Author Topic: pro Israel Catholic beat up Galloway  (Read 997 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
pro Israel Catholic beat up Galloway
« on: August 30, 2014, 03:56:46 PM »
Pro Israel Catholic attacked Galloway     http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/30/breaking-george-galloway-suspect-named/ 

BREAKING: George Galloway Suspect Named

Posted by: Brian of London in Brian of London August 30, 2014   

George Galloway assaultAccording to the Daily Mail, the suspect in the George Galloway assault I wrote about earlier has been named:     http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/30/george-galloway-goes-down-and-atzmon-swings-at-jews/
George Galloway Goes Down And Atzmon Swings At Jews

Posted by: Brian of London in Brian of London August 30, 2014   

It is with great sadness that I have to report that George Galloway has now left hospital after an attack on a street in London which broke his rib and jaw. It is unclear whether he is still able to spout anti-Israel hate speech such as declaring Bradford an “Israel free zone”.

Reports say:

Perpetrator was reportedly ‘shouting about the Holocaust’; Galloway sustained suspected broken jaw, rib

George Galloway, a firebrand left-wing MP, was taken to hospital with a suspected broken jaw after he was assaulted in a London street.

The Respect Party MP for Bradford West sustained a suspected broken rib and bruising to his face in the attack which occurred on Friday evening as he posed for pictures with people in the Ladbroke Grove area.

….

“This is an absolute and despicable attempt to curb my freedom of speech by people who appear to be quite happy about the indiscriminate murder of Palestinians in Gaza,” Sky News quoted Galloway as saying. “I won’t be silenced. I will keep speaking out against horrendous injustice.”

On August 2, Galloway had originally said, “We don’t want any Israeli goods; we don’t want any Israeli services; we don’t want any Israeli academics coming to the university or the college.”

“We don’t even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford even if any of them had thought of doing so. We reject this illegal, barbarous, savage state that calls itself Israel – and you have to do the same.”

Respect MP George Galloway suffered a suspected broken jaw when he was attacked in the street as he posed for pictures with members of the public.

He was assaulted, said his spokesman, in Notting Hill, London, by a man who shouted a remark about the Holocaust before punching the MP.

Update: A (non-Jewish) man has been charged with assault.   https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5/posts/10202934745435018

The Metropolitan Police said Neil Masterson, 39, of Camden Hill, London, will appear before Hammersmith Magistrates’ Court on Monday.

The force said he was charged with “assault by beating which is religiously aggravated on a male in his 60s and also common assault on a male in his 40s”.

It was understood the second charge related to a member of the public who stepped in.

He has a Facebook profile with a fair amount of public posting. This is of interest, posted yesterday at 8:44 am:  https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5/posts/10202934745435018

As a Catholic, it grieves me deeply that the catholic church was confederate-in-chief in antisemitism; and their antisemitism essentially caused the most brutal murderous aspects of the Nazis…

If we fail to check Islam in precisely the same way as we, using the most advanced laws of the day, did against Catholics for centuries, then a greater antisemitism with a far greater darkness than the Nazis will be sure to follow.

Where Jews suffer, we are all doomed to suffer… eventually.

Kill the beast, it must be slain. Keep destroying it until it starts to destroy itself.

PS Catholics have paid their dues to the protestant ascendancy and are now reconciled; why does Islam get the free pass…? Now that is an infinitely more unfair form of discrimination against humanity if we fail to stop it.

I’m sure this will be discussed endlessly and it is highly interesting to note, despite Gilad Atzmon’s knee jerk calls for Jews to be spied on,                                                                                      http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/30/george-galloway-goes-down-and-atzmon-swings-at-jews/ he is not Jewish.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Re: pro Israel Catholic beat up Galloway
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »
Makes sense.  Would never be a jew.  Jews can't fight and the Anti Semites know it

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:11:59 PM »
Makes sense.  Would never be a jew.  Jews can't fight and the Anti Semites know it
Maybe some can't or won't but be assured i can
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 05:12:42 PM »
Zionist Catholic Neil Masterson apparently did the deed

https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5?fref=nf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 05:20:27 PM »
People should get some money for him so he can get a good lawyer 

heres a JDL film from Canada that someone posted already Super Mentalita

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 06:09:08 PM »
Jews need gentile allies, without doubt.  And good for Masterson, who seems like a righteous gentile.

But -- as I have been saying for years -- every jewish kid should receive training in martial arts and firearms.  Jewish educators avoid such things at the peril of jewish survival. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 06:11:54 PM »
Jews need gentile allies, without doubt.  And good for Masterson, who seems like a righteous gentile.

But -- as I have been saying for years -- every jewish kid should receive training in martial arts and firearms.  Jewish educators avoid such things to the peril of the jewish community.
I agree but i don't think Mr.Masterson took martial arts training to hit galloway.But i agree with you all Jewish kids should get training

Shot at 2010-01-03