Author Topic: Islam and Child Molestation  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Kermie

• New JTFer
  • Death to Islam
Islam and Child Molestation
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »
From the Ask the Imam website:

Question: i am 45 and married to already 15 years now after the sexual desire of my woman has nearly gone i am looking to marry again. And i would like to marry a woman who is 12 years old, her father and she has also agreed, my first wife told me that it could make problems if it will be a big different in age, and also some of my children are older than my second wife. What is your advise ? And is it allowed for me to have already sexual intercourse with these woman after we are married or to i have to wait till she reach at special age ?

Answer: According to the Shari’ah, if a girl is a minor (did not attain puberty), she may be given in marriage by her father. When she attains puberty, she has the right to maintain the marriage or discontinue the marriage. There is no age limit to be intimate with one’s wife even if she is a minor.

It is important for you, in your situation, to consider the age difference reservation expressed by your wife.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Source: http://islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=6737
Why Muslims put corks in the butts of their dead:

ftf

Re: Islam and Child Molestation
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:09:36 AM »
Mohhammed married a nine year old, this is nothing we don't know, hopefully if the guy lives  in the west he'll get done for being a pedophile.

http://islamcomicbook.com/music/Islamnot4me.mp3

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:12:41 AM »
The sex shops in arabia sell teddy bears! >:(

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »
Why is it that muslims refuse too condemn this, and just argue about it ? I guess the same reason they refuse on a mass basis to condemn, HAMMAS.

I've heard of moderate muslims,  I've just note heard FROM THEM.
No peace, without FREEDOM.