Author Topic: Carrot Vs Stick!?! Which is worse for Israel  (Read 1351 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Carrot Vs Stick!?! Which is worse for Israel
« on: September 03, 2014, 03:04:04 AM »
Now I understand why Bibi (pipi) is acting like the ghetto Jew, groveling before Obama, the EU, the UN, and any other person who wants Neyanyahu to grovel.... Maybe this has something to do with it?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184701

Israel to Receive Fourth 'Dolphin-Class' Advanced Submarine

State of the art vessel, the most expensive piece of hardware in the IDF's arsenal, will significantly boost Israel's naval capabilities.

Israel will soon receive its fourth "Dolphin" submarine, in a significant boost to the IDF's naval capabilities, according to Channel Two.

"At this very moment, after leaving Germany, it is making its way to Israel," Navy chief Vice Admiral Ram Rothberg said at conclusion of a navy captain's course, noting that it will become the fourth such vessel to join the Israeli Navy.

"The submarine is able to submerge deeper, further and for longer periods of time, and can operate at a levels we have not seen until today," said Rothberg, explaining the significance of its addition to Israel's naval fleet.

The submarine, which can carry nuclear warheads, will be named INS Tanin - Hebrew for "Alligator".

Dolphin-class submarines are the most advanced models in the world, and believed to be Israel's most expensive piece of military kit.

Is this a carrot? I guess the stick is used when Israel bends over and gives up establishing Jewish settlements.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Re: Carrot Vs Stick!?! Which is worse for Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 06:58:37 AM »
Good question.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:33:55 AM »
We can make better, and give me a shot, and we'll manufacture them for export.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:47:31 AM »
This is another one of those mind numbing questions. I don't really see how we can even communicate or negotiate rationally with Germany in their demands against Israeli self defense or 'brutality' in war when they were aggressors in wars. It just doesn't compute. They make excellent products, the Germans, but at what moral cost? And do we really need submarines? I am curious...with hi tech radars that could probably scan the entire Mediterranean and red sea and high tech missile technology which could perhaps hit submerged vessels, is Israel really a state which needs submarines? Did Israel ever have a navy in past times or is this a new phenomena?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 03:20:44 AM »
This is another one of those mind numbing questions. I don't really see how we can even communicate or negotiate rationally with Germany in their demands against Israeli self defense or 'brutality' in war when they were aggressors in wars. It just doesn't compute. They make excellent products, the Germans, but at what moral cost? And do we really need submarines? I am curious...with hi tech radars that could probably scan the entire Mediterranean and red sea and high tech missile technology which could perhaps hit submerged vessels, is Israel really a state which needs submarines? Did Israel ever have a navy in past times or is this a new phenomena?

One use for submarines which I can think of is in placing them off the coast of Iran in the Arabian sea.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 04:49:58 AM »
The carrot is the aid the aliyah give to Jews who come to Israel but after short time the stick fall with the  so called advantages  that is small become a desavantadge the Jews paying everything for arabs, they are being refused houses in Judeasamaria and in Israel that refuse build house while buiding for arabs... Israel make Jews come  in Israel to pay for arabs remove that and Israel would not need German submarine Jews would be rich to build submarine aircraft fighters and many other thinggs without need to buy them to foreign countries and sell them to export easily, civil servants and Jews working in the government are so stupid they prefere pay for Arabs and live in fear of incoming missiles Israel is the most expensive country on earth while being by far not the richest , the Jews must come to Israel to change what's happening to refuse the aliyah aid given and say give the aid given to Arabs free water electricity free university healthcare..etc remove that to Arabs to make the Jewish country richer which advantage Jews who must come for the country and refuse any aid the state would give them which not needed.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:26:35 PM by Yehudayaakov »

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 07:22:52 AM »
The carrot is the aid the aliyah give to Jews who come to Israel but after short time the stick fall with the  so called advantages  that is small become a desavantadge the Jews paying everything for arabs, they are being refused houses in Judeasamaria and in Israel that refuse build house while buiding for arabs... Israel make Jews come  in Israel to pay for arabs remove that and Israel would not need German submarine Jews would be rich to build submarine aircraft fighters and many other thinggs without need to buy them to foreign countries and sell them to export easily, Jews are so stupid they prefere pay for Arabs and live in fear of incoming missiles Israel is the most expensive country on earth while being by far not the richest , the Jews must come to Israel to change what's happening to refuse the aliyah aid given and say give the aid given to Arabs free water electricity free university healthcare..etc remove that to Arabs to make the Jewish country richer which advantage Jews who must come for the country and refuse any aid the state would give them which not needed.
yep. I wonder why Israel has no motor industry and all taxis are German. They are good vehicles but really does Israel need 100,000mercedes in Israel? Why not start an Israeli car company with all the brains and technology.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 08:28:07 AM »
One use for submarines which I can think of is in placing them off the coast of Iran in the Arabian sea.

I've done a professional Iran/Israel simulation, and the Iranian navy is too powerful for a couple submarines, and Saudi Arabia has a navy on that coast as well, and there are sea mines. Having a submarine does allow Israel to join with other people to attack something by sea, but alone they're basically useful for recon and protecting the sea-based oil rig. It would be much more relevant to have a cruiser, or something with anti-aircraft capacity to defend Israel with. If we need to nuke someone someday, then I guess the sub has a use.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 09:22:21 AM »
this warfare stuff is truly mind boggling. how much can a nation spend? how many different weapons can you buy?
it is really getting excessive how much energy and money nations are putting into warfare. I know it sounds cheesy but it would be nice if one day we could not have to worry about this.

when you see all the huge cruiser ships in america and think of all the man hours of work that went into even 1 ship and how much energy it takes to move them around you realize how much energy warfare takes. I guess it will probably take one massive war with such death and carnage before mankind stops wars. I wish I could be a soldier sometimes, but then I look at all this political bs and think that I doubt I could handle being a cog in the machine.

sometimes it seems like the old days were better before such extreme technology...

What do you think is the cause of war these days?

If the Ishmaelites were destroyed, do you think America and Europe or Asia would attack Israel? Or would they fight each other?

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 10:14:12 AM »
this warfare stuff is truly mind boggling. how much can a nation spend?

What do you think is the cause of war these days?

If the Ishmaelites were destroyed, do you think America and Europe or Asia would attack Israel? Or would they fight each other?

No foreign countries can destroy Israel the danger come from within and as said above a civil war as the state authority is trying to create on Israeli has to be prevented, unity among Jews is the best to fight our enemies.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 10:20:26 PM »

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 04:26:54 AM »
They wanted to give money to the Germans ^^! What else, Israel don't want win war, since the 6 days war the liberation of the Temple Mount they decided to give back to Arabs the same day!