Author Topic: Good news from Canada! Muslim Mooch gets kicked out!  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Catnip

• Junior JTFer
Good news from Canada! Muslim Mooch gets kicked out!
« on: September 17, 2014, 02:00:55 PM »
The courts are sending this mooch back to Pakistan.  http://goo.gl/HfuLFl  (DANGER: SHE IS EXTREMELY UGLY, BE WARNED IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK YOU MAY SPEW YOUR LUNCH)   This thing is a 63 year old welfare bum who was living in Canada for seven years and can't speak either language, French or English.  I will say it again: she made no attempt to learn either language, despite being here for 7 (SEVEN!) years.  Canada was just a meal ticket to this mooch.  She never held down a job, just collected welfare and old age pension and health care and lived in subsidized housing.  Now the courts are sending her ass back to Pakistan, the cops put her in hand cuffs and drove her to the airport!  Canada, once again setting an example for the rest of the world, my American brothers and sisters you can learn from this :) 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Good news from Canada! Muslim Mooch gets kicked out!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 02:07:07 PM »
shes....gorgeous! Jamila Bibi. I think I'll name my pet worm "Jamila Bibi".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:08:08 PM »
http://goo.gl/HfuLFl

As per this opinion, Canada shall bring all the women from Pakistan666 and facilitate them in all kinds of manners. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Catnip

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »
Yeah Christine Bitchford sure thinks sending this thing back to Pakistan is a great injustice.  Hilariously, Bitchford calls her "an unsophisticated woman" in the article, LOL maybe that explains why she couldn't learn the language after seven years?   

Bitchford has also compared Rob Ford, Toronto's mayor, to Kim Jong Un, and Toronto to North Korea.  Rob Ford has drinking and drug problems, OK then, but he gets pilloried for it because he's a right-wing fiscal and social conservative.  Rob Ford refused to attend the (Gay) Pride Parade and also famously refused to fly the rainbow flag at City Hall during Pride week.  Now if he was a left wing liberal with drinking and drug problems the left wing media would be saying "oh poor guy you can't judge someone because he has personal problems." 

Christine Bitchford is also an apologist for Omar Khadr, a convicted terrorist who became something of a cause celebre for the left in Canada because...I'm not sure why.

Christine Bitchford also fawns over every left wing environmentalist kook in Canada from David Suzuki to Farley Mowatt.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
I want the liberals who are pro immigration to come up with an official ranking for how high one is "entitled" to come in and live off the welfare state. It's not "fair" that that some people cut the line and then get protection while a billion starving people in the third world all want to do the same.