Author Topic: 13 Years, 9/11 anniversary nervousness, remember the victims  (Read 1714 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
13 Years, 9/11 anniversary nervousness, remember the victims
« on: September 10, 2014, 02:29:53 AM »
Shalom,

This week is difficult for me and my family, and those close to us, because it is the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attack in which my brother was killed. Many of you already know this about me and my story, but others may not be aware of how close this horrible event strikes at my very reality. My mother, Hashem bless her, still goes to his grave every year along with his friends and his family, making a memorial event of it every year. This year my mother attended the opening of the memorial museum in NYC... I find it a hard day to get through, but I have to work, and nobody here in CA even considers the day different from the other days.

The folks at PJTV just made this video, which I have not watched yet...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 13 Years, 9/11 anniversary nervousness, remember the victims
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 02:45:13 AM »

Image of the 9/11 Memorial in Jerusalem with a plaque containing my brothers name:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 06:06:04 AM »
Still remember this black day in history even if i was only 11 years old.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
Still remember this black day in history even if i was only 11 years old.

Wow, I was 36 at the time...

Living on the west coast, with a +3 hour difference from NYC, I was waking up to the disaster. My wife at the time woke me up to tell me we were under attack, and at the time I did not know my brother was working in the North Tower on the 105th floor (for Cantor Fitzgerald). I called my father who informed me that my brother was in the building. For the longest time i was in denial that the building had fallen and I held out hope for my brothers survival.

My mother held on to the belief my brother survived for almost 2 years, until DNA evidence (using my DNA sample and my fathers) demonstrated that my brothers remains had been located... Then she succumbed to the realization that he was truly deceased.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
This year the threat of an attack on the anniversary of 9/11 from ISIS is being considered.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »
Muslims must know that their attacks will not kill our freedom loving spirit..se must wipe out the Isis group
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
Indeed Serbian army... But we really need to be fighting them with the intention to win. I am sick of this slow-drain war which is being fought where America is too PC to name the actual enemy.

And no matter what happens us Jews are going to be blamed. While searching for videos to post here I came across those conspiracy nuts who think Israel did 9/11 as a false flag attack, we invented ISIS in order to wage war against the peaceful muslims, etc...

How I wish we could exterminate stupid...

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 05:29:25 PM »
Indeed Serbian army... But we really need to be fighting them with the intention to win. I am sick of this slow-drain war which is being fought where America is too PC to name the actual enemy.

And no matter what happens us Jews are going to be blamed. While searching for videos to post here I came across those conspiracy nuts who think Israel did 9/11 as a false flag attack, we invented ISIS in order to wage war against the peaceful muslims, etc...

How I wish we could exterminate stupid...

Of course we invented ISIS. Our most favorite Mideast expert has already documented it step-by-step in one her most recent report projects:
http://davidduke.com/horrors-isis-created-zionist-supremacy/
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 09:34:53 PM »
Part 2 of PJTV's series:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:35 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 03:05:49 AM »
Ward Churchill should die and his family should not know if he is dead...

May his name be erased from under heaven.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 03:21:06 AM »
Documentary on the events of 9/11

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 03:52:36 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 04:25:22 AM »
I cannot sleep so I will continue watching this documentary...

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »
Wow, I was 36 at the time...

Living on the west coast, with a +3 hour difference from NYC, I was waking up to the disaster. My wife at the time woke me up to tell me we were under attack, and at the time I did not know my brother was working in the North Tower on the 105th floor (for Cantor Fitzgerald). I called my father who informed me that my brother was in the building. For the longest time i was in denial that the building had fallen and I held out hope for my brothers survival.

My mother held on to the belief my brother survived for almost 2 years, until DNA evidence (using my DNA sample and my fathers) demonstrated that my brothers remains had been located... Then she succumbed to the realization that he was truly deceased.

Must be a hard day for you my friend wish you the best. It might sounds paranoid but i have to fly to Holland today, and for some reason i realy don't like to fly on this day (even if it us just like every other day).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 10:38:35 AM »
Muman,  I hope that you have as much comfort as possible on this very difficult day for you and countless others who lost family members,  friends,  and others that touched their lives. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 11:15:11 AM »
Ward Churchill should die and his family should not know if he is dead...

May his name be erased from under heaven.
The evil animal is dead already... I saw him on Fox the other night and he seemed like the living dead... People with his sort of agenda are minions of hell... The sad part of the picture is that animals like him are still given a platform to speak... This shows that he is not the only sick bird in the flock.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 05:50:38 PM »
Let's all remember all of the victims of Obama's fellow muslim terrorists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 06:49:56 PM »
Let's all remember all of the victims of Obama's fellow muslim terrorists.

Indeed there are many victims of islam and I feel for them all.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 09:10:06 AM »
A sad day in history, just like Pearl Harbor....Even though the radicals didn't attack yesterday, doesn't mean they aren't plotting another surprise event!