu. It is shameful to me as a Jew who wants to be proud of my people. What kind of people release murderers and conspirators? I cannot stand injustice, as one whose brother died at the hand of an islamist conspiracy, to see the perpetrators walk free to kill others.

Is there a judge, and is there justice in this world? This is what occurs to me when I witness the falsehood being called leadership today. When the citizens of Israel live in fear of rockets from the blood-thirsty neighbors and arab rights on the Temple mount are more important than Jewish prayer, something is very wrong with the picture.

How can the thieves be considered the rightful owners? They are stealing our G-d given land before the eyes of the entire world. Are we really Hashems people? If so aren't we doing a poor job? We have the power to defeat our enemies and we fight with a hand tied behind our backs, with one eye blindfolded.... Why? What other people would put up with this insanity?

Anyway, I love Israel and think that the leadership needs to change but quickly. Bibi has proven himself worthy the 32% popularity he has at the moment. The time is ripe for the more right wing parties to form whatever coalition is required to wrest power from the pathetically crippled Likud party.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 11:49:58 AM »
Muman
I completely agree. The leadership is pathetic but it represents the true state of the Jewish people today, as Bar Kochba, Joshua and David represented the true state of our forefathers.

The salvation is, unfortunately, is of the Arabs, that's why they are there as a thorn in our eyes. I am afraid it's going to be very bloody but inevitable. The problem is not that many people are not familiar with Kahanist ideas- the problem is that people think they have an alternative to these ideas and that majority think of them as unrealistic. Eventually, and soon enough, the Arabs and EU and Russia and US are going to force  the hand of Jews to the inevitable liberation of Eretz Israel.

The hope isn't lost!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot