Author Topic: Mystery Babylon today and birth of the Antichrist  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mystery Babylon today and birth of the Antichrist
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 09:51:22 PM »
And too point out G-d is one! };-)>
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 09:51:38 PM »
According to the simple search I just did it seems impossible that the so-called 'anti-christ' is the same as Armilus...

First of all Armilus according to our sages is from the nation of Edom (Rome)... According to the xtian scriptures the anti-christ will be a Jew...

http://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_antichrist/i_the_antichrist_will_be.htm

The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these hints', conclusions' and requirements' we now turn.

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/gillette/ac2.html
Will the Jews Accept the Antichrist as Messiah?

All the speculation surrounding the Antichrist's possible Jewish heritage lends itself to another question: Will the Jews accept the Antichrist as their Messiah? Many believe that the following statement by Jesus is really a prophecy that the Jewish people will do so:

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive" (John 5:43, KJV).

The Antichrist would have to be Jewish in order to be accepted by Israel as the Messiah. Many believe this Scripture points to a specific person in the future who will "come in his own name" and be accepted as the Redeemer of Israel.

I can find many more examples of how according to some xtian doctrine that the so-called anti-christ will be a Jew.... This obviously is not related to the end-of-days scenario which our Jewish sages explained.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 09:53:45 PM »
That's it, it's Soros!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »
According to the simple search I just did it seems impossible that the so-called 'anti-christ' is the same as Armilus...

First of all Armilus according to our sages is from the nation of Edom (Rome)... According to the xtian scriptures the anti-christ will be a Jew...

http://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_antichrist/i_the_antichrist_will_be.htm
That's not actually anywhere in the NT... that's somebody's commentary. He or she could be a (n evil) Jew, a European, an Asian, or just about anybody. The Scripture is deliberately vague.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 09:56:01 PM »
Muman, it says there's no scripture....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
That's it, it's Soros!

ROFL... Nobody accepts him as a messiah.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 09:57:17 PM »
Muman, it says there's no scripture....

It is an interpretation which many church's use.... Do a google search for antichrist and jew and find out just how much this theory is accepted.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »
The left does!  :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 10:01:56 PM »
It is an interpretation which many church's use.... Do a google search for antichrist and jew and find out just how much this theory is accepted.
Okay. .. but it is from brainwashing, and bogus literature In the NT. I showed you...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 10:04:38 PM »
In Kahanist theology, The Rav is what the Xtians say will be the X and Yitzhak Rabin is what they say will be the Anti-X.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 11:45:15 PM »
In the end times there will be great deceptions and false wonders performed--how can you be sure nobody would accept Soros as the messiah?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2014, 10:46:39 AM »
Hussein Obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2014, 11:30:52 AM »
Based on his behaviour, codes and gematrias, claims have been made that Shimon Peres is Armilus!

The Vilna Gaon says that Armilus will be the Sar of the Erev Rav ie nominally a Jew, who will unite the Erev Rav, Edom and Yishmoel against the Moshiachs!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2014, 03:31:34 PM »
Hussein Obama

How you guess it so correct.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 02:39:18 PM »
Based on his behaviour, codes and gematrias, claims have been made that Shimon Peres is Armilus!

The Vilna Gaon says that Armilus will be the Sar of the Erev Rav ie nominally a Jew, who will unite the Erev Rav, Edom and Yishmoel against the Moshiachs!

With his new mission to become "UN Minister of Religions", Peres may well be Armilus!
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4567769,00.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 03:11:35 PM »
With his new mission to become "UN Minister of Religions", Peres may well be Armilus!
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4567769,00.html

ROFL... The UN is a useless organ... I doubt that title will result in much.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 04:50:27 PM »
Thanks for posting this! What's the period of time between Machiach Ben Yosef and Mashiach Ben David? Could it be 2000 years?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
Not 2000 years. At most 40 years: Pirke dR.Eliezer states: "40 years before MBD the King of Persia will slay MBY in Jerusalem". The shortest length given in Sanhedrin for the duration of the Messianic Era is 40 years. The universe will exist 6000 years, so MBD must appear by 5960 ie within the next 185 years.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »
Not 2000 years. At most 40 years: Pirke dR.Eliezer states: "40 years before MBD the King of Persia will slay MBY in Jerusalem". The shortest length given in Sanhedrin for the duration of the Messianic Era is 40 years. The universe will exist 6000 years, so MBD must appear by 5960 ie within the next 185 years.

According to my understanding this is correct.